2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I find it funny that he originally wanted to stand at the side and had to be pushed by his friend to stand in the middle.. :lol: It reminds me of him in Family Outing when he kept standing at the side when they were about to have a race and Jae suk  had to ask CTH and KJK to take care of him as he was standing too much to the side that he was about to fall off...:joy: So cute.

He is such a sweet shy man... 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

So they did start shooting without JH... This is interesting. But I do he hope will be getting out of his office soon...

But manage your expectations haha. I’m not sure about that, I think if it follows the Bone Collector format - he won’t, unless something happens in the end. He may end up seeing light and visiting the police station, but I am abit doubtful that he will walk or be “in action”? 

and he talks about sitting in that room all the time giving instructions hmm. I don’t mind I guess, but at least give him deeper character development. I saw one translation on a naver article where the director said “ there won’t be romance between man and woman, but a healing of 2 ppl as a result of drawing the love. Obviously the translation is off haha but I am curious what the latter means. I really hope we get to see more healing elements and not just case solving. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

But manage your expectations haha. I’m not sure about that, I think if it follows the Bone Collector format - he won’t, unless something happens in the end. He may end up seeing light and visiting the police station, but I am abit doubtful that he will walk or be “in action”? 

and he talks about sitting in that room all the time giving instructions hmm. I don’t mind I guess, but at least give him deeper character development. I saw one translation on a naver article where the director said “ there won’t be romance between man and woman, but a healing of 2 ppl as a result of drawing the love. Obviously the translation is off haha but I am curious what the latter means. I really hope we get to see more healing elements and not just case solving. 

If he won't be getting out of that room for the entire show, that would be awful. For a movie it's ok, I guess, but not for an entire show.

I really hope that they went that way only for the first episodes, since JH didn't finish filming MC yet, so they had to use a creative solution. Remember that they said that his character has a secret, so maybe it is that he can walk after all. I hope it is.

Also, in some of the BTS footage they released of the crew in the police station, JH was also present, so it's possible that from a certain point JH gets to the police station. Also, JH's birthday surprise was outside, so maybe I can hope a little bit more... I'm not surprised by the lack of romance, as will probably see JH's character falling in love with his fiance.

But by now I'm not expecting too much of the writers of these kind of shows. The only reason I'm optimistic about this show is JH

• Like 3

On the one hand it’s nice there will be wo-mance in this drama, since its rare in k-drama in general and will give this drama a distinctive characteristic.

Spoiler

But it does worry me a bit that JHs character seems so isolated from the rest and that he even filmed his scenes separated from Sooyoung. I almost wish they didn’t reveal these details until the drama is over. I hope its done well. Im not feeling particular chemistry within this cast behind the scenes,  but I hope there is on screen chemistry.

• Like 1

This is what JH said in the press conference from the article published on Soompi. I think it gives a few more hints:

"...Jang Hyuk added, “It’s an investigative drama, but it also includes fantasy. Each of the characters here has a secret. So there’s a case that collides with each of their situations. I’m working hard to seem dull on a daily basis.” "

I think the main thing here is "I’m working hard to seem dull on a daily basis"- I think this connects to what JH said before about his character suppressing his pain after "the incident". So I think for the first part of the show we will essentially get LYO, emotionless and calm. Seeming uncaring. Not coming out of his office (interesting that JH called that warehouse an office :)). But he has a secret... I'm hoping that his secret is that he actually can walk and he didn't come out of the office because he wanted to be isolated. So I'm guessing that after a few episodes he will have to come out to save to girl, and that will be his first step in healing. And then JH will be able to stop working so hard on acting dull :D, so maybe for the second part we will get a slightly less funny version of Lee gun? 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380000wpp/jang-hyuk-sooyoung-jin-seo-yeon-and-more-talk-about-their-characters-chemistry-and-ratings-goals-for-new-drama

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I too have the feeling that he will be inside that dark room giving instructions as per what he said in the press con. B) If the entire drama is this setting, it's going to be _______what word should I use? Boring?

10 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

“ there won’t be romance between man and woman, but a healing of 2 ppl as a result of drawing the love. Obviously the translation is off haha but I am curious what the latter means. I really hope we get to see more healing elements and not just case solving. 

Haha yes, the translation is off (I guess). No romance but 2 people as a result of drawing the love. Who's the 2 people? Could it be no romance between the character of JH and SY but drawing the love between the character of JH and his fiance? Confused!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Does anyone have to the full transcript or highlights for what happened at the Press Con today? The translation from the Naver articles I got cover very little, and was very generic. I’m sure they don’t speak so little in the whole press con haha. 

You can read this article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380000wpp/jang-hyuk-sooyoung-jin-seo-yeon-and-more-talk-about-their-characters-chemistry-and-ratings-goals-for-new-drama

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We have here a more than 5 minutes preview of the first ep (I think). Shows what actually happened when he got injured... Also what happens at the end I hope will make him reveal his secret and hopefully get up- notice that his legs are crossed while sitting on the chair. There is no way I can take him in the same place for that entire show! Oh Please, I hope I'm right!

Anyway, this looks very intense and I have to say- I'm loving the cast!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

We have here a more than 5 minutes preview of the first ep (I think). Shows what actually happened when he got injured... Also what happens at the end I hope will make him reveal his secret and hopefully get up- notice that his legs are crossed while sitting on the chair. There is no way I can take him in the same place for that entire show! Oh Please, I hope I'm right!

Anyway, this looks very intense and I have to say- I'm loving the cast!

Oh those tears...who says doesn't feel?!?  He looks pretty helpless in chair though, but still hoping for twist or maybe one of gals come to save him.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is JH, a man of action!  He can't be sitting there in the dark room throughout the show.  I can't accept it too if he's gonna be like this throughout. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1