@azureblue7- ya i saw in page 583. Thanks alot for posting. What I had meant was, do you have the entire episode of 6? Seems he talked alot but I don't understand anything except for (wife). :D

As I mentioned in previous pages, I started to dig out his talk shows/interviews because I needed to take a break from KPJ. And I bumped into this show called Tasty Road. He's a guest in 1 of the episode. There are 2 women on the show, 1 of them is the actress who acted in Gaekju.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, budgerie said:

@azureblue7- ya i saw in page 583. Thanks alot for posting. What I had meant was, do you have the entire episode of 6? Seems he talked alot but I don't understand anything except for (wife). :D

As I mentioned in previous pages, I started to dig out his talk shows/interviews because I needed to take a break from KPJ. And I bumped into this show called Tasty Road. He's a guest in 1 of the episode. There are 2 women on the show, 1 of them is the actress who acted in Gaekju.  

I got part 6 from the link I sent you too. But not sure why we can't access it now. Such a pity. You can also find it on Youku 优酷 if you download  the app.

Here's the links (chinese subs)to

1) Tasty road

http://2016b.vslovetv.com/2016/02/tasty-road-20160227-ep2.html?m=1

2)For those who have not watched the chinese program below, the one where a hyuk fan get to meet Hyuk for a date.

Link:http://2016b.vslovetv.com/2016/03/meet-gods-20160312.html?m=1

Enjoy!

Clips from last ep of Urban Cops.

look at how JJY looked at Hyuk when they were about to sing..haha! Maybe he remembered how Hyuk sang the song wrongly the last time..hahaha 

• Like 2

@azureblue7- how can I thank you enough...you're really great. :D I'm a computer tortoise....(sad). 

Hyuk really cannot take on a desk job. I think he feels bored behind the computer. Tend to want to eat something. But I hope he rest well after the filming of Urban Cop because he does look tired.  

Although I've already watched Dragon Club with english subtitles, I managed to watch with chinese subtitle at Bilibili.com only thing I hate it is that the comments/remarks will flash across the screen & you just miss the subtitle sometimes. 1 of the most silly comment I've read is that, someone commented that his body isn't as nice as when he was young. I don't get it at all. He's a celebrity but he's also a human. We (ordinary human) can grow old but celebrity cannot grow old !! Not saying he's old but naturally not like when he was doing Chuno that time. 9 years have past since Chuno.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

how can I thank you enough...you're really great. :D I'm a computer tortoise....(sad). 

Hyuk really cannot take on a desk job. I think he feels bored behind the computer. Tend to want to eat something. But I hope he rest well after the filming of Urban Cop because he does look tired.  

Although I've already watched Dragon Club with english subtitles, I managed to watch with chinese subtitle at Bilibili.com only thing I hate it is that the comments/remarks will flash across the screen & you just miss the subtitle sometimes. 

You're most welcome! 

Yah, I think he is the active kind. Need to be on the move, desk job is definitely not for him. Haha!

Btw, you can turn off the comments at bilibili, they can be pretty annoying. Just click the button indicated by the blue arrow.

20190319-140406.jpg

1 of the most silly comment I've read is that, someone commented that his body isn't as nice as when he was young. I don't get it at all. He's a celebrity but he's also a human. We (ordinary human) can grow old but celebrity cannot grow old !! Not saying he's old but naturally not like when he was doing Chuno that time. 9 years have past since Chuno.  

I think that comment was made because he did put on a bit of weight while filming Dragon club. But now he is definitely very fit after filming Bad Papa.

This pic below should keep their mouths shut..haha:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Oh wow! Look at the picture, Ji Cheol and Daegil. But honestly, I prefer JC look in the picture. His facial emotion + the body looks tougher too. This man is like wine. Gets better with age. Am I allowed to say I'm so envy Mrs Jung? She got the man for real (his face, his body, his love + his babies). :blush: But I think in reality, he's just a simple man (from his conversation at Dragon Club). He does have quite many talks/interviews but only no subtitle.  

@azureblue7- I did search for Win Win at Youku. They have what I don't want but don't have what I want. :confounded: I guess he must be telling the same story like how he met his wife or something (just like Knee Drop Guru) but still, listening to him talk about her is nice. 

• Like 2

- I did search for Win Win at Youku. They have what I don't want but don't have what I want. :confounded: I guess he must be telling the same story like how he met his wife or something (just like Knee Drop Guru) but still, listening to him talk about her is nice. 

Found another website you can try to watch Win Win (Chinese subs). It works for me. Hope it does for you.

http://m2.yinyuetai.com/video.html?id=458014&sharekey=af64d0ec20141e3e952700294ff8cb995

And the Cha Tae Hyun Win win episode where he appeared as a special guest.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av46115937.html

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AgnesO said:

Sign 2....will we get to see this at all?  Hope it'll not be like 新 海, so much efforts go to waste... missing him on scene...

Oh yes.. that show too...So sad..  1 drama and a movie... Really missing him now that Urban Cops has ended.. 

A fan translated his Tazza interview ..he was so shy to address his wife... haha! 

https://www.instagram.com/janghyuk_forever/p/BvZGexwpl6O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1r12zlarrykok

Cr. owner 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, AgnesO said:

Sign 2....will we get to see this at all?  Hope it'll not be like 新 海, so much efforts go to waste... missing him on scene...

It seems that Opus Pictures, the company which produced the movie Swordsman, has not been releasing any new movies since some time last year. Maybe they ran into some problem, hope they settle it soon.

As for New Sea, it seems that they did not even start any post-production work on it, so I guess we  can safely write it off.

• Sad 2