29 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

This is one program that is so difficult to find the subs, be it eng or Chinese.

Friends in Croatia - can only find the raw episodes here.

I found them in Chinese sub at Tudou.

http://video.tudou.com/v/XMTgwMTI2Njg4MA==.html?spm=a2hzp.8253869.0.0

http://video.tudou.com/v/XMTM1NjE3ODY2NA==.html?spm=a2hzp.8253869.0.0

http://video.tudou.com/v/XMTM2NTMyNTUyOA==.html?spm=a2hzp.8253869.0.0

http://video.tudou.com/v/XMTgwMTI2Njg4OA==.html?spm=a2hzp.8253869.0.0

For English sub ;  there is only for EP.04 

Sadly I can't understand Chinese. It seems that every shows of JH  has Chinese subtitles. 

• Like 3

Seems like all of us are missing hyukkie so much...

I went to rewatch his older Happy Together episodes... He was really super serious that he was hilarious. .. love his passionate character, especially the Chuno episode when they made fun of him and he looked like he was really upset and had to calm down... he was so easily pacified when they said his image on variety is good.... hahaha...

Now he is more relaxed when he is in variety shows, but still the same cute  Hyukkie,  lol when he actually thought Han Chae .Ah did not wear any makeup in one scene. haha...

1) Searching for the Elephant cast

2) Chuno cast 

https://happycomedytogether.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/happy-together-ep130-eng-sub/

3) Iris 2 cast

https://happycomedytogether.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/happy-together-ep123-eng-sub/

4) Gaekju cast

• Like 3

Yeah miss him so much, really hope there can be news of Swordsman soon. Saw Joe Taslim posted on instagram yesterday that he is taking Korean language lessons currently. Hopefully Hyuk can post something soon too??

@nyk Yeah there is only one episode 4 of Friends in Croatia with English subs. I guess there are more shows with Chinese subs coz there is a group of Chinese subbers who in general subbed most of the Korean dramas and variety shows.

• Like 2

Hi,

Here's the translation for tvN's life Pub Episode 6 Part 4 (Last part)

Host with Specs : HS
Host without specs :H
Chubby Host : CH
JH: Jang Hyuk

2017_06_05_12_05_54_15_21_39.gif

Coach: He has the Jeet Kune do style when he boxes at that time. Even when he hit the
punching bag, he will hit it with one arm and go "Ah Ta!!"  (like Bruce Lee style)

The rest tried to imitate him..lol

JH: But at that moment when I did that, it was with sincerity..

H: it was disturbing the rest of the people there. And I think you were sad at that time too.

CH: you must be thinking, if I were to use Jeet Kune do here, you will all be dead meat...

Hyukkie laughed.

H: And those who fight usually finds it hard to win those who fight as a sport.

JH: True, because I don't eat many food, I will not be able to understand as much as CH..he will have more experience than most ordinary people.. 

The rest started laughing when Hyukkie said that.

HS: Are you beating around the bush to say that CH is a pig?

CH: Hyeong, you can just say it directly.

Poor Hyukkie quickly waved his hands to deny..

JH:No no... isn't that diligence? You need to put in more effort than ordinary people to find many good eateries and eat more than others..that's why...ermmm.....hahaha

2017_06_05_12_05_54_15_25_16.gif

HS: He is unable to organise his thoughts properly!!! Hahaha!! Maybe he is drunk!!!

Poor hyukkie blushing..

CH: Just say I am a pig.. it's okay since it is our first meeting..

JH:..oh my....I am so sorry..

Then Hyukkie went on to talk about a movie about boxing, the need to strategise when fighting and how that helps him in acting. Just like boxing where you need to analyse, strategise and made decisions based on how you think your opponent will react, 
it is the same with acting. You need to think about if you work with this director or script, what should you do and so on.

JH: There a saying at the "Taekwondo club" that struck a chord in me.. "Knowing is nothing, Doing is best".

It shouldn't be that once you know something, you don't need to do it. It should be once you know it, you continue to do it.

That's why I persisted for 10 years. When I was at the boxing club, there was another saying ,"Success comes to those who are not tired of practising over and over again."  It is the same with life, even though I have not lived long enough to say this. But acting is likewise too. It all depends on how focused  I am.

The rest of them agreed totally with Hyukkie.. me too.

H: Let's listen to some songs. Are there any songs that you like to listen to? Do you know any latest songs or singers?

JH: Actually that is my weakness.... As a actor, I don't have time to watch TV, except the morning news maybe. Let me share a anecdote with you.
You know the popular song , Mr., by KARA. I really love it but only after 2 years when it was released.
I was like , "LALALALALAL..." , wow... what is this ?

2017_06_05_11_43_35_14_34_06.gif

(Pardon me for fangirling, Hyukkie is super cute when he said this!!! Faint!!)

HS: Let's play this song then.

JH: Name of song! Name of song!

The rest were like ??

JH: (raise his hand like a kid)  Those who know the name of the song raise your hand!

Cute hyukie went on to guess the songs and he is so hilarious. He can only remember the songs that
appeared in commercials but doesn't know the actual name of the songs or the singer.. super adorable.

2017_06_05_11_43_35_14_45_38.gif

He seemed to be a little tipsy too.. his face was redder and he was more relaxed and kid-like..hahaha..
He was also superserious and sad when he couldn't get the song name right..haha

2017_06_05_11_43_35_14_42_40.gif

JH: During a fanmeet, my fans asked me to do the "SHY SHY SHY" action.. I did the wrong action...
haha. That's how clueless I am..

2017_06_05_11_43_35_14_38_20.gif

He did a little dance too!! Faint again!! Too cute when he was tipsy..

2017_06_05_11_43_35_14_48_54.gif

Then they ended that segment with Hyukkie's fav song, CREEP..

End of part 4.(final)

haha.. made too many gifs  ..but he is too cute towards the end.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

JH: True, because I don't eat many food, I will not be able to understand as much as CH..he will have more experience than most ordinary people.. 

The rest started laughing when Hyukkie said that.

so random lol  kinda out of topic   he's so cute trying to explain his words

Thank you so much for the last part translation. I feel like rewatching it again for his overload cuteness.

29 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

He look s so gooooood in pink :)

:blush:  I miss him in that hairstyle aww w   Obviously he looks so good in any color haha 

I like how he calmly speaks  and his soft but manly voice is so charming T^T

btw, I saw the post in IG. The IG account said that she saw JH with his kids queuing to go on rides at Everland Resort. 

• Like 3

@kohnlee  He looks good in any colour because of his complexion.... swoon..

@nyk I also discovered more and more cute stuff about him as I translated the entire show... also almost screamed out loud because his expressions are simply too adorable and he didn't even mean to act cute... it is just him... faint again for the nth time...

@Prettysup @AgnesO can't wait for him to post about his movie.. and for him to take on a new drama..... 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, nyk said:

yes I saw from this post.   https://www.instagram.com/p/BU9RtsDllC0/?tagged=장혁  

so thankful toward this IG owner for sharing. Good to hear he spent good time with his kids. 

Aww... Thanks for sharing too!! I google translated the japanese and Korean words.. She spotted him on Sunday, which was yesterday. He was with 2 kids, his wife didn't join them. It must have been a day of rest for her then. He was a good daddy to his kids and was joining in the queue to wait for his turn to ride with his kids.... such a lovely husband and good daddy! 

I remembered reading an older article where a fan spotted him with his kids at somewhere too. He was carrying his boy on his shoulders. The fan wanted to go over to ask for his autograph but later decided not to invade his privacy as he seemed to be enjoying his time with his kids. ..

• Like 4

Ok my turn to contribute with English translations. I may not be as good as @azureblue7 

my msndarin not too good, do my best.

im translating the shortest one that is 'Tasty Road' :)

The lady that acted with him in Merchant: Based on Chinese name WT

The other lady: Yura

Jang Hyuk: JH

Original link: http://2016b.vslovetv.com/2016/02/tasty-road-20160227-ep2.html?m=1

Part 1

Both ladies were looking at the phone.

WT is calling JH on the phone.

Yura: Daebak daebak! (Very good very good!) Oppa with good figure!

JH: Let's meet btw 4.30-5.30pm (over the phone)

Followed by some preview of what audience can expect in the show.

--------

The ladies are on their way to meet the JH for episode 2 of their program. The program seems to be about celebrity's recommendation for good food. They were mesmerized by the great scenery as they proceed to the restaurant.

WT: Let's proceed to the restaurant (heading for basement)

IMG_0228.png

Lovely interior and WT was squealing like a dolphin. 

WT: JH's recommendation is perfect for lady.

Yura: When the sun set, this place will look really beautiful.

The ladies were talking when Yura noticed JH. 

Subtitles that appear over JH's blurry image: Whole body exudes radiance 

Yura cannot sit still when she saw JH coming in.

IMG_0230.png

They greeted each other and WT leaned forward for a hug...JH seems a bit awkward but obliged (we know he is naturally shy).

IMG_0231.png

WT: You are dressed up nicely today

JH: oh that's because we ever acted in a drama before and btw this is the feeling I always give (flirty)

The ladies went on to laugh at him.

Yura wanted to start a conversation.

JH: Shouldn't we do a proper introduction before we start talking (looking at Yura-likely first time meeting her).

IMG_0232.png

The ladies laugh it off - also their first time as emcee.

Yura: Oppa, are you familiar with girls band?

JH: Yes, of course, of course.

WT: She is .....

JH: Ms Yura

IMG_0233.png

Yura was so touched that he knows her by name.

Yura: Which is your favorite girl band (hoping that he will say the name of the band she is from)

JH: Girl Gril Gril Day (he said it with some diffculty-seems to not be able to remember how many girls there are)

The girls laughed so hard at his reply.

IMG_0234.png

WT: Oppa its Girl Girl Girl Gril day!

JH: I was emphasizing (video replayed the portion he said)

he laughed at his own mistake.

Yura was happy that that was JH's reply.

JH went on to explain why he recommended this place.

Mainly because of the scenery and the food served is organic food, healthy.

JH: Sigh (all of a sudden) Where are you shooting here (looking at WT)?

WT: Why?

JH: This kind of place must come with a man...(seems to suggest the ladies should come with their bf)

WT: Its ok oppa, it's ok (pointing to JH) we have one here...

Jh looks a bit taken aback...

JH: My face is turning red.

IMG_0236.png

Yura reminded WT that they got to get JH to sign something.

WT took it out and JH was reading it.

The last sentence of the 'treaty' says - if the food is no good, the person who recommended should pay for the meal.

IMG_0237.png

JH: So I have to pay if the food is no good?

Awkward silence btw the girls.

JH: Even if it's nice, I can pay too...

IMG_0238.png

And of course the ladies went awwwwwwwwww!

JH: Oh this is me (flirty again!) Because I'm so poor that all I've got is money, pls order what you want to eat.

Subtitles went: This man knows how to spend his money.

(I missed a few here-don't quite understand)

Yura: No need menu, just bring us whatever it's nice.

WT: Oh what to do? (Looking at JH)

JH: I was shocked too hahahaha!

The menu came and they ordered cheese tomato soup, thin crust pizza and Oberico steak. (Btw the food does look good)

WT: Hmmm... if we ordered only Iberico steak, we are only eating one type of main dish...(pondering)

Yura: But dogs eat one type of dish too (no idea why did she make a comparison with dog)

IMG_0239.png

JH: Yura is right, Yura is right!

IMG_0240.png

End of part 1

phew! Hey don't know why my images did not appear :(

• Like 3

14 hours ago, nyk said:

yes I saw from this post.   https://www.instagram.com/p/BU9RtsDllC0/?tagged=장혁  

so thankful toward this IG owner for sharing. Good to hear he spent good time with his kids. 

Yeah remember last Friday when he posted a selfie in his car with the capitons "Good weather"? So everyone guessed he went on some family outing with his kids.

I think the wife was with the youngest daughter since she is still too young to take the rides yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

Can someone tell me how to:

1. Put image here

2. Post gif 

Hi:) 

For posting images, I followed the instructions here:

I use the website   postimage.org 

Before that I save the images onto my phone first, then I go to the website to upload and copy the direct link to paste it here.

2) For  gifs, if you watch videos in youku, they have tool on the left like a scissors to save a 10 seconds clip.

I used the app "AZ screen recorder" on my phone which records whatever is playing on my phone or tablet. Then you can select the fast editor function to trim it to a 20 second gif. 

Hope this is helpful! :)

• Like 2