2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Wait! Thats JH? I don’t recognize him on the video! :huh:

yeah, he's wearing the oversized stripey shirt, with the strange orange patch in the front- very ugly shirt... I wonder if this is, again, "the most recent fashion" you guys spoke about, someone dressed him in. His normal shirts looks better than this...

• LOL 7

23 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

He looks so young in this hair and outfit ! I wonder how many days the filming is going to take. 

Yes! It is unlike his usual neutral coloured  outfits. Maybe to suit the summer season or back to the days when he was in Busan? I almost couldn't recognise him..haha.  Cute! I am not sure how long it will take though.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

According to this tweet, it seems like Hyuk is U-know's (pop duo TVXQ) favourite actor. And he is invited as the next guest of Seoul Bumpkin after Hyuk's ep. It will be so nice if he appeared with his favourite actor.

• Like 5

On 6/10/2020 at 6:41 PM, Biology Lesson said:

yeah, he's wearing the oversized stripey shirt, with the strange orange patch in the front- very ugly shirt... I wonder if this is, again, "the most recent fashion" you guys spoke about, someone dressed him in. His normal shirts looks better than this...

The outfit is truly hideous, but at least it looks comfy :lol:

You girls, that have been following JH for a long time and know a lot about him, do you know if he speaks with an accent? I suppose people from Busan have their own regional accent, and although I suppose that for him, being an actor, it's necessary to speak and act in standard Korean language; maybe in interviews, when he is more relaxed, you still can notice his original accent. Or maybe he has completely lost it, but IMO it would be a pity. I really love when people speak with an accent :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Akhmatova said:

The outfit is truly hideous, but at least it looks comfy :lol:

You girls, that have been following JH for a long time and know a lot about him, do you know if he speaks with an accent? I suppose people from Busan have their own regional accent, and although I suppose that for him, being an actor, it's necessary to speak and act in standard Korean language; maybe in interviews, when he is more relaxed, you still can notice his original accent. Or maybe he has completely lost it, but IMO it would be a pity. I really love when people speak with an accent :wub:

I also like the satoori/accent,  it’s cute. He speaks “neutral” now (I mean with whats considered the “Seoul” way of speaking) but I saw a program where they asked him to use it and he did. I figure it’s something that can come back once he starts talking with family or visits his hometown (speaking from experience) OTOH, even it I speak zero korean, he speaks in a way that I find very distinctive. Not sure if it’s his voice, intonation or what, but he is easy to recognize even with my eyes closed (or maybe it’s love :wub::D)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

I also like the satoori/accent,  it’s cute. He speaks “neutral” now (I mean with whats considered the “Seoul” way of speaking) but I saw a program where they asked him to use it and he did. I figure it’s something that can come back once he starts talking with family or visits his hometown (speaking from experience) OTOH, even it I speak zero korean, he speaks in a way that I find very distinctive. Not sure if it’s his voice, intonation or what, but he is easy to recognize even with my eyes closed (or maybe it’s love :wub::D)

Do you know which program it is? I’d love to hear him speak the accent! And your last line lol :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

New pics.

And can I say I’m just glad he’s not wearing any cap like he usually does. At least we get to see his hair! But why do all the guys in the show have to have such unflattering hairstyle. Even Lee a Seung Gi and the guy in yellow. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

54 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Do you know which program it is? I’d love to hear him speak the accent! And your last line lol :D

I think it was in that Win Win program? I vaguely recall he had long hair. I think one of the hosts (the younger one) is also from Busan so they both talked in “Busan” (but I might be remembering everything all wrong) 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I think he could dance if he wanted to (look at the second slide/video)

Holy crap! I think you are right! That's very good for someone who usually doesn't dance! I've never seen Dance of the dragon, but seeing him training is fascinating! It's everything- the hip movement,  the  way he's holding his hands, looks very good (if anything it looks like he moved his hips too much in the beginning cause he's so limber :) ). But at the end of the second slide we also see that he has rhythm, when he feels comfortable. The thing with him is that he is so shy, which is why he looks so awkward when he's asked to dance on other occasions.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

24 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Holy crap! I think you are right! That's very good for someone who usually doesn't dance! I've never seen Dance of the dragon, but seeing him training is fascinating! It's everything- the hip movement,  the  way he's holding his hands, looks very good (if anything it looks like he moved his hips too much in the beginning cause he's so limber :) ). But at the end of the second slide we also see that he has rhythm, when he feels comfortable. The thing with him is that he is so shy, which is why he looks so awkward when he's asked to dance on other occasions.

Riiiiggghhhhtttt??? I think his hips definitely don’t lie! He has what it takes, a certain grace and personality even, and sex appeal. I even like his moves better than the instructor’s (but that could be love talking again :wub:) Ok now, let’s make him do a dancing drama. 

P.S Dance of the dragon is a very bad movie (cringeworthy story) but its worth watching once, for a JH fan, cause he is soooo sweet and cute in it, his moves are sensual (although they could’ve shown more of his feet, based on this rehearsal video) and he speaks english with a sweet sweet accent thats also very sexy. 

• Like 7