Quantcast

@Biology Lesson He is so adorable! I think his drunk acting in WOL was at least kinda cute, and my favorite is in “Rabbit and Lizzard”. I like him 100 times better when he is a quiet kinda drunk. My least favorite was in “Voice” ugh! MJH was so loud and annoying. Lee Gun was just his usual crazy self. YJC was just pathetic in general, poor thing (I felt sorry for him though, especially those scenes of him on the bridge. He was the epitome of desperation) Interesting! I now realize that most of his drunk scenes have been different from each other. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson He is so adorable! I think his drunk acting in WOL was at least kinda cute, and my favorite is in “Rabbit and Lizzard”. I like him 100 times better when he is a quiet kinda drunk. My least favorite was in “Voice” ugh! MJH was so loud and annoying. Lee Gun was just his usual crazy self. YJC was just pathetic in general, poor thing (I felt sorry for him though, especially those scenes of him on the bridge. He was the epitome of desperation) Interesting! I now realize that most of his drunk scenes have been different from each other. 

What I didn't like about his drunk acting in WOL, was the half mast eyes. It made him seem disconnected, while in reality he seems to try to connect even harder :) JH missed his slow blinking, and cute head movements and expressions that suddenly increase. His mannerisms become very child-like, and it's so cute!! But I guess you are right- JH sadly doesn't play his drunk scenes the way he would be in them, I guess he tries to fit them to the character. So annoying MJH becomes even more annoying, and crazy LG becomes more crazy- I loved his drugged Lee Gun- those mountains were so funny! :D 

But- Which character is YJC?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

What I didn't like about his drunk acting in WOL, was the half mast eyes. It made him seem disconnected, while in reality he seems to try to connect even harder :) JH missed his slow blinking, and cute head movements and expressions that suddenly increase. His mannerisms become very child-like, and it's so cute!! But I guess you are right- JH sadly doesn't play his drunk scenes the way he would be in them, I guess he tries to fit them to the character. So annoying MJH becomes even more annoying, and crazy LG becomes more crazy- I loved his drugged Lee Gun- those mountains were so funny! :D 

But- Which character is YJC?

Yoo Jicheol, his character in Bad Papa

If he ever plays a character as cute as himself, he’ll conquer the world

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

More cute Hyuk! Look at how happy he was when he got the song right!! He was even so willing to dance. I love a drunk Hyuk! Sooo adorable!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

His dancing is 100%:love:Swing left swing right.

C9-F953-BA-8-E08-43-B0-8221-1-D7-C1-AB8-

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

When I watched Real Men (this scene), I thought to myself, what would his wife think of his dancing? He looked so serious! Trying very hard to memorise the steps!

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, budgerie said:

When I watched Real Men (this scene), I thought to myself, what would his wife think of his dancing? He looked so serious! Trying very hard to memorise the steps!

I'm sure she has seen his serious side..learning pilates from her and asking her about tap dancing..Haha!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

C9-F953-BA-8-E08-43-B0-8221-1-D7-C1-AB8-

JH is actually a good dancer. Very graceful. It's just his shyness that makes him awkward... But when he is acting, you don't see his shyness...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH is actually a good dancer. Very graceful. It's just his shyness that makes him awkward... But when he is acting, you don't see his shyness...

I agree, and his body is so flexible already, I think with classes he can learn to dance for real. It will be easier for him than learning to sing :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

I agree, and his body is so flexible already, I think with classes he can learn to dance for real. It will be easier for him than learning to sing :D

Talking about singing.. hopefully this version of a drunk him singing Creep will not make anyone want to mute the video..hahahahaha!:w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

15 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Talking about singing.. hopefully this version of a drunk him singing Creep will not make anyone want to mute the video..hahahahaha!:w00t:

I really don't understand this is obsession of making actors sing. I saw other Korean actors sing in that Halyu event from 2007. They didn't sound much better either... If there is one thing I can't stand it's bad singing. That's why I've never seen Mama Mia... :)

I have another actor that I like,  Shahid Kapoor from India. And besides being a good actor (watch the movies "Haider" or "Kaminey", as examples), he is also a very good dancer. I actually would love to see JH do a movie with him (this is why I want JH to work on his English) :) - JH could teach him how to do action, and he could teach JH how to dance Indian style... The best thing about those movies is that the singing is dubbed!:P 

• LOL 5

@azureblue7 Nope! As soon as the music starts playing I cringe and can’t continue watching :lol: Btw I think I saw Kang Ha Neul singing this same song (maybe in this same show?) and he was as terrible or more terrible as JH :ph34r: They have ruined this song for me :lol::lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 Nope! As soon as the music starts playing I cringe and can’t continue watching :lol: Btw I think I saw Kang Ha Neul singing this same song (maybe in this same show?) and he was as terrible or more terrible as JH :ph34r: They have ruined this song for me :lol::lol::sweatingbullets:

And JH does constantly say he's not a good singer, though I do think he can sound really nice with the right so... why do people continue to make him and other actors sing?! I don't get it! 

Any way, was roaming the net and ran into this picture from the set of Chuno. I think this is one of the only pictures in which I've seen JH smoke in real life, not including pictures from photo-shoots or films. I think I've seen only one other picture like that. I guess JH was really careful not to be seen smoking in public?

ceaadf9bd93f4ca90468681e6a9d72681251857574_full.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I really don't understand this is obsession of making actors sing.

IDK about other countries but I remembered in the 80s, when HK entertainment industry was a success, then, the so called "up & rising" actors actresses would sometimes act as well as sing the drama theme song. Or if there's a gala performance (very common in those days in HK entertainment), the actors actresses have to perform dance & sing. And you know, live singing can be a challenge even to professional singers, what more a non professional singer.

10 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Cool! BTS clips from Flu that I've never seen-

I find this little girl so cute in her acting with JH. :D

• Like 3

A really nice new MV for My Country... What I like about it is that there is minimal Hwi in it :)Makes me again wish that show was as good as JH was in it... 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

A really nice new MV for My Country... What I like about it is that there is minimal Hwi in it :)Makes me again wish that show was as good as JH was in it... 

Thanks for this! Until today I still continue to be in awe of the regal, dashing, majestic and empathetic portrayal of Bang Won by JH. One of his FINEST performance for sure! 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh c'mon :D How can you? BangHwi is my favourite pairing of JH. Bang Won realy, really cares for Hwi. Killing Nam Jeong for him, so he would not feel awful... Making him stay with his friend...Saying that he is "his person"... Not letting him go at the request of some girl...Those long, long stares...Chemistry through the roof!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, corey said:

Oh c'mon :D How can you? BangHwi is my favorite pairing of JH. Bang Won realy, really cares for Hwi. Killing Nam Jeong for him, so he would not feel awful... Making him stay with his friend...Saying that he is "his person"... Not letting him go at the request of some girl...Those long, long stares...Chemistry through the roof!

Oh, How can I! Easily! :) The whole connection was so contrived, to inject this fake character with importance they essentially made it as if Bang Won owed his victory to Hwi, which annoyed me to no end. It was expected since Hwi was the lead, but still annoying. I also didn't like the acting by the actor playing Hwi. Too soft, nothing in him to suggest a hardened warrior. If I'd ship Bang Won with anyone, it would be with the other lead character. Their interaction was so much more heated! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, corey said:

Oh c'mon :D How can you? BangHwi is my favourite pairing of JH. Bang Won realy, really cares for Hwi. Killing Nam Jeong for him, so he would not feel awful... Making him stay with his friend...Saying that he is "his person"... Not letting him go at the request of some girl...Those long, long stares...Chemistry through the roof!

Ya! I agree.. their off screen interactions feel good too! 

And look at the cute JH below, hard to believe he is mad dog, bad tempered detective Moo..

• Like 3
  • Love 1