35 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

The object hit him in the back, not his head, that's why no blood on his face. 

But it'll be nice to have some blood dripping from his mouth after he vomitted.  He was quite clean after that, which is a pity... haha...

Blood dripping from mouth? Maybe he’ll take on a vampire role next hahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He looks sexy even when he is strangling himself.. 

That's not strangling.. That's stroking! :DThat was so sexy when he did that... Isn't it strange that when he is in an interview he is so shy and proper, but when he acts... who is the real JH?!  it's like every move he makes is sensual and sexy. He walks? Sexy! He sits with his feet on the window sill? Sexy! He turns? Sexy! He laughs? Extra sexy! And then he goes around and never does sex or kiss scenes! What the hell is that?! :tears: That's cruelty! Sheer cruelty!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Wait for me! I haven't had the chance to comment on JH's hair yet. This forum is too active for me to keep track.

Hairstyles:

1. To me, none of his hairstyles were as bad as the Snape-lookalike hair in FTLY. I thought the hairstyle in the first part of FTLY was bad (that wave at the tip of the hair swept to the side), but really it was worst when the hair was straighten yet still long-ish. Some of you posted a picture of his kiss scene with JNR with that Snape hair. Yes kiss was good, but hair was not.

2. I can accept his other short hair or badly cut hair in other dramas, or even the V shape front cut (Star Wars look?)

3. I was ok with his messy unkempt short hair in Urban Cops because as a cop, you shouldn't be styling your hair everyday. Having said that, as a normal man, he really should have a better cut, especially as an actor. Even the other real cops have better hairstyles, haha.

4. If you watched Real Men, the later parts of the show where they practised a dance routine has very bad hairstyle too. I think he was growing his hair long for FTLY, and he was at that stage where his hair was neither long or short.

5. Best hairstyles to me are the one in FTLY (3rd hairstyle of the drama, short, well cut, really CEO look, young and cool) as well as the one on Money Flower (crisp and fresh).

There you go...:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

51 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

That's not strangling.. That's stroking! :DThat was so sexy when he did that... Isn't it strange that when he is in an interview he is so shy and proper, but when he acts... who is the real JH?!  it's like every move he makes is sensual and sexy. He walks? Sexy! He sits with his feet on the window sill? Sexy! He turns? Sexy! He laughs? Extra sexy! And then he goes around and never does sex or kiss scenes! What the hell is that?! :tears: That's cruelty! Sheer cruelty!

I think he is both the shy angelic sweet dorky intelectual guy and the sexy devil guy. He knows what he is doing when he does those things. Remember he studied the Kinsey Reports thoroughly :ph34r: (but maybe it was for science) He is that perfect combination, that elusive mythical creature, the “hot nerd”. 

@AquariusMY Actually, he grew his hair for “Empire of Lust”. Bangwon has been responsible for both times that he grew his hair out in recent years. Since he needed to keep the long hair for the movie, Lee Gun’s hair had to be adapted. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

his superhuman abilities were one aspect that distanced me from him, after he got up from his wheelchair. 

Me too! I felt that the drama lacked logic (ok it's drama never mind) but lacked realistic too. Even if he's 100% recovered, he is so formidable (in your words, superhuman abilities) seemed unrealistic. I think his wardrobe in TMWYS must be the most economical. 1 or 2 similar outfit is all that is needed....:D

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Blood dripping from mouth? Maybe he’ll take on a vampire role next hahaha 

It'll be good if he sucks only on women blood! Ahahaha! That's be real HOT.

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

But this is not exclusive to JH only. My fav C actors are also like this when not filming. For example, when they attend variety shows (not sure about k entertainment but in C entertainment, whenever they have a new drama or movie upcoming, they will attend variety shows to sort of promote the drama/movie). These C actors are shy & when the programme host asked them to act out a certain scenario, they usually are reserved & quite difficult to act out. Yet in the drama/movie, they're everything! But then you see, sometimes these host like to randomly ask the audience to come up the stage to act his lover, it's very difficult for the actor because how shall he act? But when they're on set, is different. The minute they don their costume, they're into the role already.

8 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@AquariusMY Actually, he grew his hair for “Empire of Lust”. Bangwon has been responsible for both times that he grew his hair out in recent years. Since he needed to keep the long hair for the movie, Lee Gun’s hair had to be adapted.

Haiz, EOL that lovemaking scene (JH scene) was done such a mess! Yet the other actors scene were so long & .....not appetising.

Didn't like his hair bun up in EOL. I still like his untidy hair in MC, the half up & half down hairstyle. It looked sexy to me though. :grimace:But in real life, anyone with that kind of untidy hairstyle I will freak out. Lol.

Side note : Friends in USA/UK, please take very very good care. Heard the virus there is very very very bad!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Upon finishing BPP...This is my reaction..

EP-14-2.gif

I wasted 16 hours of my time to this...Man...The fact that he even lost the match...<_< It's quite unbelievable that the doctors would agree to kill someone to save her..let alone..it's her dad! <_<This is unbelievable omg. Morally unbelievable. Sighs.<_<

Anyways...I would believe ep 27-28? When he said “Hey.” I immediately got whip back into OHJ.:lol: OHJ have been in YJC all along. :D

I'm sorry, but I think we tried to warn you... :D Oh, man! that gif made me laugh out loud! Yes, the ending makes you feel like "seriously? That's how you end?! After all this?". Especially since everyone else seemed so happy, but I guess it's all he wanted... Similarly to you, Bad papa left me with a bad taste in my mouth. It's not a bad show, just not satisfying...

So, what's next?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Lol! I haven’t really watched any of it. I actually don’t have a reason to not be attracted to the show. It might be good, I just, it’s, It just doesn’t appeal to me at this moment (for no reason) 

Me too.. but for me , it's because the lead is not JH.

• LOL 2

15 hours ago, AgnesO said:

I felt the same way too, but still that moment of satisfaction is better than none.  I'll be annoyed when everyone gets hurt except him, at least this is real for OHJ though its too short.  

And btw, he still looks so gorgeous even when he's hurt.  This show is so funny, whatever he did, he looks gorgeous, even when he's strangling the Guy.  It's supposed to be gross right?  But I was thinking, hey why did OHJ look so sexy while doing the action of strangling the Guy :sweatingbullets:  :P

Yes, when he got hit and vomited blood, started to show vulnerability..I got excited for no reason..omg..what's wrong with me?:flushed:

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, when he got hit and vomited blood, started to show vulnerability..I got excited for no reason..omg..what's wrong with me?:flushed:

We all caught @Prettysup syndrome. Now I need to rewatch Robbers to see him bleed and groan and vomit (and also kiss) :lol: We are sickies! 

Could somebody made a compilation of JH in pain? @Prettysup when is your birthday? This needs to be your gift :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

FTLY..

First episode first scene:smirk::love::kiss_wink:total scene stealer..heart too..Awwww

Oh, than you are in luck! The perfect palate cleanser from Bad Papa :)Even though FTLY was the first Kdrama I've ever seen, it's still, to this day, my favorite one (BM is my second favorite :) ). It's also the most rewatchable show I've ever seen. I can actually rewatch it as soon as I finish it! (last time I rewatched it, I had to stop myself from doing just that...). So enjoy! 

• Like 3

Talk about JH turning us into perverts... I just saw this picture, and while JH is obviously putting his heart into whatever he's singing ( "creep", what else? ^_^), all I can look at is the sweat on the base of his throat... And you know I'm not simply looking... I'm leering :sweatingbullets:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

30 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Talk about JH turning us into perverts... I just saw this picture, and while JH is obviously putting his heart into whatever he's singing ( "creep", what else? ^_^), all I can look at is the sweat on the base of his throat... And you know I'm not simply looking... I'm leering :sweatingbullets:

Well .... look at the Radio host in the clip below...I think she was staring at his super low v shirt, maybe his "man cleavage"  and she went "omo.." before he realised it and quickly adjusted his tshirt..haha!

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Well .... look at the Radio host in the clip below...I think she was staring at his super low v shirt, maybe his "man cleavage"  and she went "omo.." before he realised it and quickly adjusted his tshirt..haha!

Oh, man! The way that shirt clings to his body... I wish we had a translation of that interview! Because I remember I tried to listen to it once (yes. And I don't know Korean at all. Am I a fan or not?!), and I think I heard her say the word "sexy" just before he looked down and noticed how low his shirt got :) Damn her!

But the best thing about it is the sincerity of his embarrassment :) A sexy guy that flaunts his sexiness, usually leaves me cold. But a guy that is sexy in spite of himself- that's hot! Another thing I love about him that he never flirts in interviews or makes suggestive comments. Obviously I know this only from the interviews that were translated, but I've never even seen him make a sexual comment. And if a female interviewer or a random woman becomes too aggressive or too touchy with him, he always backs away from the situation. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

We all caught @Prettysup syndrome. Now I need to rewatch Robbers to see him bleed and groan and vomit (and also kiss) :lol: We are sickies! 

Could somebody made a compilation of JH in pain? @Prettysup when is your birthday? This needs to be your gift :P

Haha good idea!! But my birthday this year is already over, so it can be a belated one hehe...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Has anyone read this interview? Apologies in advance if it has been shared before! But I found the content, although nothing totally new, to also have more depth especially when he talks about how he chooses projects. One thing I noticed is that he emphasizes a lot on whether he can and enjoy working with the people on the project. Because you’re spending so much time with them, I can’t imagine how it feels like to not enjoy their company. Maybe that’s why he may not be taking certain large scale projects? Perhaps he isn’t all that familiar with those circle of people? Just my guess. Not that it’s right or wrong or good or bad at all. I’m just glad he knows what he wants, likes, and is comfortable with and sticks to his guns. 

http://en.tenasia.com/archives/39259

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2