Quantcast

@Prettysup Good point! Maybe I got excited for nothing (kinda on the camp of wanting him to change his environment now) though the chameleon comment, the chameleon is right there at the entrance, he said he hasn’t seen it much. I dunno, I still think there’s a possibility he’ll move out of the hideout. Like someone said above, they asked these questions recently and they are not live shooting, they couldn’t possibly film ALL his scenes to date in 2- 3 days. He specifically said “the hideout scenes”. To me that implies he possibly has scenes elsewhere (still hoping) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Maybe coz he joined the team late as he was filming MC then hence he needed to binge film in order to catch up with the schedule ?

49 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup Good point! Maybe I got excited for nothing (kinda on the camp of wanting him to change his environment now) though the chameleon comment, the chameleon is right there at the entrance, he said he hasn’t seen it much. I dunno, I still think there’s a possibility he’ll move out of the hideout. Like someone said above, they asked these questions recently and they are not live shooting, they couldn’t possibly film ALL his scenes to date in 2- 3 days. He specifically said “the hideout scenes”. To me that implies he possibly has scenes elsewhere (still hoping) 

I think how I interpreted it was that even if he had to catch up on the scenes, if he currently is still in hiding in that same location, he would probably say that he is still shooting and not specifically call out the binge shooting in the hideout (because technically, he doesn’t have any other scenes in any other locations at all thus far hahaha). He did have one scene outside though, when Soo Young was recollecting the memories in the police station, suddenly they show him transported there (which was quite cool). I think that was the only scene. Also, he said he doesn’t know what happened to the chameleon anymore. So I took it as implying it’s not the same location :sweatingbullets:

But I must say I really want him out of that hideout lol. So how I interpreted what he said may have been biased too haha! However I am guessing it may be a diff hideout because, the backdrops of those coffee trucks are still at some warehouse location?? 

That being said, I think I should lower back my expectations of him getting out of that place. Those expectations are heightened now and it’s never a good thing!! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

As for JH being a super actor, yes, for you & me here, definitely he's best. But for the general audience, not necessarily. To them, he's just another actor. It's very subjective who is a better actor than JH or who is a worse actor than JH. This is individual preference. If you look at the bts, JH is having fun filming but you're feeling miserable watching. If it's going to bother you, don't read those remarks/comments. Just enjoy the drama (good or bad) & just enjoy his performance which he put in alot of effort to create OHJ.

Yes good point! He’s enjoying the filming, I should just enjoy the show too haha. I don’t feel miserable watching it, I still enjoy the show, but just sometimes annoyed at some comments ppl make but Like you said, I can just choose to ignore. And I totally understand that not everyone sees things similarly, just like how I don’t like other actors/actresses/dramas (but difference is i don’t pour negative comments on them). Haha. 

Just out of curiosity, what was that c-drama you said you watched above, that left such an impact on you? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I think how I interpreted it was that even if he had to catch up on the scenes, if he currently is still in hiding in that same location, he would probably say that he is still shooting and not specifically call out the binge shooting in the hideout (because technically, he doesn’t have any other scenes in any other locations at all thus far hahaha). He did have one scene outside though, when Soo Young was recollecting the memories in the police station, suddenly they show him transported there (which was quite cool). I think that was the only scene. Also, he said he doesn’t know what happened to the chameleon anymore. So I took it as implying it’s not the same location :sweatingbullets:

But I must say I really want him out of that hideout lol. So how I interpreted what he said may have been biased too haha! However I am guessing it may be a diff hideout because, the backdrops of those coffee trucks are still at some warehouse location?? 

That being said, I think I should lower back my expectations of him getting out of that place. Those expectations are heightened now and it’s never a good thing!! :lol:

Oh he also had that big explosion scene which I think took quite a long time to shoot

• Like 2

I was reading comments on a streaming site about TMWYS and this one really cracked me up

"I'm in these comments to see if this drama is worthy but I only seeing comments about how much cool and good is that long haired actor lololololololol"

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

You guys sure have a lot talk huh? :lol: I can't keep up anymore. lol. Now we pass 800 page. Way to 1000. When I open my PC every morning at the office I open this page too with every intention to read it but left it until I shutting down. :sweatingbullets: So at the end I just lurk here and there. I can't comment much about TMWYS coz I just finish episode 1. haha. Stove League end this week and I will invest all my attention to Hyukie. He deserved so much love even the drama don't. :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I was reading comments on a streaming site about TMWYS and this one really cracked me up

"I'm in these comments to see if this drama is worthy but I only seeing comments about how much cool and good is that long haired actor lololololololol"

His appearance command the attention of every people present! Like always. lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Just out of curiosity, what was that c-drama you said you watched above, that left such an impact on you? 

I replied you in your message box. The title in chinese.

• Like 1

This is disappointing... I thought this attack will lead to the revelation of OHJ's secret, but it was just in his imagination... So now I have no theory left... 

Edit- well, a few minutes later OCN released the rest of the clips... And now I'm so happy!!! JH IS SO COOL!!! 

Tomorrow's preview- I knew it!!!! Woo-hoo!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yoeda said:

You guys sure have a lot talk huh? :lol: I can't keep up anymore. lol. Now we pass 800 page. Way to 1000. When I open my PC every morning at the office I open this page too with every intention to read it but left it until I shutting down. :sweatingbullets: So at the end I just lurk here and there. I can't comment much about TMWYS coz I just finish episode 1. haha. Stove League end this week and I will invest all my attention to Hyukie. He deserved so much love even the drama don't. :wub:

Me too! Nowadays every time I come in, it jumped a couple of pages - I can’t keep up hahaha is a good problem!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Edit- well, a few minutes later OCN released the rest of the clips... And now I'm so happy!!! JH IS SO COOL!!! 

Spoiler

I am still holding my breath. I feel like I don’t wanna get my expectations up high. Did he really move? Or was he just overpowered, lifted up and then thrown by the killer? Did he really put up a fight?? The last scene, it looked like the killer was strangling him and it is OHJ on the floor, not the killer. :blink: argh good thing it’s not a Sunday episode, we just need to wait one more day...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, The Reel Life said:
  Hide contents

I am still holding my breath. I feel like I don’t wanna get my expectations up high. Did he really move? Or was he just overpowered, lifted up and then thrown by the killer? Did he really put up a fight?? The last scene, it looked like the killer was strangling him and it is OHJ on the floor, not the killer. :blink: argh good thing it’s not a Sunday episode, we just need to wait one more day...

Spoiler

I think we're seeing right- he did stand up! It's clear when he is avoiding the knife. But you also see there that he is not very stable, which might explain why he was eventually overpowered. I love that even more. It shows he is not super-human.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Thank you @Biology Lesson!!! This is the preview I need.  Now I feel my excitement coming back, yes!!

And now I feel lost because I can’t make sense of OHJs plan/purpose. His behavior feels so unrelatable to me now. But, Ill try to keep an open mind and hope that OHJ starts to get “humanized” from now on. And I hope for at least SOME logic in his behaviour from now on. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

And now I feel lost because I can’t make sense of OHJs plan/purpose. His behavior feels so unrelatable to me now. But, Ill try to keep an open mind and hope that OHJ starts to get “humanized” from now on. And I hope for at least SOME logic in his behaviour from now on. 

Can you elaborate what parts you felt are not humanize and unrelatable?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Can you elaborate what parts you felt are not humanize and unrelatable?

Sure, later when everyone has watched and when I watch with subs too. 

• Like 3

@phoenix24

Posting here what I wrote on the drama’s thread. I sort of answered your question of what makes me feel OHJ is “like a psychopath”

After watching with subs, I guess I didn’t hate the episode that much (I must not watch without subs *sigh*)

Here are some things I appreciated in this episode

1) Jang Hyuk’s beauty (always first)

Hide contents

2) OHJ saying thank you to Dr Ahn for the first time in 5 years (there’s that hint of humanity I was craving for, I still want more)

3) SY making the correct conclusions about who “The Guy” was, super fast and on her own

4) Hwang saying she “feels like she is living in hell”. Fine, Ill give her a break, her flashback that showed her smiling

5) I’m glad Dr Ahn is still alive although he lost his finger

6) OHJs disability or not disability situation has been handled in a way that I may be able to “buy” his recovery (although I like the idea of a disabled hero/anti-hero, so I hope its only partial) I appreciated his conversation with Dr Ahn where recovery was hinted at, OHJ softened up a bit too. And Hwang reading his medical records after the explosion etc

7) Without subs I got the impression OHJ used Dr Ahn somehow, or didn’t warn him with enough time or somehow just let things get to that point in order to get that encounter with the killer. Upon rewatching I felt things happened fast enough (finally) so its not like OHJ had a lot of time to warn the Dr, etc, by the time he finished warning the Dr, the killer was there, so I guess OHJ is NOT  a psychopath like I was feeling but he is definitely too cold for my taste, well, reptilian sort of. His very subtle reaction (and his non-action) upon hearing the Dr getting choked, its chilling itself

8) The killer’s companion, his dad? Older brother or mentor? does not seem to be alive (Kinda like Norman Bates from Psycho) 

P.D Wait! Does the preview suggest OHJ planned something? He used people? He planned, schemed and lured? See? Those are the moments when I go back to my, is he a psychopath himself? question.

I’m not super excited about tomorrow’s ep, but I am at least, curious 

•  
  • Like 1

Yesterday night, I decided not to watch all the clips posted on Naver and avoided all spoilers. I only watched ep 5 this morning. Glad I did because I think I enjoyed it much more. The recap scene showing how the profiler died at the beginning made much more sense. I think in ep 4, that scene was really like what some of you mentioned, a case of bad editing. When it was shown again in ep 5, I can see that the detectives were rushing forward but it was too late. In ep 4,  that scene became super slow and made the police seemed retarded. 

I am happy that yesterday's rating is higher than last week. I hope tonight's rating will surpass last Sunday's too! Can't wait to see how OHJ will react in front of the killer!

Subtitles to ep 6 teaser

• Like 2