Quantcast

JH in the gym today! Ha! Still long hair!!! :D Looks like JH's comedian friend was also there today...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Westwood instagram updates today

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH in the gym today! Ha! Still long hair!!! :D Looks like JH's comedian friend was also there today...

So that last scene was not him or he was wearing a wig ?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

So that last scene was not him or he was wearing a wig ?

For sure it wasn't him. The last scene he filmed was the fight scene at night

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

For sure it wasn't him. The last scene he filmed was the fight scene at night

Yes...His hair is saved~ Watch as I say this...Next interview his hair is shorter..I will be so sad.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Omg same. But here is the thing for me...I’m a fan of the older generation ones but it doesn’t match my age & the range :lol: I just so happened to always have oppas under the 40-50 range...which is...definitely not the range that I should be loving on:lol:but it’s alright...interest is everything.:lol: I like my kimchi...aged.

There is a chinese saying : (direct translation) Men in 40s, like a stalk of flower. Is so true, isn't it? Men in 40s & above, generally have that charisma, that physique, the manly mature look, not necessarily handsome but somehow have that look that draws people to him as compared to those young punks. I'm saying in general, not applying to all.  The "stalk of flower" here doesn't mean he's girlish but has the "beauty" of a flower??? Haha, if someone can explain better....

My age now (I'm alot older than JH), seeing those young actors that look like flower boys, I get put off. These days is difficult to find mature, a little rough looking, actor. I don't like actor that looks girlish. That's the reason why I watch more C drama because C entertainment got more mature, alittle rough looking, manly actors. 

He already said he was somewhat displeased with TMWYS...

I probably missed this...why he is displeased?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Im old now lol (JH’s age group) but, I used to be like you when younger. I always preferred older and manly men

@yoeda You are definitely our JH fan sunbaenim :P 

I always thought we're on the same age before. lol. coz your username. Years past but you still 33 and my age keep adding. hahaha. I can't be sunbaenim if you around JH age. *bow.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's so frustrating that I can't understand what they are saying... I really think I'm gonna take advantage of this shut down and learn Korean! I've had it of staring at JH's interviews without understanding a word ... :angry: Not that I'm suffering doing that, though... :D

How can a guy like the same song for so long?! JH and Creep... 

I get him. me and BSB old song always on repeat. lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, yoeda said:

I always thought we're on the same age before. lol. coz your username. Years past but you still 33 and my age keep adding. hahaha. I can't be sunbaenim if you around JH age. *bow.

I meant you are sunbaenim as JH fan :P

@Biology Lesson The hopeful story I’d like to see could be the same as the “ex criminal or assassin with PTSD” if the guy learns to live with it or overcomes it. Like, Beautiful Mind was hopeful right? Robbers, that guy’s path to redemption was beautiful. Bad Papa could’ve been hopeful if JC had stopped making bad choices at some point. That’s what I mean, I love JHs choice for dark, lonely, many times morally ambiguous, sometimes self destructive characters but, give them some way out, some hope....

Playing an addict in a drama would be interesting (I liked what he did in Searching for the elephant)  

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@dramafan33 is your dp from my country?

He looks awesome in that too.:lol:

Yes! Its my beautiful Bangwon :wub: (by dp, you mean the photo Im using with my account right?)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sushimi sorry for the lateee reply. I see everyone has told you their story of falling in love with JH already. Haha I’ll shorten mine because it’s abit hard to type long on the phone. 

I first watched JH when I watched Money Flower. I didn’t watch it for him, I was just bored and looking for shows to watch and the poster intrigued me. Then as I started watching, the first few episodes were abit boring to me and I was thinking...hmm this actor isn’t hooking me onto the show. But I persisted, since I already wasted 2-3 hours of my life watching it. Then as I reached about episode 4-5, that’s when I started noticing JH alottt more. When he started showing feelings for Mo Hyeon. It was such a wistful look, and I like it when people can portray that emotion well. Then, all the close up face shot encounters he had with Jung Mal Ran also made me realize that wow, this guy has very expressive eyes, and he emotes so well even with so little body acting. He was using so many micro facial expressions. And not to mention the story became more and more interesting. By the end of the show, I was somewhat interested in him as an actor, so I started reading reviews about money flower and saw thefangirlverdict blog gushing about JH, as well as Stuck On Hyuk. Read abit about him and found his personal story to be very interesting and grounded. So I started searching for other shows he did (on Netflix), and at that time, there was only Fated To Love You. So I started watching too. He was super wacky, I typically don’t enjoy such characters, but there was an inner beautiful soul in him (since you already watched halfway, I presume it won’t be a spoiler anymore). He was such a charming, kind hearted man despite his wacko attitude. He treated Mi Young like a real human being worthy of respect, when everyone treated her like a post-it girl. And then throughout the show, he shows you sooooo many facets of him that tugs at your heartstrings, that make you want to root for him to badly, and his chemistry with JNR was just off the charts. By the middle of FTLY, I was a certified fan already haha. And then after that, I started watching his interviews and video clips on @azureblue7’s IG treasure trove, and got to know even more about this man, his values, his passion and his philosophy to life. Not to mention his adorkableness :D And the rest as they say, is history....

whew! Thanks for putting up with such a long story afterall haha. I’m really glad you’re enjoying FTLY, I never get tired repeat watching it, even though I’m one to never repeat watch shows. It’s just too precious. 

and yes, where is the post-drama interview that usually comes right after a show! He had one after MC, why isn’t there any for this :cold_sweat:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@The Reel Life Covid19 is affecting every aspect of life. I think even if an interview can be done on the phone, maybe media is concentrated on that and doing the minimum regarding other topics (It’s a guess, we might still get an interview but, maybe no new photoshoot soon? ) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@The Reel Life Covid19 is affecting every aspect of life. I think even if an interview can be done on the phone, maybe media is concentrated on that and doing the minimum regarding other topics (It’s a guess, we might still get an interview but, maybe no new photoshoot soon? ) 

Yeah i am not very optimistic about any interview pics either. But it doesnt matter if he still keeps his long hair now coz I know he gonna cut it sooner or later haha.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah i am not very optimistic about any interview pics either. But it doesnt matter if he still keeps his long hair now coz I know he gonna cut it sooner or later haha.

Just another show with that hair! That's all I ask! :tears: And if it's not romantic- it doesn't count! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

In that case, I don't think JH would do a second season, like he refused to do Voice 2. I don't think JH would agree to anything but a real character study of OHJ. He already said he was somewhat displeased with TMWYS...

Actually, I am clinging to that bit of news hoping he won't do second season of TMWYS. Instead she shoud re-do the drama starting from ep. 9 approximately. FInishing it with the scene where OHJ saves CSY from a car that is about to explode and carries her away in his arms. That is what I want to see. Some positive emotions.

8 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

For those who have not seen this.

Can anyone explain to me why I am too embarassed to watch it? :wacko:. I stopped right when he started singing. It must be the voice. Or is it the perm? (they must have permed his hair to stay this curly, right?)

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@dramafan33 @Biology Lesson @corey I’m on FTLY ep 8. Honestly love this series, LG and MY’s relationship is very enjoyable. There are times I was teary for MY after LG treated her badly..Regarding the divorce/contract thing, but so far..they are good now! Thennn that Daniel Pitt comes into the picture<_<I don’t hate him, I see him as an obstruction to the pair. Once I confirmed my pair, those who are trying to break them apart, indefinitely will be on my ‘I hate you don’t you dare touch them’ list.:D

Hang in there, do not get too relaxed :) You are still in for some more emotions :)

Edit: the internet is so slow these days, difficult to fast forward MC to see Bang WOn scenes. I think I will start on Robbers, then.

Edit 2 @budgerie, how about a guy looking this girlie: I must say, I find him super delicious :D

kEZd8f.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, corey said:

Can anyone explain to me why I am too embarassed to watch it? :wacko:. I stopped right when he started singing. It must be the voice. Or is it the perm? (they must have permed his hair to stay this curly, right?)

Hahaha! Me too!! Not sure why but I suddenly felt nervous for him. He was pespiring so much..lol. Okok..the last part he sang pretty well. That part I am able to watch though keep getting distracted by his sexy look..

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@dramafan33 had to speed pass my country ( wanted to try it to see oppa) only to realised his character was only properly  introduced at like ep 3:mellow:..I mean.. I know he isn’t the lead..but..Erm...sigh-_- (don’t really like the leads:vicx:)

Edit: I don’t like the leads at all...neh style an nia ^_^ oppa is the only one that looks attractive to me. Like he got the war face/look.

Now..if we can just have him as the lead..oh yeah..

50 minutes ago, corey said:

I always didn’t dare to listen to all my oppas’ singing...it’s my first time listening to JH singing because FTLY showed it:lol: (I can’t run away) that is when I actually heard it...I too also feel embarrassed too. I don’t know why :sweatingbullets: It’s just a natural thing to just curl into a ball pause the video and say I can’t :lol:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

@coreyHere here, you will not be embarrassed watching this.:lol: Guess he rather do martial arts than sing..

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2