3 minutes ago, budgerie said:

azureblue7notice the boy at the mirror, could it be 1 of his son- I'm guessing...his sons are aged 11 & 10, the boy's size fits the age group. LOL. 

No..very unlikely to be his son. His elder son loves soccer and the younger one is thinner. Haha!!

29 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@jhjswcan you do chinese? the chinese website bilibili.com has some Real Men with chinese subtitles. 

Unfortunately, I can't.. :bawling:

That's why I am missing a lot. Because a lot of his variety shows are not subbed in English. 

• Sad 1

Actually do you agree he looks more handsome as he aged? Not only handsome but really got that manly appearance. Not that he wasn't handsome/manly before, but his aura now is just.....i don't know how to describe.:wub: He goes to this gymn so often, I wonder is this the gym where he met wife? :rolleyes:

@jhjsw - I know what you mean. There are so many interviews of him I yearn to watch but no subtitles. :wacko:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Actually do you agree he looks more handsome as he aged? Not only handsome but really got that manly appearance. Not that he wasn't handsome/manly before, but his aura now is just.....i don't know how to describe.:wub: He goes to this gymn so often, I wonder is this the gym where he met wife? :rolleyes:

Yes! I agree. It is the charisma he exudes now that seems different from that when he was younger. More manly I guess.

• Like 1

@azureblue7You're great! Where did you find these in english subtitle? I watched with chinese subtitle.

The one he wore yellow t shirt, if am not wrong, got CTH and KJK as well. Both he & the lady reached the other end first (flying fox game). At that time I thought the lady was trying to "get his attention" ahhahaha! 

I like this hairstyle of his, so naturally curly. So ruggedly handsome. Ask what's his flaws? Ask Mrs Jung & a string of it will come out! :lol:

Actually if you look at him (then), he really doesn't look like a father with 2 boys. He looked very much available bachelor :blush:Even now, he doesn't look like a father with the eldest 11 years old kid. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7You're great! Where did you find these in english subtitle? I watched with chinese subtitle.

The one he wore yellow t shirt, if am not wrong, got CTH and KJK as well. Both he & the lady reached the other end first (flying fox game). At that time I thought the lady was trying to "get his attention" ahhahaha! 

I like this hairstyle of his, so naturally curly. So ruggedly handsome. Ask what's his flaws? Ask Mrs Jung & a string of it will come out! :lol:

Actually if you look at him (then), he really doesn't look like a father with 2 boys. He looked very much available bachelor :blush:Even now, he doesn't look like a father with the eldest 11 years old kid. 

A Korea fan, Christine subbed the "Happy Together" clips herself. Such a kind soul! And the clip is so clear!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2019 at 9:08 PM, AgnesO said:

Same same.... and no matter if he's the lead or not... although I would follow more closely if he's the lead :P

I'm one with you, guys. I totally get you all. I even watched Fisherman and the City without subs and just laughed when they all laughed. I also watched his Running Man and Happy Together guestings a number of times.

• Like 1

@azureblue7The 1st clip you posted (he with the interviewer), he also posted a love message to his wife. Similar to WIN WIN. Can you find it in Eng subtitle? I saw it in chinese subtitle. 

I like his sense of humour on the earlier clips, his answer to dating his GF for a long time : I didnt hide it, I didn't get caught. :expressionless: 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7The 1st clip you posted (he with the interviewer), he also posted a love message to his wife. Similar to WIN WIN. Can you find it in Eng subtitle? I saw it in chinese subtitle. 

I like his sense of humour on the earlier clips, his answer to dating his GF for a long time : I didnt hide it, I didn't get caught. :expressionless: 

Yes.. No English subs, only Chinese.. 

I find him very witty.Haha!

• Like 1