1 minute ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes. He is the member of the boy group BtoB. Is he playing younger Hyuk? His hair style and clothes looked like Tae Yul's style.

Such good news!!! So excited, can't wait. Come September already lol. :cutekitty:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes. He is the member of the boy group BtoB. Is he playing younger Hyuk? His hair style and clothes looked like Tae Yul's style.

Not sure. If he does that kinda doesn't make sense cause the daughter is not that old, so JH a  few years before would look completely different? Never mind that JH is playing a 30 yrs old guy... :) 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Your swordsman thread will awaken too....

Looks like the soompi mods are now not able to unlock threads so they asked me to pm the admin. But never mind, we will just chat here if not successful.

42 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

No no, he is playing a different character. I guess everyone in the movie has the same hair style haha..

8 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Not sure. If he does that kinda doesn't make sense cause the daughter is not that old, so JH a  few years before would look completely different? Never mind that JH is playing a 30 yrs old guy... :) 

Well in 2017 he was just 40 years old (before his birthday), so it is ok to play a guy in his 30s. Anyway I don't think that is his daughter, far too small.

Ahhh I am so 'awakened' now.. updated 'The Swordsman' wiki page, created the Chinese one as well hahaha... So busy so busy..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Just saw Korean fan, Christine's IG post. Looks like JH is in talks to star in another movie. Not confirmed yet though.

That explains the "In the mood for love" post?? But wait.. I want a drama, not only an hour+ movie lol :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Jang Hyuk Readies To Wield His Sword For Action Film “Swordsman”

Jang-Hyuk-The-Swordsman-624x400.jpg

JANG HYUK HAS PROVEN HIS REMARKABLE PRESENCE ESPECIALLY IN COMBAT STAGE.
For his new project, expect an explosive acting performance for the irreplaceable action star – Jang Hyuk!

Set to paint a new hero story, the actor suits up as Tae-yul in the film 검객 The Swordsman.

Touted as a “real chase action movie”, The Swordsman threads on the narrative of Joseon’s best sword fighter who turns his back on the world, but picks his sword again to find his missing daughter.

The unveiled two posters heightened the film’s highly-anticipated big screen premiere. In one of the photos, Jang Hyuk is shown in charismatic and austere countenance revealing a tension-filled picture with a sword aimed at him.

Contained fury emanates in his expression as a father on a mission to save his kidnapped daughter. The text on the poster says, “Beginning of Pursuit” matching the words on his other picture that say “I will pursue to the end”.

Jang Hyuk is seen in a true sword master image holding his blade with cryptic people surrounding him in the background.

Viewers are in for riveting action frames featuring the world of a swordsman struggling to protect his cherished daughter in the chaotic Joseon dynasty.

The Swordsman hits nationwide cinemas beginning September 17.

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/jang-hyuk-readies-to-wield-his-sword-for-action-film-the-swordsman/

58 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Just saw Korean fan, Christine's IG post. Looks like JH is in talks to star in another movie. Not confirmed yet though.

Hmmm but is this even in the news or a fan's imagination? But I won't be surprised if his next work is a movie, that's why it is taking so long to be announced. If it was a drama, it would have been announced long ago, I think.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Screenshot-20200814-185726-Instagram.jpg

Thank you for translating her post. I saw it, but I never understand the translation of her posts.  Does anyone recognise the other actor? Also- noir movie?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Thank you for translating her post. I saw it, but I never understand the translation of her posts.  Does anyone recognise the other actor? Also- noir movie?

The guy was jh's co-star in the merchant. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Contained fury emanates in his expression as a father on a mission to save his kidnapped daughter. The text on the poster says, “Beginning of Pursuit” matching the words on his other picture that say “I will pursue to the end”.

Hehe.. suddenly I am reminded of Liam Neeson "Taken" where he plays a former CIA operative who sets about tracking down his teenage daughter and her best friend after the two girls are kidnapped.. 

41 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Hmmm but is this even in the news or a fan's imagination? But I won't be surprised if his next work is a movie, that's why it is taking so long to be announced. If it was a drama, it would have been announced long ago, I think.

Haha! I dm her and she told me it's not official yet. Let's see if we will see any news the next  few days.

16 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, the bad guy?

Yes the bad guy. The one who commented that Bong Sam has a great body in the clip below..:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Mixed feelings :whytho: I was hoping for a drama cos it’s longer In length and comes out Faster but this would do too... just missing him too much I guess. But I guess one thing’s for sure, we should be able to see An edgier side to him that we don’t usually see! 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Hehe.. suddenly I am reminded of Liam Neeson "Taken" where he plays a former CIA operative who sets about tracking down his teenage daughter and her best friend after the two girls are kidnapped.. 

Haha! I dm her and she told me it's not official yet. Let's see if we will see any news the next  few days.

Yes the bad guy. The one who commented that Bong Sam has a great body in the clip below..:joy:

I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to watch that clip! :joy: For some reason it embarasses me... Maybe it's the music?! :D I don't know, but I just can't watch it... Also isn't this the scene JH spoke about? He said that they put makeup of his face to make his skin seem darker, but then he did a shirtless scene and for some reason they didn't think about putting makeup on his body, so the reality of his creamy white skin was exposed (JH didn't say "creamy"... that's my addition :) )  

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to watch that clip! :joy: For some reason it embarasses me... Maybe it's the music?! :D I don't know, but I just can't watch it... 

Watch it, he's topless :love::joy: all these news and hype make me so happy today lol

• LOL 4

12 Ultimate K-Drama Bad Boys Who Capture Hearts

Who doesn’t love a good bad boy in a K-drama? They’re usually so handsome and charming, and sometimes these bad boys can give up total antihero vibes, but we still can’t seem to get enough of them. If you haven’t checked out our other feature on some epic bad boys, make sure you have a look at this list here!

9. “Wok Of Love” – Doo Chil Seong

Doo Chil Seong (Jang Hyuk) is a gang leader, loan shark, and owner of a rundown Chinese restaurant. He has a calm demeanor but can also be ruthless when it comes to business. He has no fear, and people are scared of him.

jang-hyuk.gif

But when Chil Seong meets Seo Poong (Junho), he lets him take over his restaurant, and the two form a brother-like bond. He cares for him and wants him to succeed. On top of this, he meets Dan Sae Woo (Jung Ryeo Won) who he ends up falling in love with. He even risks his life to save her all in the name of love!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1415806wpp/12-ultimate-k-drama-bad-boys-who-capture-hearts

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Yippie ! So many good news in one day...

:highonflowers:

Right now I prefer noir movie over tv dramas(network ratings are so poor these days)...

Besides it was my dream to see him in a noir movie !

:yaaa:

I think it can't be as bad as most of tv dramas. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1