34 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

even though I liked the plot of Midas, it's also one of the only shows I think JH's acting was very off. I thought he was so subdued, so dull... So you might be right- it may have been the responsibility of the director. Though, I also understood that the scripts were so delayed that the actors didn't have time to learn their lines, so I guess that entire production was a mess. A pity...

I feel it too that his acting was kinda off there. This is 1 thing I don't understand. Why the need to rush to do filming when the entire script isn't up? Same for MF right?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Where did you guys watch his latest variety show? Is there an english subtitled version? Looks like good silly fun! Haha 

There probably won't be subtitles, but you can watch clips from the show here. The punching machine was funny- JH came 6th... poor guy! He just doesn't have the mass they have... :D

In the knee wrestling it's amazing to see just how much thinner his thighs are, but so strong!

Also- the latte issue came back! JH seems to hold resentment about a certain latte incident on their trip to the Grand Canyon... Just don't come between JH and his latte, what is so difficult to understand?! :hahah!:JH seems to be very funny there, I wish I knew what he was saying... 

https://tv.naver.com/v/15104321/list/624085

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH seems to be very funny there, I wish I knew what he was saying... 

I watched a few clips, thank you! Yes I loved him in the show even though I didn’t understand much. He was so lighthearted and cheerful and chatty and also feeling like he’s in his zone as opposed to awkward. 

I think he said he decided to do this show because he had such a good time during the Grand Canyon trip with the same bunch of people. 

and isn’t he looking SO YOUNG AND BOYISH in this hairstyle? Like age reverse in comparison to when he had beard and long hair! He’s so adorkable as always our JH :heart2beat:

• Like 5

20 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I watched a few clips, thank you! Yes I loved him in the show even though I didn’t understand much. He was so lighthearted and cheerful and chatty and also feeling like he’s in his zone as opposed to awkward. 

yes, he looked so comfortable! I think having at least three guys there that he knows, and being in his natural "habitat" :) helped make him feel at ease, and he is so much fun when he is at ease! Also, the general atmosphere was light and cheerful! The guys have become very close to each other during this show it seems, so their fun attitude I'm sure helped him. 

I think he said he decided to do this show because he had such a good time during the Grand Canyon trip with the same bunch of people. 

Oh, that's so sweet! It's also clear those guys came to be fond of him. You can see that in the way they look at him... :) 

and isn’t he looking SO YOUNG AND BOYISH in this hairstyle? Like age reverse in comparison to when he had beard and long hair! He’s so adorkable as always our JH 

Oh, he looked young also with that long hair. A bit more sexy :) but this current hair cut is great too. I really like it! He looks fantastic and is fantastic! Our sweet and fierce unicorn...  :wow1:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote gif emojis, thanks
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Also- the latte issue came back! JH seems to hold resentment about a certain latte incident on their trip to the Grand Canyon...

I may be wrong (pardon my failing memory) but I think i remembered the rest of the guys asked him to speak english to ask for extra cup when he bought the hot beverages but the waitress outright refused him. :phew:

8 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

And this bunch of guys don't teased him until there's no tomorrow. :lol:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@budgerie How rude of that lady to refuse giving him an extra cup. I didn’t understand why she did that. Also, she must’ve seen they were filming too. 

Think they do control on the number of cups used and number of cups sold? I hv asked for extra cups and been refused quite often too lol. 

Any links to clips with eng sub pls? :P

• Like 2

Here's a translation to the part where he did the pushups:

Jang Hyuk said, "This is not a power, but a balancing act." In response, Kim Yong-man dragged Jang Hyuk's hand and asked for a demonstration. 

You're not going to be wrong," Jung Hyung-don said. In response to this, Jang Hyuk said, "I am too old to be wrong now."

Jang Hyuk asked the torch of Bae Tae-rang, "I'm going to show you, but what does this have to do with boxing?" Jang Hyuk prepared to push up with his right thumb. 

Jang Hyuk did push-ups with exactly one hand balancing the triangle. Jang Hyuk succeeded in pushing up with one hand using the muscles of his body. 

Following that, Jang Hyuk pushed up while clapping. Accordingly, Jeong Ho-young also immediately appeared in Gilsera.

Jeong Ho-young took a posture and immediately pushed up a clap. Kim Yong-man joked, "Is it a seal?"

Bae Tae-rang once again applauded Jang Hyuk's push-ups. Ahn Jung-hwan admired, "I thought I'd do it with two hands, but do it with one hand." "If you don't balance the thumb and two-leg triangle, you can be seriously injured," Jang Hyuk said. 

Text translated from Naver news

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ding77 said:

Think they do control on the number of cups used and number of cups sold? I hv asked for extra cups and been refused quite often too lol. 

Any links to clips with eng sub pls? :P

Considering the fact that none of the other episodes of this show were translated, I doubt this episode will have subs

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

He's  so cute when he is doing the moves...

What I love about that clip is that obviously what the trainer was teaching them was basic to JH, but still he practiced it with them. JH loves to learn stuff. In one of their episodes they learned to pole dance. I actually would have loved to see JH do that :) It's pretty hard... I think that JH would have enjoyed joining the show as a regular, as the guys seem to be a lot of fun. The only problem is that he's not overweight, other than that, he would have been perfect! :D

It seems like the guys from the travelling show work a lot together. I wonder if for their next show, if they approached JH to join as a regular, would he agree...

• Like 1

ActorJang Hyuk's unusual diet management method was revealed.

Kim Yong-man asked if Jang Hyuk had ever gone on a diet. In response, Jang Hyuk said, "There is no place to manage food." Kim Yong-man said, "Jang Hyuk is  100% exercise." 

Jang Hyuk said, "I woke up two and a half hours earlier at the shooting site to exercise".

In particular, when he asked how much he usually eats, he said, "I tend to eat a lot of rice.  I eat a lot in the evening. Because I exercise anyway tomorrow," he said. "So It's okay."

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

What I love about that clip is that obviously what the trainer was teaching them was basic to JH, but still he practiced it with them. JH loves to learn stuff. In one of their episodes they learned to pole dance. I actually would have loved to see JH do that :) It's pretty hard... I think that JH would have enjoyed joining the show as a regular, as the guys seem to be a lot of fun. The only problem is that he's not overweight, other than that, he would have been perfect! :D

It seems like the guys from the travelling show work a lot together. I wonder if for their next show, if they approached JH to join as a regular, would he agree...

Yes! He's really humble! Haha! I'd love to see him learn to pole dance. I think he will be able to do it pretty well given that he's good at gymnastics too. 

20 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

and isn’t he looking SO YOUNG AND BOYISH in this hairstyle? Like age reverse in comparison to when he had beard and long hair! He’s so adorkable as always our JH 

Yes... very boyish and handsome.I love the way he flipped his hair here...

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote gif emojis, thanks
  • Like 3

The preview for next week- It looks like JH just annihilates them, though they are not showing the tall one, so maybe he presented JH with a Challenge... I kinda hoped he would teach them, cause he gets so serious when he teaches, and gets so cutely aggravated when people are messing around... :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

The preview for next week- It looks like JH just annihilates them, though they are not showing the tall one, so maybe he presented JH with a Challenge... I kinda hoped he would teach them, cause he gets so serious when he teaches, and gets so cutely aggravated when people are messing around... :) 

Yes! See if they still dare to tease and call him " cotton fists" :fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@budgerie How rude of that lady to refuse giving him an extra cup. I didn’t understand why she did that. Also, she must’ve seen they were filming too. 

Exactly! She must have seen they're filming but maybe the crew/production crowded her entire work space so not in a good mood...hahaha!

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes! See if they still dare to tease and call him " cotton fists" 

1 punch from him & whoever it is will fly! What cotton fist? Iron fist more like it. :glasses:

I'd love to see him learn to pole dance.

Just thinking about him doing pole dance sent me laughing! :tounge_wink:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote gif emojis. Thanks
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes! See if they still dare to tease and call him " cotton fists" :fiercebunny:

Well, JH is very good, as we've seen on numerous occasions, but I think they didn't show us footage with the tall guy for a reason. in the clips we saw from yesterday, he was actually quite good. I think JH was also impressed by him. If that guy is serious about getting in shape, I think boxing is the sport for him...

• Like 3