Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Na PD does Three Meals a Day and other shows like it that are quiet and slow-paced. I admit, I'm not a fan of those type of variety shows. I like the competitive ones and with those you get the big personalities and members making fun of each other. KJK making fun of JH was nothing compared to how he and others make fun of each other on Running Man or how CTH and the other members of 2D1N teased each other. It took me a while to get used to when I started watching Korean variety shows. 

 

I don't know what CTH and KJK are like in real life - though everyone always praises CTH - or what their friendships are like, but their job is to entertain viewers, and I think they both have their variety shows personas and don't really think about how someone who is not used to variety will feel. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I believe JH and CTH were part of Sidus, when JH started with Sidus, CTH already was well known. CTH, JH and actress Jung Ji Hyun became close at that time. I think the first time JH and CTH worked together (and bonded) was during the drama “Into the Sunlight” where CTH was the lead and JH was the second lead. CTH recently had a gambling scandal but before that, he enjoyed popularity due to this success in variety shows and some blockbuster films. According to Gumi, he is the most popular and successful of the Dragon brothers. 
 

I believe The Dragon brothers nickname was coined by the media or audience (?) not the guys themselves. All these guys are born in the year of the dragon and that’s where the nickname comes from. And I think all of them have been with Sidus at some point, and that’s where they probably met. I defer to @fiesty8001 who not only tends to have more accurate into than me, but has a much better memory too :P

But don't these clubs have a more organized aspect to them? I think It's not just a group of friends nicknamed a "club" but a bit more. I'm saying this since I remember JH spoke about the Shy club that he also is a member of (the members of which I suspect JH is closer to than the dragon club members), and he said that they actually pay a fee to form a petty cash from which they pay for food trucks they send to people and for dinners.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the mean time, look at this moment, a nice pleasant moment. No one's cackling (well, almost no one...), just enjoying the view. What I liked about this is that JH didn't pull out his phone to take a selfie- he just enjoyed the view. JH said that he wanted to cut back on his selfie posting -  and he sticks to it! Good for him!

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I believe JH and CTH were part of Sidus, when JH started with Sidus, CTH already was well known. CTH, JH and actress Jung Ji Hyun became close at that time.  

 

CTH recently had a gambling scandal but before that, he enjoyed popularity due to this success in variety shows and some blockbuster films. According to Gumi, he is the most popular and successful of the Dragon brothers. 
 

 @fiesty8001 who not only tends to have more accurate into than me, but has a much better memory too :P

JH was only actor in Sidus when he joined this company. I think JH has mentioned it that he was first actor to be trained by Sidus. Besides this GOD guys were his dormmates and Joon Park is earliest member of this pop group. CTH joined Sidus later and I think he was popular as a host and comedian on KBS. After that he and JJH gained humongous popularity for My Sassy Girl and it's still their most memorable work. 

CTH's 'scandal' was

not scandalous at all. Even netizens thought that reporters were so desperate to dig up dirt on people with squeaky clean image that they have been inventing absurd stories. :grimace:

In reality CTH is a very smart guy and he made best use of this 'scandal' and got rid of 2D1N. There was no future for 2D1N after one of member did most disgraceful thing. CTH couldn't leave this show on his own because of his personal relationship with KBS and his co-hosts.

CTH was always most popular and probably wealthiest member of Dragon Club and there is no lack of work for him.

I don't know who coined the name of Dragon Club. I think

Only JH, CTH and HKI were with Sidus. Rest of members(including 2 ex-members) had different agencies. KJK was with a really thuggish agency. You are giving too much credit to my memory. I'm not better than anybody in this thread. :sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, qynn said:

Na PD

 

JH was nothing compared to how he and others make fun of each other on Running Man or how CTH and the other members of 2D1N teased each other. It took me a while to get used to when I started watching Korean variety shows. 

 

I don't know what CTH and KJK are like in real life - though everyone always praises CTH -

I like Na PD's tranquility. :lol:

 

Even CTH and KJK are much more 'meaner' to each-other. They also often drag HKM along. Compared to this trio JH gets much more 'respect' in Dragon Club.:sweatingbullets:

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these screen caps scream "Another drama please!! Oppa!!":love:

 


Pics-Art-07-16-09-35-54.jpg
Pics-Art-07-16-09-37-01.jpg


 

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@fiesty8001 See? I knew you’d have much more interesting info! :D For example, I didn’t know JH was the first actor trained by Sidus! But that doesn’t mean that Sidus didn’t have signed actors prior to JH right? Wasn’t Jung Woo Sung with Sidus when JH joined them? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do I suddenly get a lot of weird posts on my Instagram news feed? I dont even follow these ppl, but I need to click 'Unfollow' for the posts to disappear.  Anyone else with a similar problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Why do I suddenly get a lot of weird posts on my Instagram news feed? I dont even follow these ppl, but I need to click 'Unfollow' for the posts to disappear.  Anyone else with a similar problem?

Ya..me too. I think it's the IG algorithm showing you stuff they think you would be interested in based on what you look at on IG or google. You can choose to hide it or give feedback. After that, they shouldn't be showing you such content anymore. Not sure if I'm correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Ya..me too. I think it's the IG algorithm showing you stuff they think you would be interested in based on what you look at on IG or google. You can choose to hide it or give feedback. After that, they shouldn't be showing you such content anymore. Not sure if I'm correct. 

 

No, it is not that. I checked and discover that suddenly I am following 700+ accounts, many which I do not know of. I tried to unfollow them but the number came up again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

 

I discover I have recent logins from Romania! So my account has been hacked but I have reset my pw and set up 2 factor authentication, hope it works.

Thanks.

Omg! I set up 2 factor authentication too. I think it is safer this way. I think it should work now.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@azureblue7, I always appreciate you showing us lovely JH's face. Have you edited these two most recent photos? Because JH's face is just glowing on that second picture. :fullofhearts:.

However, I just hate this striped tee.

 

Anyway, anyone knows what are these scrollbars with numbers below the soompi points??

I've been away binge-watching another romcom drama I discovered by mistake, so I must have missed an announcement for these....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, corey said:

@azureblue7, I always appreciate you showing us lovely JH's face. Have you edited these two most recent photos? Because JH's face is just glowing on that second picture. :fullofhearts:.

Right?! @azureblue7 also posted clips from The dragon club and Urban cops, and it struck me that JH in the recent pictures looks much better than the pictures from a few years ago. How can that be?!

 

 

Quote

However, I just hate this striped tee.

:lol: Just the shirt? I also hate the pants that don't touch his shoes AND his shoes... I saw someone commented that JH is dressed like a rich ajumma :DThough I thought all of them were dressed horribly...

Quote

 

Anyway, anyone knows what are these scrollbars with numbers below the soompi points??

I've been away binge-watching another romcom drama I discovered by mistake, so I must have missed an announcement for these....

I just noticed it too ! I thought it was always there, and that I just wasn't paying attention:blink:... The strange thing is that when I noticed the scrollbar earlier today, mine was on 4 and now it says 27. Have no idea what it means...

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

:lol: Just the shirt? I also hate the pants that don't touch his shoes AND his shoes... I saw someone commented that JH is dressed like a rich ajumma :DThough I thought all of them were dressed horribly...

 

 

ROTFL rich ahjumma :D. Anyway, I wanted to assess the said pants myself and I watched the clip that you posted (the view from this rooftom is breathtaking!).

And here  I am again amazed how clothes can change one's figure. JH looks almost fat in that shirt. Horizontal stripes in general make you wider, and that one is oversized and partially tucked in his trousers - totally ruins his figure.

 

42 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

 

:lol: Just the shirt? I also hate the pants that don't touch his shoes AND his shoes... I saw someone commented that JH is dressed like a rich ajumma :DThough I thought all of them were dressed horribly...

 

I just noticed it too ! I thought it was always there, and that I just wasn't paying attention:blink:... The strange thing is that when I noticed the scrollbar earlier today, mine was on 4 and now it says 27. Have no idea what it means...

I checked my profile and it says it is "fan level". I wonder how they come up with that figure :huh:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, corey said:

 

ROTFL rich ahjumma :D. Anyway, I wanted to assess the said pants myself and I watched the clip that you posted (the view from this rooftom is breathtaking!).

And here  I am again amazed how clothes can change one's figure. JH looks almost fat in that shirt. Horizontal stripes in general make you wider, and that one is oversized and partially tucked in his trousers - totally ruins his figure.

Didn't someone say that there is this fashion going on in Korea? or at least amongst the Korean celebrities? Ill fitting ugly clothes? We saw this ugly look in the press conferences of MC. The three young leads were dressed really ugly... I say this cause JH's casual clothes are usually much better than these... 

10 minutes ago, corey said:

 

I checked my profile and it says it is "fan level". I wonder how they come up with that figure :huh:

:idk:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, corey said:

@azureblue7, I always appreciate you showing us lovely JH's face. Have you edited these two most recent photos? Because JH's face is just glowing on that second picture. :fullofhearts:.

However, I just hate this striped tee.

 

 

i edited the pics to make them sharper but the glow from his face was already there if you watched the original clip... His complexion is so lovely..:wub: There were quite a few comments on Naver asking where to buy his striped shirt. I think they love it.:lol:

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, corey said:

ROTFL rich ahjumma :D. Anyway, I wanted to assess the said pants myself and I watched the clip that you posted (the view from this rooftom is breathtaking!).

And here  I am again amazed how clothes can change one's figure. JH looks almost fat in that shirt. Horizontal stripes in general make you wider, and that one is oversized and partially tucked in his trousers - totally ruins his figure.

 

Hahaha! But we know his good figure under those clothes.

 

 

 

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Right?! @azureblue7 also posted clips from The dragon club and Urban cops, and it struck me that JH in the recent pictures looks much better than the pictures from a few years ago. How can that be?!

I feel the same too. I think rest makes a difference and his hairstyle too.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...