18 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

hmmm... guys, do any of you can say what they are talking about in this show? Who is this actor and what is he saying about JH? 

I think he mentioned the same thing about Hyuk again when he was on the KBS Chronicle show below.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

hmmm... guys, do any of you can say what they are talking about in this show? Who is this actor and what is he saying about JH? 

@azureblue7 you were right, indeed this is JH first acting coach and again he's telling the same story... I wonder- is someone wearing a leather coat so funny?! I mean to this day JH is almost always wearing a coat inside (which to me is very annoying as the coats are very bulky and hide him :) ) - Not only leather- so why is it so distinct?!

This is what I'm getting from the translation- 

"Lee Hyuk, who said, "Hyuk was so good from the very first time."

Lee Jae-yong recalled Jang Hyuk, who came to the academy in August and wore a US Air Force jumper, a leather jacket, and a running shoe inside."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003330533?lfrom=twitter

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I’m so happy about your comment. That’s my blog and these days my friend Lady G is keeping it alive. She really likes OCN dramas too so she was very excited about Tell me what you saw since the day it was announced. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I’m so happy about your comment. That’s my blog and these days my friend Lady G is keeping it alive. She really likes OCN dramas too so she was very excited about Tell me what you saw since the day it was announced. 

Haha I’m glad you’re happy! It’s a treasure trove of JH stuff for any new or old fan. 

I hope someday you’ll find the time to write there again! And I hope JH will participate in more interviews for there to be translations and analysis made of the things he says on the blog. These days his interviews are fewer and far between. Im sure all his fans wish to know what’s in his head when it comes to his career plans and picking roles nowadays. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I love that it's such a friendly set! They seem to be getting along great!

Ya..they seemed pretty serious during the press conference.  But in this relaxed setting, they really look like they are having fun and not afraid to make fun of Hyuk..haha!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Ya..they seemed pretty serious during the press conference.  But in this relaxed setting, they really look like they are having fun and not afraid to make fun of Hyuk..haha!

It's clear that Jin Seo-Yeon is very comfortable with JH (maybe she is comfortable with everyone and anyone, she seems very sassy! :) ), JH is his usual reserved self with occasional flashes of wacky! The rest seem quite nice, also the BTS footage shows that they are having fun on set, and it looks like JH has joined them on their set too, so I'm hoping the fun will increase as they go along 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Tease all they want! He's not affected. Lol. SY is adorable. Liking her too. And in the earlier clip, he said he's always amazing. Thick skinned. Hahaha! 

Hahaha! He always says such things (Handsome, smart,..)  with the JH expression that I don't know if he is joking or serious.. and yet doesn't seem arrogant. Just cute..Haha!I'm biased?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2