1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes!! Look at the one below! haha!!

Hyuk demonstrated his "Su pan su pan su su pan pan".

YM: Wow, like a DJ.

The rest corrected him, TJ TJ!

JH: I was a rapper. A singer and a rapper are not the same.

YM: How are they different?

JH: Singer sings, rapper deliver his lines to a beat.

YM: (throws a bait) Oh, how did you do it at that time?

JH: (takes the bait and raps)

HD: What Hyung felt embarrassed about doing in the past, you've no qualms about doing it now.

JH: I'm older now, enjoying it. And I really desire to do variety shows now.

HD: When Hyung and I went for the Mongolia trip 10 years ago, I wanted him to do his TJ rap. But failed even after trying hard to persuade him for 4 days 3 nights.

HD: But Hyung, now,  TJ? #@$?*^*? (imitating the TJ rap incoherently)

JH: (getting angry) What is that? You should learn it before you come. Is variety show doing whatever you want? (Hyuk rattled off his words like a rap) 

Well, that stopped HD's mouth.

YM: Wow, that's was like a rap!

HD: (childishly) I don't like TJ!

JH: Okay!

The 2 of them are really funny!! Hahaha!:joy:

You are right- JH can be very fast with cutting joke when he feels comfortable with someone. It's clear that he really likes HD, as he also likes the rest of the guys from the Grand Canyon trip. 

As to the guys' surprise that JH joined them to their exercises, it was because none of the other celebrities that appeared on the show joined their exercises. The celebrities came in as experts, showed off a bit, and than kinda made fun of the guys practicing. JH clearly just wanted to join them as one of the guys, not as an expert, even though he clearly could have punched the bag a few times and than be comfortable. This explains why the producer was so surprised by JH.

Also, JH saying "And I really desire to do variety shows now" is very interesting. If he really does, this production team, including the guys from the Grand canyon, are the perfect team with whom JH can do a show (for sure not the production team of "Hometown flex"... Them I didn't like... <_<). I hope they are already in talks. So exciting! Though I still want JH to do a new scripted show... 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

As to the guys' surprise that JH joined them to their exercises, it was because none of the other celebrities that appeared on the show joined their exercises. The celebrities came in as experts, showed off a bit, and than kinda made fun of the guys practicing. JH clearly just wanted to join them as one of the guys, not as an expert, even though he clearly could have punched the bag a few times and than be comfortable. This explains why the producer was so surprised by JH.

Wow! I didn't know that! He's so humble. No wonder they dare to tease him too because they know he can take the joke. He seems to be enjoying himself there. I am so excited to watch the next ep. They have not shown the part that he was punching the little ball yet.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow! I didn't know that!

There was one guy that joined them for a workout in the gym, but not a training session.

He's so humble. No wonder they dare to tease him too because they know he can take the joke. He seems to be enjoying himself there. I am so excited to watch the next ep. They have not shown the part that he was punching the little ball yet.

Right! We didn't see him punch that yellow ball. Also, I'm really think the tall guy presented a challenge for JH during the sparring session. Usually you spar with someone close to your size. This guy is so much bigger and strong, not to mention his long arms, I bet he managed to get a few significant punches in... I'm enjoying this show so much more than Hometown flex. Remember how quiet JH was in that show? JH has such a delightful personality, I don't understand the point of having him in a show and not making sure he'll be comfortable enough to be talkative...  

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Right! We didn't see him punch that yellow ball. Also, I'm warning again- I think the tall guy presented a challenge for JH during the sparring session. Usually you spar with someone close to your size. This guy is so much bigger and strong, not to mention his long arms, I bet he managed to get a few significant punches in... I'm enjoying this show so much more than Hometown flex. Remember how quiet JH was in that show? JH has such a delightful personality, I don't understand the point of having him in a show and not making sure he'll be comfortable enough to be talkative...  

But that part  (ball) might be edited out. I remembered the producer mentioning that it was regretful that he had to edit some parts out. 

When Hyung Don was sparring with that tall guy, Hyuk was asked what HD, who is much shorter than his opponent should do. So Hyuk mentioned something about getting inside or close to the taller guy and weaving out again when it gets tough..a lot of movements. I want to see how he would do that. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

But that part  (ball) might be edited out. I remembered the producer mentioning that it was regretful that he had to edit some parts out. 

You might be right. I hope they will release the cut scenes to Youtube... I think the whole segment with JH was unusually long a for the show. I think most of the celebrities were in the show for no more than 10-15 minutes segments.

When Hyung Don was sparring with that tall guy, Hyuk was asked what HD, who is much shorter than his opponent should do. So Hyuk mentioned something about getting inside or close to the taller guy and weaving out again when it gets tough..a lot of movements. I want to see how he would do that. 

Ooohh! Sounds exciting! The producer said that the sparring sessions were taken seriously! I can't wait to see what happened there! 

• Like 3

I just finished watching hometown flex - JH was really quiet in there maybe because he isn’t eating hahah! 

It would have been nicer if we can see how JH talks about the place he used to stay which was the last segment of the episode. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

You might be right. I hope they will release the cut scenes to Youtube... I think the whole segment with JH was unusually long a for the show. I think most of the celebrities were in the show for no more than 10-15 minutes segments.

I really hope they do!!I want to see more of his scenes!

5 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I just finished watching hometown flex - JH was really quiet in there maybe because he isn’t eating hahah! 

It would have been nicer if we can see how JH talks about the place he used to stay which was the last segment of the episode. 

I was wondering if it was that too. He was more chatty in Giant Veteran after his meal. Hahaha!  So cute!

It's a pity they didnt show that part. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Prettysup said:

That is certainly fake news, I dont' think New Sea is coming out in 2022 at all, not even 2222 even.

Yiaks! Wasted his time/effort to go all the way there to do filming. I wonder if he's paid for this yet...:blink:

• Sad 3

Perhaps another possible reason why he was more comfortable in Thr Giant veteran was because it was at the boxing gym, and they are doing something that he's most confident and familiar with. But in the Busan trip, he wasn't familiar with the Busan language and they had to play games which he wasn't good at..haha!

• Like 4

He’s really so adorable in the hairstyle in Giant Veteran! Although it’s abit like Voice but it was parted and not so thick in fringe, which was good. Isn’t his nose the stand out feature of him? I see all photos and just marvel and the amazingly structured nose he has through all angles but most prominently in side profiles :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Perhaps another possible reason why he was more comfortable in Thr Giant veteran was because it was at the boxing gym, and they are doing something that he's most confident and familiar with. But in the Busan trip, he wasn't familiar with the Busan language and they had to play games which he wasn't good at..haha!

For sure the gym made him more comfortable, but it also had to do with knowing and liking so many of the guys, while in Hometown flex he only knew CTH and he wasn't exactly supportive. Instead he added to JH's discomfort. Also the nature of the show that was all about being funny at the expense of others and games that had nothing to do with skill but random luck. JH actually said during the show that is was a bad show. Also, In Giant veteran they actually took the missions and exercises seriously, even if they were joking along the way. Clearly a show better suited for JH.

11 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I agree. I was actually baffled that they stopped filming at that point. Wasn't that the whole point of the show? Bringing these guys back to their hometown town and have them talk about it?! Why is going to the market to see them buy a fanny pack more interesting than seeing them actually talking about their childhood in the neighborhood where they grew up?! Even though JH was adorable in that show, I really hope he never does a show of that PD ever again!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Really hope his movie will really be released soon. Please!!!!!!  Even though I still don't quite like his hair in the movie but I don't care now.

Just need to see him on the screen.....:wut:

@Biology Lesson If you look closely at the pic you just posted, his eyes looked really greyish. I think you are right, he may have lost the sight in one eye first and then slowly losing all his sight.

Screenshot-20200808-215734-Chrome.jpg

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Really hope his movie will really be released soon. Please!!!!!!  Even though I still don't quite like his hair in the movie but I don't care now.

Just need to see him on the screen.....:wut:

I don't care about the hair either (though I do hope our swordsman takes a shower every now and again... :) ) ! Just let this movie come out already! 

@Biology Lesson If you look closely at the pic you just posted, his eyes looked really greyish. I think you are right, he may have lost the sight in one eye first and then slowly losing all his sight.

Such a great close up! Why does he look so good?! I can't take it... :sweats:

The thing is we can't see the second eye... I guess that if one eye is blind, it will be kinda milky. Maybe he has a milky contact on...

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

according to this the swordsman is in his 30s (!), lost one eye and looking for his daughter...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDooYT1lxjr/

Well, way back when the 30s were the 50s :D I miss him so much I find him beautiful even with that hair! I hope the movie is good or at least decent and I hope for some good (or decent) action scenes (don’t want to hope too much in other aspects or I’ll get anxious)

I may have to rewatch this forever! (Its a snail couple MV on IG) Mah heart!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDoYPkXpvl9/?igshid=1k0f1vo1k63vt

• Like 5
  • Love 1