6 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm guessing we'll be seeing additional footage of this and maybe a little bit of BTS on the next My Ugly Duckling episode, as KJK appears on it regularly, with his background guys. 

This looked really cool! I love JH's low voice here. What I loved even more was how the "imitation" looked pathetic in comparison :) I guess that's the way to one up a mimic- just be the much better original!:lol:

on a different topic- what's with the huge pocket on JH's coat?!

Maybe the huge pocket is the latest fashion style? Westwood jacket has this big pocket as well. Haha!

It's funny how when he is about to play a charismatic character, he will be asked to do stuff like blowing bottles with his nose (on Running Man while filming Money Flower) and now TJ rap. Haha. He's such a loyal friend.  Hope I won't start thinking of him rapping when I watch the new drama..hehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

on a different topic- what's with the huge pocket on JH's coat?!

They are impressive! My first thought was, can I fit my laptop there? Maybe I should get this

I’m still hoping this look will work better in the context of the drama. This is definitely “eccentric” (but not too sexy imo, and I always hope for sexy but I know it can’t always be) Now Im really craving for a longer teaser to get a feel of the character. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Maybe the huge pocket is the latest fashion style? Westwood jacket has this big pocket as well. Haha!

It's funny how when he is about to play a charismatic character, he will be asked to do stuff like blowing bottles with his nose (on Running Man while filming Money Flower) and now TJ rap. Haha. He's such a loyal friend.  Hope I won't start thinking of him rapping when I watch the new drama..hehe.

Always asked by KJK...  but no matter what he has JH do, nothing affects how cool his characters come out. 

I thought the rapping was cool... and his new character is supposed to be eccentric so I presume nothing will be off the table for this character. After MF and MC I'm not even trying to guess where JH will take his characters next, I just hold on and enjoy the ride!

As to the coat- it's probably JH's coat... maybe it is used to carry iPads :) I bet someone will find the maker of that coat very soon...

• Like 4

11 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

It’s not pretty but looks convenient to hide your hands :lol:

Did you guys see this pretty flower boy? :wub:

Side pockets are more convenient for hiding hands. I would rather use my sleeves instead of this kangaroo pouch. 

He doesn't look 'pretty' to me. He looked little grumpy in this drama. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

is this a picture from JH's recent fan meet? 

Everything I saw connect back say bad papa event which explains the punching bag and gloves in the picture.    I don't think it same fan meeting recently, but they might show clips from fan meeting or maybe he interact with fans there.

Exclusive broadcast of the event on LaLa TV! 
There is no doubt that you can enjoy the 
drama more if you watch this, such as the 
secret story of photography that can only be
 heard here! Jang Hyuk's charms, such as a 
game confrontation with fans and the 
appearance of home-cooked dishes, will be 
delivered. Performers: Jang Hyuk 2019 Japan 
© Women's Channel ♪ LaLa TV Next broadcast 
2020 2020/01/26 (Sun) 16: 30-17: 30 Korea ◆
 Jang Hyuk starring “Bad Papa” Event 放送
 I'm looking forward to broadcasting ~
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

He doesn't look 'pretty' to me. He looked little grumpy in this drama. 

To each their own, I find his face to be aesthetically pleasing in this small clip, grumpy or not. His facial features were and continue to be pretty to me. 

Jane posted the following about the Bad Papa event on IG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Everything I saw connect back say bad papa event which explains the punching bag and gloves in the picture.    I don't think it same fan meeting recently, but they might show clips from fan meeting or maybe he interact with fans there.

Exclusive broadcast of the event on LaLa TV! 
There is no doubt that you can enjoy the 
drama more if you watch this, such as the 
secret story of photography that can only be
 heard here! Jang Hyuk's charms, such as a 
game confrontation with fans and the 
appearance of home-cooked dishes, will be 
delivered. Performers: Jang Hyuk 2019 Japan 
© Women's Channel ♪ LaLa TV Next broadcast 
2020 2020/01/26 (Sun) 16: 30-17: 30 Korea ◆
 Jang Hyuk starring “Bad Papa” Event 放送
 I'm looking forward to broadcasting ~

Oh, now I see it. Thanks! I didn't think he had hair so long in October...

I wonder about Bad papa- how successful was it really? It's not my favorite show, but I do recognize that it's a very courageous and different show. It didn't resort to any trope. Nothing was predictable, or satisfying. It was a very hard watch. But I don't think it was that successful in terms of ratings, so why did LaLA TV do a special event for it? There is something more about this show that it seems I don't get...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I wonder about Bad papa- how successful was it really? It's not my favorite show, but I do recognize that it's a very courageous and different show. It didn't resort to any trope. Nothing was predictable, or satisfying. It was a very hard watch. But I don't think it was that successful in terms of ratings, so why did LaLA TV do a special event for it? There is something more about this show that it seems I don't get...

I think bad papa is the sort of genre that appeals More to Japanese than Koreans. Koreans still like fairly generic plots and love their tropes. 

Btw, anyone knows where this look is from? A drama, movie or advertisement? He looks so diff here! It’s a look I seldom see from him. 

• Like 2

@azureblue7 His hair is so silky and beautiful! :wub: I hope the messy style will only be for the first eps and then they’ll style it or tie in different ways (it can be fun to see variations) and I really need to stop obsessing about his hair :D (I just had a dream that he was in three different spanish series at the same time lol. I miss him!) 

• LOL 2