8 minutes ago, YouwinJH said:

@Biology Lessonthanks for mentioning this. I have no clue why you (and presumably others) can't like my posts. I was beginning to think I may have overstepped some boundaries or said too much when there was no engagement with my posts. Not that you should feel obligated to like my content - ngl I was feeling a little slighted for not having any emojis

Oh, no! don't feel bad! For some reason there just is no option to 'like' your posts. The button doesn't exist on your posts. Maybe because you are new on the message board?

• Like 3

@YouwinJH It would be a little weird for JH to talk about a new project if he didn’t accept :unsure:It would be a first. Oh and I thought you purposely turned off the option to “like” your posts! Lol Its strange! Ive been meaning to like all of them! You are most welcome here :blush:

@Biology Lesson The man has not even verified his account! And I do think Sidus should do the bare minimum for him. Even if I was an intern, I’d follow the ahjussi everywhere until I convince him to verify his damn account! Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson The man has not even verified his account! And I do think Sidus should do the bare minimum for him. Even if I was an intern, I’d follow the ahjussi everywhere until I convince him to verify his damn account! Lol 

I think his sons post the pictures for him. Whenever he feels like posting he asks for their help. So they check the TL or fans accounts and:

"This one, dad?"

"No, no, try another one..."

"What about this one?"

"Mmm I don't know..."

"And now?"

"This! This one is very good."

"What should I write for caption?"

"What caption?"

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Actually the 2 co-stars that JNR invited were from her recent 2 dramas. She didn't invite Jung Kyung ho , Choi Jin Hyuk or others whom she has worked with too.  VIP drama is  special to her as she met her husband there. I'm sure JH sent her a flower arrangement like the one in FTLY..hehe

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Actually the 2 co-stars that JNR invited were from her recent 2 dramas. She didn't invite Jung Kyung ho , Choi Jin Hyuk or others whom she has worked with too.  VIP drama is  special to her as she met her husband there. I'm sure JH sent her a flower arrangement like the one in FTLY..hehe

Exactly, we can’t expect her to invite e every actor she has worked with before. Even if JH is back in SK, he needs to rest rather than attend a wedding. I don’t see why we need to be concerned about what they do in real life and their relationship, as long as they are not enemies. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, YouwinJH said:

@Biology Lessonthanks for mentioning this. I have no clue why you (and presumably others) can't like my posts. I was beginning to think I may have overstepped some boundaries or said too much when there was no engagement with my posts. Not that you should feel obligated to like my content - ngl I was feeling a little slighted for not having any emojis

Maybe it’s something to do with your account setting? Or maybe it’s because your account is a new one and there are some rules about that.

1 minute ago, janghaesoo said:

Article about The Killer Premiere on LA Post.

https://lapost.us/?p=49540

It’s cute they still describe him as a rapper lol 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

I think he's still working. I'm looking forward to find out what he shot wearing that white suit.

Yeah when are they going to release that?

Btw is this a new still?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janghaesoo said:

In this article they talk about JH not attending the wedding or sending a message to JNR. Google translation is not pretty accurate but I understood that Park Kyung Rim, who was the host (?) Of the wedding, only asked JNR's single friends to leave a message.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/008/0004763327

Someone intepreted the news as JH was actually present at the wedding, but the host didn't invite him to say congratulatory message since he is married? But if he were there, wont there be pics of him?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

In this article they talk about JH not attending the wedding or sending a message to JNR. Google translation is not pretty accurate but I understood that Park Kyung Rim, who was the host (?) Of the wedding, only asked JNR's single friends to leave a message.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/008/0004763327

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Someone intepreted the news as JH was actually present at the wedding, but the host didn't invite him to say congratulatory message since he is married? But if he were there, wont there be pics of him?

It's strange- I also think the article suggests that JH was there, and that he understood not being called upon to yell "goodbye"... I also don't think he was, since there isn't a single picture of him there.

• Like 3

Hi friends! I transcribed the 45 min interview in LA and used it as a motivation to revive “Stuck on Hyuk”. I’ll try continue doing this and use a blog as an archive for us

https://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2022/06/27/jang-hyuk-interview-promoting-the-killer-in-los-angeles/

There are parts I couldn’t catch, for example when they were talking about the food in Los Angeles. If any of you understood what was said please let me know. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's strange- I also think the article suggests that JH was there, and that he understood not being called upon to yell "goodbye"... I also don't think he was, since there isn't a single picture of him there.

Saw a Chinese article here that mentioned Hyuk didn't go because of work. 

https://www.facebook.com/1003634833006969/posts/pfbid02BjFMyWgPmsbeokz6B39JPiCkdHHxNUd17MzDzZEQHawXQ6BPGRBy8ck8J1xwS1nZl/

• Like 3