[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Gosh is this a new or old picture? I feel like it’s my first time seeing it! From Westwood? He looks so hot here! And that gazeeeee... and slightly parted lips.... now I can’t help but think whether he took his own advice that he gave his friend on Wassup Man when doing this photoshoot lol. 

But am I the only one who doesn't like his look here? I find him getting thinner and thinner. You see his face already sharper and with the long hair....:unsure:@azureblue7thanks...I have to go look for LYO with his sleeve rolled up too. Hahaha! I like JH look as PJ and as LYO. Not so thin. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, budgerie said:

But am I the only one who doesn't like his look here? I find him getting thinner and thinner. You see his face already sharper and with the long hair....:unsure:@azureblue7thanks...I have to go look for LYO with his sleeve rolled up too. Hahaha! I like JH look as PJ and as LYO. Not so thin. 

I think this was taking during filming of TMWYS. He seems to have put on more weight now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Haha I actually like his current look just nice. Prefer a sharper jawline. :D

9 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think this was taking during filming of TMWYS. He seems to have put on more weight now. 

I think it was Probably a few weeks or a month or two after? Because his hair was much longer than when he was filming! And also abt the same length as the wedding of his boxer coach. 

Hopefully a Japanese fan will translate the interview :w00t:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Haha I actually like his current look just nice. Prefer a sharper jawline. :D

I think it was Probably a few weeks or a month or two after? Because his hair was much longer than when he was filming! And also abt the same length as the wedding of his boxer coach. 

Hopefully a Japanese fan will translate the interview :w00t:

I agree. I think these pictures are quite recent... Since he's supposed to appear on Japanese shows, he should be travelling there soon... Or maybe due to the corona they'll film him in Korea?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

But am I the only one who doesn't like his look here? I find him getting thinner and thinner.

I think the lighting and the picture angle makes him look thinner. I do not like the setting of the picture, his face is too much in in the shadow.

So, no news of a new project yet?

I've been busy with family situation over the last week so had not time to browse the forum.

Also - @Biology Lesson, I've been very stressed and down, so I remember you telling me that he two last eps of Misaeng are uplifting. So I contined watching The sufferings of a young corporate worker, hoping for these uplifting two last episodes. I am currently at 53rd minute of episode 20 and I haven't seen a single upliftimg moment yet. I totally blame you for this, you know.

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, corey said:

I think the lighting and the picture angle makes him look thinner. I do not like the setting of the picture, his face is too much in in the shadow.

So, no news of a new project yet?

Nope. Still no news...

I've been busy with family situation over the last week so had not time to browse the forum.

I hope everything is ok with you...

Also - @Biology Lesson, I've been very stressed and down, so I remember you telling me that he two last eps of Misaeng are uplifting. So I contined watching The sufferings of a young corporate worker, hoping for these uplifting two last episodes. I am currently at 53rd minute of episode 20 and I haven't seen a single upliftimg moment yet. I totally blame you for this, you know.

I take full responsibility. Believe me- it will be worth it! Hang in there! :) I just Finished My Mister- I wish it had some of the ups  and downs of Miseang! So slow... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, budgerie said:

Here's another scene with his sleeve rolled up. Not white shirt like PJ but black shirt, LYO style.haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I hope everything is ok with you...

Thank you. I am fine. What has been helping me over the last week is the wallpaper of my phone - I looked at it whenever I felt helpless (guess who graces my phone) and this:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Here's another scene with his sleeve rolled up. Not white shirt like PJ but black shirt, LYO style.haha

I still think PJ with the white shirt rolled up sleeve looks hotter/sexier. :P

• LOL 2

OK, so the interview is out... Now, waiting for someone to translate it...

Looking at this picture- JH looks a bit strange here, maybe they overdid the makeup, but I like JH's expression... What he does with his mouth... :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looking at this picture- JH looks a bit strange here, maybe they overdid the makeup, but I like JH's expression... What he does with his mouth... :D

I think it's the paper quality. Zoi mentioned it's quite thin so you can see the print from the other side..:lol:

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think it's the paper quality. Zoi mentioned it's quite thin so you can see the print from the other side..:lol:

Oh... :)

I wonder how JH will promote this show- I mean he needs to hide the fact that his character is, in fact, not blind or crippled :D also, considering his mixed feelings about how the show came out at the end, how will he hide that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Is it a full interview? Looks quite short! More like an article about the show with a peppering of quotes from him but I hope I’m wrong!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, budgerie said:

I still think PJ with the white shirt rolled up sleeve looks hotter/sexier. :P

LYO is the cute look. I have a soft spot for LYO.haha!

@Biology Lesson I wonder too..Haha! I'm sure he will have a way to give a deep analysis of the character to them without giving away too much. He's super witty. Lol! 

• Like 5

Up tho the seventh episode of MF, and there were some interesting plot twists I really didn’t expect. I’m somewhat glad that PJ discovered that

Spoiler

BC and him are not related,

so I can go on happily crackshipping them without feeling too much of a pervert  :lol:

I’m loving this, I’m really loving this. I’m surprised about how the PJ character has unfolded. At the beginning I supposed he was more merciless, but in these episodes it’s shown that he can care  (and that in fact he does care) deeply as well. So now I’m very worried about him. Because he has chosen revenge over happiness, and to get the kind of revenge he wishes for, he must be absolutely ruthless if he doesn’t want to get himself destroyed along the way. But, rather than that, he is so vulnerable sometimes that my heart aches so much for him. So my bet now - I’m trying not to get spoiled with this one - is that he is going to get his revenge - he’s is clever and determined enough to do it - but he is going to get damaged beyond repair (or dead) at the end. Not expecting a happy ending here. 

And, well, JH is nailing it. He can express so much without uttering a single word that it’s astonishing. And I loved the scene of “crying while eating” at the temple, so subtle and touching; so different but at the same time so alike to the one of Daegil with the eggs in Chuno. 

On the other hand, I’m still hating his looks and his wardrobe in this. Those hideous coats he sometimes wears are giving me nightmares. If I could,  I’d burn all his clothes in this without a second thought. And have him walking around naked all the time B)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Akhmatova said:

On the other hand, I’m still hating his looks and his wardrobe in this. Those hideous coats he sometimes wears are giving me nightmares. If I could,  I’d burn all his clothes in this without a second thought. And have him walking around naked all the time B)

Really? I love his clean shaven face, crisp short hair and pinstripped suits. Well, de gustibus non disputandum est, as the old Latin adage goes.

@The Reel Life,  I finaly got round to watching the last 30 mins of ep 16 of Voice. OMG. My comment is - if Bad Papa was not bad but made you feel bad, this was bad and made you feel bad.

Of course, JH teared up beautifully, I was really greatful for the close-ups of his short upper lip, aquiline nose and flawless teeth.  However, they did uglify him here to the extreme - and the jagged fringe covering his entire forehead and eyebrows contributed much to this.

Also - if I had been the serial killer I would have at least smacked the girl to stop her from uttering corny cliches in a monotone voice. She deserved that as being the only person with whom our JH lost his cool :D.

All in all - thanks for the tip, it was probably the only emotional moment that was worth watching in the entire series.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@corey I know! I actually love Piljoo’s coats! I also loved NMH and JMR style. The wardrobe was one attractive point in the drama for me. 

• Like 4

This is the first time I'm seeing this vid of the BTS of "Old goodbye"... I guess I should watch that show...

• Like 4

He's so cool doing parkour:wub: I've not seen some of the BTS below.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1