1 hour ago, AgnesO said:

Don't we always do that?  We'll rant here and there, complaint this and that, but we'll  stick around, like in WOL.  Or like in MC, rant first and praise later.  Hopefully TMWYS will be like the latter...

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

I think is fine to rant about the plot - how no logic it can be or how ridiculous it is (because that's not JH department) :DLol...

I think I’m the only one who doesn’t rant about the plot. I am not a good drama watcher, normally I watch my shows on the pc with the half the screen playing candy crush haha.. To me it’s just a drama, don’t be too serious lol. 

And i don’t like to speculate either coz I like to be surprised 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I find his pants so cute actually! (In those Westwood pics) and I think sometimes he gives the impression of being tall although we know he isn’t. 

As JH said- he didn't use to be short, it's only now that people are taller than him... :) I swear, he sometimes says the strangest things... :D

Nah, I still don't like those pants. Too stiff and baggy for him, it almost makes it seems like he doesn't have legs, or that he has stick legs :) I much prefer him in jeans or more form fitting pants, like the ones he wore in the flashback scene of the explosion

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Surprised by the drama or Candy Crush? Candy Crush can be quite riveting! 

@Prettysup Btw, actually curious! You can watch and play Candy Crush? Don’t you need to read subtitles? 

By the drama hahaha

I do read the subtitles, sometimes I will stop playing if there is something interesting in the drama I wish to concentrate on. That’s why half the time I don’t know what’s going on in the plot hahaha. That’s the good thing about cc, u can pause anytime. 

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I find his pants so cute actually! (In those Westwood pics) and I think sometimes he gives the impression of being tall although we know he isn’t. 

Actually I'm curious, are the average koreans tall people? Cos JH height 1.74 1.75 is not short short but it seemed when he's in a group, he usually is the shortest.

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I think I’m the only one who doesn’t rant about the plot. I am not a good drama watcher, normally I watch my shows on the pc with the half the screen playing candy crush haha.. To me it’s just a drama, don’t be too serious lol. 

I wish I can be like you. You're what I call, a happy watcher. Me will rant about everything else except JH, but I'll rant at his onscreen character too. I'm a lousy watcher. Infact my kids said, why watch if it make me frustrated! :(

• LOL 2

49 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Actually I'm curious, are the average koreans tall people? Cos JH height 1.74 1.75 is not short short but it seemed when he's in a group, he usually is the shortest.

I wish I can be like you. You're what I call, a happy watcher. Me will rant about everything else except JH, but I'll rant at his onscreen character too. I'm a lousy watcher. Infact my kids said, why watch if it make me frustrated! :(

I guess coz in those group pics, he was usually with actors who are generally taller than the average population.

Whenever I see my mother-in-law complaining about the plot or characters in some dramas, I will tell her it is just a drama hahaha... From young, my grandmother has a saying "Actors are crazy, viewers are fools". So I don't take them too seriously hehe...

• LOL 4

13 hours ago, corey said:

May I join you too for some drooling over JH? As I mentioned in the other thread about the drama, I am watching TMWYS only for JH. The visuals they gave him are perfect, and I have never seen him more handsome: the voice tone, the pale complexion, mesmerizing eyes and hair. Well, I suppose it is mostly "the power of dark locks". :heart:

I only watch his drama hahaha so I will keep watching until the last episode!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I’m not complaining about the plot and writing yet .... but I do give it 100% attention when I’m watching and that’s late at night when the kids sleep. Watching it in the dark, makes it even creepier hahahaha!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Do these articles mean that you guys might be getting your wish to see him outside? 

I’m super curious about the second one too B)

I think one event will lead to another and he will have to make a choice to appear. Maybe the attempt to kill Soo Young is the first event...

I want to know Jin seoyeon's secret too! Maybe they will end up together. haha ..my wishful hope

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think one event will lead to another and he will have to make a choice to appear. Maybe the attempt to kill Soo Young is the first event...

I want to know Jin seoyeon's secret too! Maybe they will end up together. haha ..my wishful hope

You can read korean language too?

Come to think of it, possible. In order to make OHJ appear, the killer will kill until OHJ appear. 

Pardon me, who & who end up together? OHJ & TL Hwang?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, budgerie said:

You can read korean language too?

Come to think of it, possible. In order to make OHJ appear, the killer will kill until OHJ appear. 

Pardon me, who & who end up together? OHJ & TL Hwang?

I wish I can read korean. Maybe one day I will learn. I was thinking maybe OHJ and Ha Young may end up together? 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I wish I can read korean. Maybe one day I will learn.

I was thinking maybe OHJ and Ha Young may end up together? 

All the best to you! I gave up learning, just the alphabets can kill me. 

The 2 cold people end up together (OHJ & HY). Not likely possible but maybe OHJ & SY? Because in time to come, she's the one who's going to be (very) close to him if being his eyes & legs. Maybe feelings will develop over time but again, OCN drama likely no romance.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Do these articles mean that you guys might be getting your wish to see him outside? 

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I certainly hope so... remember the preview scene where someone was strangling him?  Maybe his hideout was exposed and he has to come out from his cave.  Can't live in his cave anymore...

• Like 3