• 3 weeks later...

I was watching Please Teach Me English to see Lee Na Young, but I was pleasantly surprised to see this guy too. I first saw him in Thank You, unbelievable good looks, and sex appeal, seriously hot in my opinion. Can't really comment on his acting tho, since I was only flipping through the first episode, but he is pretty good in PTME anyway.

Guest jinnn

I was watching Please Teach Me English to see Lee Na Young, but I was pleasantly surprised to see this guy too. I first saw him in Thank You, unbelievable good looks, and sex appeal, seriously hot in my opinion. Can't really comment on his acting tho, since I was only flipping through the first episode, but he is pretty good in PTME anyway.

Keep on watching "Thank You".

Great drama. Jang Hyuk was a good actor but I must say he's gotten even better and also much hotter!

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

mMM JANK HYUK.

:w00t:

He's back I'm sooo happy =)

... I've been waiting so long, now he's gonna be out with a new drama in march CHYAHH =D haha.

Wanna see his cute side?? Watch Success Story of a Bright Girl.

He and Jang Nara were so cute... ^^

Guest sportstune

I hope with his drama Thank You this thread will grow exponentially! He acts so well, and I think he will get a ton more fans (than he already has). As an aside, has anyone seen Daemang (the Great Ambition)? If so, would you recommend it?

Thanks a bunch!

Keep on watching "Thank You".

Great drama. Jang Hyuk was a good actor but I must say he's gotten even better and also much hotter!

Yes, thank god I did continue watching Thank You tho admittedly I'm a bit behind. I love love love this drama. And Jang Hyuk, well, his character is one that seems like a royal jerk, but you just can't help but feel for him. I was just watching how insensitive Gi Seo could be, but then I just cannot hate the guy, cause he looks so distressed and sad that I just wanna comfort him :blush:

Guest erure

Wow those bottom pictures are OLD... Like 7 to 8 years old... Anyway he was sooo good in "Into the Sunlight" (햇빛 속으로) -- I fell in love with him in that >__<

Guest fieryheart

I've liked Jang Hyuk ever since I saw him in The Successful Story of A Bright Girl.I've seen Windstruck.He's quite good in that movie.What is his new drama,Thank You about?Can someone tell me the synopsis?

I've liked Jang Hyuk ever since I saw him in The Successful Story of A Bright Girl.I've seen Windstruck.He's quite good in that movie.What is his new drama,Thank You about?Can someone tell me the synopsis?

From Soompi's Thank You thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110697

Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin will be co-starring together in MBC wed/thur drama {Thank You} which will air after Goong S ends. In this sidusHQ produce drama, Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin will be a couple who hated the sight of each other at first and develop affections along the way during their daily fights and disagreements. Min Ki Seo (JH) was orginally a doctor who always looks down on people and is very haughty as well until he met Lee Young Shin(GHJ) and her child who has aids. Ki Seo was sent to the island where Young Shin is staying when he caused problems from where he was from originally. Lee Young Shin is a very cheerful and positive person despite the difficult life she has to face. Through her, Min Ki Suk slowly became a warm, gentle person because of love. Shin Sung Rok will be playing 'Choi Suk Hyun' the first love of Lee Young Shin (GHJ). Suk Hyun, Young Shin and Ki Seo will be forming a love triangle. Kim Seung Eun will be playing Choi Suk Hyun's fiancée 'Seo Eun Hee' who is from a rich family of lawyers. Ryu Seung Soo will be playing a dispirited public health center doctor of the island. Child star, Seo Shin Ae'll be playing Young Shin's daughter 'Lee Bom' who has aids. Yoo Min Ho will be playing Young Shin's younger brother.

Echoing monoceros, Jang Hyuk is so so so so so HOT in Thank You. Right now I'm sort of on JH's marathon with Volcano High and Windstruck :lol:

Guest ripgal

Yes, thank god I did continue watching Thank You tho admittedly I'm a bit behind. I love love love this drama. And Jang Hyuk, well, his character is one that seems like a royal jerk, but you just can't help but feel for him. I was just watching how insensitive Gi Seo could be, but then I just cannot hate the guy, cause he looks so distressed and sad that I just wanna comfort him :blush:

I so agree with you on this deeta chinggu! He's a saggaji, but I just can't hate him..

And man his stares are really dangerous..I think I'd faint right away if he stared at me with his sad emotional eyes..

Alright, is this a sign of falling in love already? :wub:

Guest ANNASHEE

hes absolutely gorgeous in Thank You and his body..omfg

but i think his acting is worth watching for this drama

its improved so much, although i never thought he was really bad :D

im surprised hes not very popular on soompi

he seems so much more mature in "thank you"

31 now but hot (what's wrong w/ me why are guys in their thirties so attractive? :w00t:)

never thought he was good looking until now and his characters have always been annoying jerks

didn't like him in "Please teach me English"

but who couldn't fall for him in "successful story" ^^

"volcano high" was really fun to watch though, and i liked his character/acting there

(ps just realized he acted w/ gong hyo jin in that movie)

Guest litto_gurl

jang hyuk gotten so "hot.."

i like him since joyful girl successful story..

his acting is really adoreable...and he really fit into snobbing roles...

love the smirk....

20070327154128473701544tc6.jpg

20070327154128473701544jt4.jpg

ANYONE who LOVES or LIKES JANG HYUK Absolutely MUST watch him in the new drama showing now in Seoul called THANK YOU......to me, shaping up to be one of the VERY BEST DRAMAs of all times....

For those who think it is a SOB SOB story with lots of crying....please hold that thought, OK it does have that BUT....It's such a beautiful story that unfolds with so many interesting characters that you would fall in love with...the story and script would captivate you and all throughout, it is also infused would delightful good humour that could make you laugh out so loud or cry with the irony of it all .....and the acting from Jang Hyuk, Gong Hyo Jin and the little girl Soon Ae is simply so commendable....

PLEASE DON'T MISS THIS DRAMA...IT'S BEING SUBBED BY WITHS2 also....