Quantcast

Oh my...I love these few...look at his pecs..:love: and veins on his arms ..

IMG-20200331-185129-627.jpg

B612-20200331-184522-499.jpg
B612-20200331-184652-385.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Found this gif of JH in Models from Christine's site- https://blog.naver.com/janghyuk_forever... I'm truly wondering about his subsequent change in look, if it was indeed a result of people telling him he's not handsome enough. If that might have led him to change his look completely to suit the quirkier roles he got after. I wonder if this is why to this day JH will sometime intentionally change his look to a less attractive one, to fit a role, like he did in BM and Gaekju.

1577847650710.gif?type=w773

• Like 4

1 minute ago, azureblue7 said:

IMG-20200331-184835-106.jpg
IMG-20200331-184938-468.jpg
IMG-20200331-185129-627.jpg

I love his pecs! The blue shirt fits him the best... But why does he always button those shirts all the way up?!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, corey said:

@Prettysup, I think JH has never looked better than these Westwood pictures. And I believe it is you who wants him to cut his hair !!!!!

Edit: I just saw this blue flowery pyjamas. Noooooo! What sort of garment is that supposed to be!!!! Yick! RUined my daily Hyuk experience. :angry:

37 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

What on earth is that?! If you wear something like that, you've got to be more playful! JH with his serious sexy look, wearing that funny outfit...:D

21 minutes ago, yoeda said:

I saw nothin wrong? :D Focus on the face dear. I think it's more like summer Hawaiian style.

Haha I think it would have been better had he not worn the white Tshirt underneath, and unbutton a bit

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, corey said:

Edit: I just saw this blue flowery pyjamas. Noooooo! What sort of garment is that supposed to be!!!! Yick! RUined my daily Hyuk experience. :angry:

My question is..is it shorts or long pants:w00t: Long pants is worst

• LOL 4

By the way, there is a poll currently focusing on dramas down at the event thread. Do vote on them:w00t:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, yoeda said:

I saw nothin wrong? :D Focus on the face dear. I think it's more like summer Hawaiian style.

As more “veteran” fans, we are used to worse “scares” :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

TBH, I have never been a great fan of male pecs...Here is my favourite look of a male chest. Hair is optional, of course.

MEL GIBSON young photo SHIRTLESS BOUNTY BEEFCAKE (72)

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Found this gif of JH in Models from Christine's site- https://blog.naver.com/janghyuk_forever... I'm truly wondering about his subsequent change in look, if it was indeed a result of people telling him he's not handsome enough. If that might have led him to change his look completely to suit the quirkier roles he got after. I wonder if this is why to this day JH will sometime intentionally change his look to a less attractive one, to fit a role, like he did in BM and Gaekju.

Wow, he looks like a true flower boy here, so much that it is hard for me to recognize him. But - do you think he thought he was not handsome enough in these shots? Hardfor me  to believe. And I definitely agree that he deliberately changes his look to less attractive, see "Wok of Love". 

Side note: I sometimes watch these silly videos on youtube "10 most handome K-Drama actors" or similar, and I have seen JH among the "most handsome" only once.  The usuals who are present on each and every one of them are Lee Min Ho, JI Chang Wook and Park Bo Gum.

38 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Don't know, don't care , don't want to know!!!! [shuts eyes tight to get rid of the image of the bottom part of this ensemble, regardless of the length]

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Yeah I think people are leaning towards these type of movies as they provide some catharsis. 

@phoenix24 Look for the other video, its even more scary 

I wonder if that's why his back hurts.  I hope he doesn't take as much risk now that he's older.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

For me, he looked best in the blue tee shirt. Those that he buttoned up to the top .....:unsure:

• Like 2

@corey As you may notice, he is older than the actors you see on those lists by at least a decade. People who put together those lists are likely younger people who prefer younger actors. He also is not “trendy” and hasn’t been in a lot of romantic stories which makes actors more “popular” I think. 

@phoenix24 Well, he still takes risks and has had multiple injuries during various dramas, most recently he told the story of how he was hurt during Bad Papa and the tears in that “upside down crying” scene were real because his head was hurting so much, but, he is much more in control of the situations, he is now an expert at working with wires, he also is respected by PDs so he calls many of the shots, especially during action scenes, so, as much as he wants to “risk” for his characters (and make us worry for him) it is at least, his call. It is akin to dedicating your life to sports. Injuries will happen, pain will happen, there’ll be broken bones and bruises, and injuries will act up in your old age. But at least, it’s the person’s choice. 

I do trust that even though he is clearly a daredevil and enjoys the adrenaline rush, he will take as much safety precautions as possible, which unfortunately was not happening during that VH shoot. He was being treated worse than a stunt double (who have experience on those scenes) he was treated like a rag doll. That director definitely crossed the line.

I remember KNG overexerted himself while filming the movie Pirates and fainted a few times mostly due to exhaustion, it was bad enough but he was seen by Doctors and taken to the hospital even. I don’t think they dusted him off and continued pushing him after he fainted (at least, I hope not) According to JHs account he was already limping from a sprain ankle, his nose was injured and director still ordered “30 more takes”! 

What upsets me the most if how they release that footage and seem proud of it. As if it shows an example of heroism or sth instead of realizing that the whole thing is simply wrong and disturbing! 

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 3

20 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I agree, that scene of him trying to behave like he always did after his scammed someone and not succeeding is just phenomenal. This is what I love about JH! Those scenes of conflicting emotions! There are so many great scenes in Robbers... Another great scene was the pork soup scene. That was so heartbreaking! and I loved how he broke when Dal Rey called. It made me understand why he fell in love with her and why he needed her, something that Chuno, for instance, never did. This is why I hate Voice, cause Voice never gave me those moments. Never allowed JH to explore the depth of his character. This is why I wish he will get another chance with OHJ, to really explore him.

Oh yes, the port soup scene!  That was one of my favourites as well!  I was so glad when Dal Rae called him at that moment.  He was so broken that I wanted someone to comfort him.  His friend forsake him (though I can understand why, but still...), his sister disappoint him, and the thugs were after him.  Not to mention his low self-esteem though he tried to put up a superior front.  But he was so broken inside.  I wanted to hug him at that moment, and console him.  JH is always so good with this kind of scene.

• Like 5

His pecs are on point and even his skinny legs look cutie in those new Westwood pics :wub:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@phoenix24 Well, he still takes risks and has had multiple injuries during various dramas, most recently he told the story of how he was hurt during Bad Papa and the tears in that “upside down crying” scene were real because his head was hurting so much, but, he is much more in control of the situations, he is now an expert at working with wires, he also is respected by PDs so he calls many of the shots, especially during action scenes, so, as much as he wants to “risk” for his characters (and make us worry for him) it is at least, his call. It is akin to dedicating your life to sports. Injuries will happen, pain will happen, there’ll be broken bones and bruises, and injuries will act up in your old age. But at least, it’s the person’s choice. 

I do trust that even though he is clearly a daredevil and enjoys the adrenaline rush, he will take as much safety precautions as possible, which unfortunately was not happening during that VH shoot. He was being treated worse than a stunt double (who have experience on those scenes) he was treated like a rag doll. That director definitely crossed the line.

Yea I accepted it coming with territory, but like you said in VH passing out that much and 20 mins each time is not normal at all.  Did they even have doctors on site?

Yea, I did read about KNG passing out.  It seems like they go to hospital more these days or advise to rest.  Always seem tougher filming in Asian countries.  You know it'll be a liability in USA.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

His pecs are on point and even his skinny legs look cutie in those new Westwood pics :wub:

But why was he wearing shoes at the beach ?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

They look like sneakers/sports shoes. Maybe he is ready to run away...from us stalkers

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

44 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

maybe he bike there kind of look hence jacket and the gloves. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Now i cant get this question out of my mind

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I miss him in another Sidus video like the one below. Can they do one with him having  long hair before he cuts it ?

• Like 2
  • Love 3