11 hours ago, budgerie said:

I have "crush" on him whenever he rolled up sleeve (reminds me of Pil Joo behind the desk). When I see him rolled up sleeve, he just looks so super suave/sexy to me :wub: @Prettysupdo you have a more close up pic of him with sleeve rolled? :expressionless: Hahaha! 

Btw, is that guy "yong goo" in MF? 

Yes that is Yong Goo, here is a pic of them together in Money Flower and it comes with rolled up sleeve haha

26758310_967281753447487_698375812133387

And a cute hand waving gif

20190928235917d9a.gif

Credit https://1janghyuk.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-11054.html

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yes that is Yong Goo, here is a pic of them together in Money Flower and it comes with rolled up sleeve haha

@PrettysupThanks! :yum: (yummy) why do I just love him with sleeve rolled up! I think I have to learn how to compile pics of him with sleeve rolled up (am I going crazy)....hahaha! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Perhaps celebrities wave hands more often than we do. I dont think I wave my hands often and when I do, it is usually only with one hand and even so, just a light wave. Some people only wave with their fingers. Anyway, looking at the posts above about JH's cute waves with both his hands, it makes me wonder if this is a celebrity 'must have' action. And best to do with both hands enthusiastically! Yes, he looks cute to be waving like that even though he is already in his 40s.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Oh press con haha

Sorry for my rusty brain...er, what's happening here? Press Con for My Country? Anyway, I read, it said "JH is playing a supportive but critical role, leading the youngsters how to act in a sageuk". B)

10 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Yes, he looks cute to be waving like that even though he is already in his 40s.

He is childlike despite having a big celebrity name. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

Anyway, I read, it said "JH is playing a supportive but critical role, leading the youngsters how to act in a sageuk". 

@budgerie wonder where did you read this? I agree! I’m sure they have learnt a lot from him. I just hope that he was given a good role and script to shine too. Sometimes an actor can be amazing but bogged down by poorly developed characters and writing. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

wonder where did you read this? 

A Koala's Playground - the heading is Jang Hyuk and the veterans impress in latest teaser for sageuk My Country. 

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Sometimes an actor can be amazing but bogged down by poorly developed characters and writing. Fingers crossed! 

Definitely agree! In my opinion, Beautiful Mind is an example. He was outstanding but the result of the drama is not. 

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, SirRaizel said:

In the latest episode of Mom's Diary - My Ugly Duckling (SBS) Kim Jong Kook posted one of his dongseng impersonating Hyukie in Dragon Club chat room. Entire Dragon Club reacted. (reaction comes after - not in the video) 

I know that people say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but this... I wonder- did any of you find the imitation here funny? I know the guy in the studio often does an imitation of JH, but it's always the same bit. The most accurate imitation of JH in my opinion that I saw was done by the actor that played young Pil Joo in Money Flower...

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1

3 hours ago, SirRaizel said:

the latest episode of Mom's Diary - My Ugly Duckling (SBS) Kim Jong Kook posted one of his dongseng impersonating Hyukie in Dragon Club chat room. Entire Dragon Club reacted. (reaction comes after - not in the video) 

I'm curious to know what JH's reaction to all these impersonations would be.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Me too! I guess he would be laughing it off.  :D

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I know that people say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but this... I wonder- did any of you find the imitation here funny? I know the guy in the studio often does an imitation of JH, but it's always the same bit. The most accurate imitation of JH in my opinion that I saw was done by the actor that played young Pil Joo in Money Flower...

Nope, I didn't find it funny. Imitating someone the way he/she talks is like an "insult" especially when it is done with exaggeration. But i guess in this industry, you just have to bear with it. :o

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

someone in the comments to the IG post translated the screen shot they showed from the dragon club group chat and this is what he wrote:

"studygeeknotesjust a rough translation. HKM: What happen? This person must be a genius haha. HKI: haha it had been long since I last laughed that hard. CTH: wow. JH: I'm speechless."

So, while the rest of the club thought the imitation was hilarious, JH just said he's speechless...

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH just said he's speechless...

Maybe I'm sensitive to this word but "speechless" sounds more negative to me than positive. :tears:

I wish people will have their limit "making fun" of him in whatever ways - just because he is nice and doesn't get upset easily. What didn't bother him before might bother him now. Feelings change with age. What more, he's a father of 3. He's one of the sunbaenim in this industry.  

34 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Maybe I'm sensitive to this word but "speechless" sounds more negative to me than positive. :tears:

I wish people will have their limit "making fun" of him in whatever ways - just because he is nice and doesn't get upset easily. What didn't bother him before might bother him now. Feelings change with age. What more, he's a father of 3. He's one of the sunbaenim in this industry.  

Here's the original screenshot of their conversation. I think JH finds it amusing too..because he ended his remark with a "ㅋ" , meaning LOL.

cr. owner 

• Like 1
  • Love 1