Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started watching Wassup Man GO! on Netflix and it showed the practice room again, the room where Joon Park interviewed Hyuk is indeed not his private practice room. He just has his stuff there.  The first ep also showed that Hyuk has 2 managers in SidusHQ.  

20200529-124322.jpg
20200529-124420.jpg
20200529-124431.jpg

• Thanks 6

Japanese mag interview

1- What made you decide to appear in this film?

First of all, I wanted to work with the director who teamed up with "Voice." Also, when I received the script about the overall work, Director Kim Hong-sung said that it was a thriller but it was a little different from when it was "Voice", so when I looked at the script,
The filer is in a new, special environment. I felt that such a point seemed interesting and decided to appear.

2- This time, it was a difficult role to play as a genius profiler, but I think Ou Hyun-jae was expressed just by looking at him. What kind of preparation did you do to create a role?

As the case unfolded, it was necessary to focus on the part of solving the personal case because the police investigation team had to make something different, in the early stage, it was blind So, I was also very nervous about the part where I looked at the person who could hear the sound. In the latter half, I had to leave a strong impact when I met the suspect's criminal, and after that I was in a position where I had to take a step or two from the investigation and observe, so I think about such a sense of distance when acting. did.

3- The talk with director Kim Hong Sung since "Voice" has become a hot topic, but how was the atmosphere at the shooting site?

You first filmed in a locked-up situation, at first. I was stuck in the set. Later, as the incident became clearer, I started to go out, but I think it was easier to shoot with the set. The flow line is not complicated either. It was difficult because I felt that the distance when I went outside was very far.

4- Please tell us the scenes and lines that you were particularly impressed with.

In the second half, there is a line about "People always see, listen, and see only what they have experienced." This is, in a sense, not a subjective point of view. Or? I think these lines were meaningful. It seems that the role of Oh Hyun-jae itself tells us that we have to look beyond the stereotypes and look at other things.

5- You have experienced various roles in various genre works. Is there any role you would like to challenge in the future?

There are many. It's more like the characters I've played so far than the roles I want to challenge, but I always want to challenge the work in which I can try and make mistakes in what kind of story makes this character look more interesting and attractive.

6 -From June "Tell Me What You Saw" will be broadcast for the first time in Japan on Mnet Japan. What are the highlights of the program and messages to the viewers?

There is also a psychological part about profiling, and I think the story of solving problems while maintaining a sense of distance is also interesting. And since it's a thriller in terms of genre, I think it's a drama with many clues and elements that need to be searched in a concentrated manner. I hope you will find it interesting. Please look forward to it.

ncon5ed068c50cc0b.jpg

ncon5ed068e2cae36.jpg

nmim5ed065b3de913.jpg

https://mnetjp.com/news/detail/20200528102359/

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

11 hours ago, Akhmatova said:

On the other hand, I’m still hating his looks and his wardrobe in this. Those hideous coats he sometimes wears are giving me nightmares. If I could,  I’d burn all his clothes in this without a second thought. And have him walking around naked all the time B)

I like his dressing in MF. I guess he had to wear those coats because it was filmed in extra cold weather.

4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson They have chemistry even bts. I love that she called him “hyungnim” :P

Calling him hyungnim (older brother) is a good way to quell any rumours since Old Goodbye was shot immediately after FTLY & there were so many fans at that time wanting them to be a real couple despite knowing that JH is a married man.

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is the first time I'm seeing this vid of the BTS of "Old goodbye"... I guess I should watch that show...

I like his interview here. Wonder if he was referring to himself & his wife. :DThe part where he said "looking at the past...the one beside you now is the right one" & the part where he said "hope people will learn to treasure the person beside them" ....

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Prettysup He looks so handsome here!! Especially this smile...

IMG-20200529-132230-613.jpg

Since I kinda miss his short hair, I superimposed him on his short hair look..haha.

Pics-Art-05-29-02-23-57.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

As @Prettysup posted, he cut his hair... I hoped this is an old picture- but he really cut his hair! :bawling:

He looks like a teenager there.

I hope this means a new role. but considering the similarity to his hair cut in Voice- I hope he is not coming back to that show for season 4...

I guess here, his hair is already short-

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Someone else noticed the similarity... I really hope the hair cut doesn't mean he's doing Voice 4...

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Someone else noticed the similarity... I really hope the hair cut doesn't mean he's doing Voice 4...

Wow! He looks so much better looking now.  I don't think it is for Voice 4. He doesnt like doing sequels right?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Is there a Voice 4 in the first place? 

22 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow! He looks so much better looking now.  I don't think it is for Voice 4. He doesnt like doing sequels right?

Yeah finally !! I keep freaking out whenever  I think of him doing promos for Swordsman in that long hair. Now I am relieved ... 

And yeah he is definitely not in Voice 4 if there is one anyway 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Oh wah...Came back and find out that he cut his hair. TBH, i don't mind any hairstyle of his. He is rocking everything....EXCEPT for that center parking hair....That is a nonono.

This is nice! Cause you know...the hair is wet and combed back

AAAABf6lDnkeGnGIGA2L0nIzNDiwQCDNWUl8zanj

But not this...Never...Just.........no...

IMG-2300.jpg

HI! @Prettysup@azureblue7@Biology Lesson@budgerie@The Reel Life@corey@dramafan33!!! *Waving to you all* It has been days since im back on this thread:lol: How are yall doing?

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

HI! @Prettysup@azureblue7@Biology Lesson@budgerie@The Reel Life@corey@dramafan33!!! *Waving to you all* It has been days since im back on this thread:lol: How are yall doing?

Doing good! Been watching other stuffs while waiting for Hyuk’s new projects haha.. 

And yeah, that centre parting hair is a big no no ... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Is there a Voice 4 in the first place? 

From what I understood, Voice 4 has been announced maybe a month or two ago. I know this because it got the Voice fans on twitter into a frenzy. Many of them want JH to return. I really hope the similarity in the hair cut is just a coincidence...

Yeah finally !! I keep freaking out whenever  I think of him doing promos for Swordsman in that long hair. Now I am relieved ... 

And yeah he is definitely not in Voice 4 if there is one anyway 

We don't know that yet... I hope you are right

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

* waving right back at you :) * I have been doing well, actually started to take boxing lessons as JH inspired me :D Hope we will have news soon about a JH project

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Ahhhh he cut his hair, finally !! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Is it true k guys like to have frindge? Some have thick frindge! B)

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Oh wah...Came back and find out that he cut his hair. TBH, i don't mind any hairstyle of his. He is rocking everything....EXCEPT for that center parking hair....That is a nonono.

Hi @Sushimime doing ok except going to rot soon at home (hahaha)! Yup, that center parting hairstyle is a big NOOOOO. You keep well ya.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

28 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

From what I understood, Voice 4 has been announced maybe a month or two ago. I know this because it got the Voice fans on twitter into a frenzy. Many of them want JH to return. I really hope the similarity in the hair cut is just a coincidence...

We don't know that yet... I hope you are right

* waving right back at you :) * I have been doing well, actually started to take boxing lessons as JH inspired me :D Hope we will have news soon about a JH project

Oh but actually I don’t think U need to worry too much about the hair. It may just be a style the hairstylist did for him after the haircut. It’s not as if he was doing it for a photo shoot or something.

And even if he really decides to join Voice 4, I don’t think he will sport the same hair as in Voice 1? After all so many years have passed, even if Moo Jin Hyuk decides to return , he will probably have a new hairdo. 

And wow U are taking boxing lessons! Is it fun ? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Prettysup said:

Oh but actually I don’t think U need to worry too much about the hair. It may just be a style the hairstylist did for him after the haircut. It’s not as if he was doing it for a photo shoot or something.

For sure not a photo shoot. In that picture he looks like he is about to go to sleep... a sleepy teenager :) 

And even if he really decides to join Voice 4, I don’t think he will sport the same hair as in Voice 1? After all so many years have passed, even if Moo Jin Hyuk decides to return , he will probably have a new hairdo. 

Not sure about the new hairdo. I think if he ends up doing Voice 4, I'm guessing the producer will want him to be recognizable as that character, so it might be the same hairstyle. I so hated that hair style in Voice... It made no sense. It was very obviously very stylized, the kind of hair cut that needs maintenance, and it didn't make sense for that character to spend any time messing with his hair, especially at his wife's funeral and trial. It really took me out of the show...

And wow U are taking boxing lessons! Is it fun ? 

It is fun :) . Though this is just my second week, I feel like I'm slowly getting used to it. And in my gym they really want girls to join, so they make sure to go gentle on us...  I want to learn the technique and all, but I'm really not interested in an injury or a black eye :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Don't worry too much, even if he does take up Voice 4, there must be a good reason.  He's not one to take up a sequel just because you want him to.   So.... just relax while waiting expectantly for his next project.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

This is nice! Cause you know...the hair is wet and combed back

Hi welcome back!  Hyuk welcoming you back with his new hairstyle.Haha! I love his hair combed back too! But that pic is distracting, I can't focus on his hair, he needs to button up first..:wub: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Don't worry too much, even if he does take up Voice 4, there must be a good reason.  He's not one to take up a sequel just because you want him to.   So.... just relax while waiting expectantly for his next project.

I would agree with you, if it wasn't for TMWYS. I was so sure JH would not agree to do another OCN show with the director of Voice unless he made sure it was good enough. But I was wrong, and, as much as I enjoyed OHJ, the show itself was a mess and he didn't get to show what he promised- a more psychological story that involves healing. So, I think until we hear about a new project- I will continue to be a little bit worried :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1