1 hour ago, budgerie said:

@Biology LessonTry "Next Stop Together Forever". It's a 2018 drama. I'm looking for a companion to rant with me :tounge_wink:hahaha! I like this drama because it's relatable to real life. As in the FL is in her mid 30s and finding it difficult to marry due to various reasons and the ML is pulling the brake all the time due to his 2 failed marriages. Even though they eventually have feelings towards each other but he's always the one pulling the brake!! :triumph:Ok for once it's adult couple, we're not looking at 20s falling in love. 

You know what? :) OK! I will try! I need to find it first, though...

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

Really wish JH was on the show during this ep just to see his reaction.

Yeah, it seems that this is scene has been recreated and imitated by many. I wonder how he doesn't gets old after ten years...

I don't know if you've seen, but JH did appear in one episode of this show "mom's diary" at the request of KJK to support his KJK's mother that was joining the show. It's a strange kinda show, still don't understand what is it's concept... Here are a few clips of JH-

So JH goes out of his way to be there of KJK, and the thing is, it seems like KJK makes it a point to constantly make fun of JH on the show. You've seen this clip now, and also He has a few other guys with him, and one of the guys does an imitation of JH, and KJK finds it hilarious. It's the same guy that imitated JH as TJ on KJK's performance, that JH also attended as a guest. I find the guy really obnoxious and unfunny...

I have wondered about JH's and KJK's relationship, as also in The dragon club, KJK constantly targeted JH and made fun of him. But JH never got mad at that. It feels like JH treats KJK as a misbehaving puppy, and JH is the older, patient dog. Never berates him and is always there for him when he needs him. In the show you can also see how concerned JH is about his friend, especially about him not being married and alone.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I have wondered about JH's and KJK's relationship, as also in The dragon club, KJK constantly targeted JH and made fun of him. But JH never got mad at that. It feels like JH treats KJK as a misbehaving puppy, and JH is the older, patient dog. Never berates him and is always there for him when he needs him. In the show you can also see how concerned JH is about his friend, especially about him not being married and alone.

As much as I like DB programme, I was rather pissed with KJK behaviour at some point. KJK may not necessarily be on purpose targetting JH or making fun of him on purpose, but somehow his behaviour quite immature for a 42 years old man. No matter how close friends we may be, but we still have to be cautious not to cross the line, esp if it's on TV for the public to see.

In DB, I like HKI best (the one acted Robbers with JH). He's a man of few words but you can see his actions towards JH are caring & brotherly. I find HKM rather "distant" at some time, maybe missing his daughter. I'm neutral towards CTH. I find him most difficult to read. He may be laughing & joking but such person can be difficult to read.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

As much as I like DB programme, I was rather pissed with KJK behaviour at some point. KJK may not necessarily be on purpose targetting JH or making fun of him on purpose, but somehow his behaviour quite immature for a 42 years old man. No matter how close friends we may be, but we still have to be cautious not to cross the line, esp if it's on TV for the public to see.

In DB, I like HKI best (the one acted Robbers with JH). He's a man of few words but you can see his actions towards JH are caring & brotherly. I find HKM rather "distant" at some time, maybe missing his daughter. I'm neutral towards CTH. I find him most difficult to read. He may be laughing & joking but such person can be difficult to read.  

I agree. As I've said before, KJK's behavior is part of the reason I can't stand to rewatch Dragon Club. Actually it felt like he was intentionally targeting JH, I just don't understand why. I guess it has something with the dynamics of their relationship. I can't make sense of it, or JH calm acceptance of his behavior.

The thing was that when the show ended, in their last evening together, JH said that he came across in the show as being crazy. Meaning he took it on himself, never blaming KJK and CTH for their constant teasing... It was CTH that said that he was totally crazy, right? I still couldn't make out who was it that said to him that he was adorable...

I also can't get JH's relationship with CTH. I wish I could understand what the were saying in the Win Win interview CTH did with JH popping in... In the show CTH did tease him, but also looking at the way CTH just sat there while JH was working out or changing his clothes, they seem to have a certain quiet camaraderie, even though CTH in Family Outing was quite loud.

All in all, watching "Friends in Korea" was so much more pleasant. I wish all the episodes of that show would be translated...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Yeah, it seems that this is scene has been recreated and imitated by many. I wonder how he doesn't gets old after ten years...

I don't know if you've seen, but JH did appear in one episode of this show "mom's diary" at the request of KJK to support his KJK's mother that was joining the show. It's a strange kinda show, still don't understand what is it's concept... Here are a few clips of JH-

So JH goes out of his way to be there of KJK, and the thing is, it seems like KJK makes it a point to constantly make fun of JH on the show. You've seen this clip now, and also He has a few other guys with him, and one of the guys does an imitation of JH, and KJK finds it hilarious. It's the same guy that imitated JH as TJ on KJK's performance, that JH also attended as a guest. I find the guy really obnoxious and unfunny...

Yes I have seen it that's why I said I wish it was the other ep instead.  It might also be a culture thing too.  I think KJK been in variety for a while so he take it from that standpoint.  Like he's really close to Kwang Soo and they both love each other on running man, but also mean to each other on show.  I also find that hidden camera pranks are extreme sometime and people are literally crying from it, but still going on.  I just trust in JH's judgment and why he still kept him as a friend for so long and we might not see how they are bts.

As far as relationship with Trio JH KJK and CTH.  I think we would find more similarities and understand it better if we look at how they react to people and situations.  Like how they were emotional during the movie or gentle towards women.  At the core they do have similar values I think.  Just on variety it can even be an agreement beforehand for entertainment purposes only.  I've seen that from other interviews with korean actors and entertainment people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I agree. As I've said before, KJK's behavior is part of the reason I can't stand to rewatch Dragon Club. Actually it felt like he was intentionally targeting JH, I just don't understand why. I guess it has something with the dynamics of their relationship. I can't make sense of it, or JH calm acceptance of his behavior.

I think JH & KJK are close friends but I don't think close enough that JH would confide in KJK. KJK gives me the impression that he's unreliable. He seemed the sort that might spill people's secrets unintentionally. In DB, remember he said HKM had many girlfriends before? Ya no doubt HKM didn't mind it but some things aren't meant to be said out esp someone's personal life. 

I find KJK noisy.

The thing was that when the show ended, in their last evening together, JH said that he came across in the show as being crazy. Meaning he took it on himself, never blaming KJK and CTH for their constant teasing... It was CTH that said that he was totally crazy, right? I still couldn't make out who was it that said to him that he was adorable...

I also can't get JH's relationship with CTH. I wish I could understand what the were saying in the Win Win interview CTH did with JH popping in... 

Didn't you watch the WIN WIN programme?

I watched in chinese website. CTH teased him about being "afraid" of wife. And how JH likes to drink coffee instead of drinking. And how awkward it felt when once JH & CTH sat at the coffeehouse side by side to drink coffee (like lovers).

And CTH also said once JH pretended to be asleep in CTH house. JH & family visited. The wives were "comparing" husband. Apparently CTH is good with kids. JH complained that but he (JH) is good at cleaning but the wives still prefer husb to be good with kids. :D JH also spoke about his recycling.

but also looking at the way CTH just sat there while JH was working out or changing his clothes, they seem to have a certain quiet camaraderie, even though CTH in Family Outing was quite loud.

All in all, watching "Friends in Korea" was so much more pleasant. I wish all the episodes of that show would be translated...

I definitely believe that CTH & JH still share that comaraderie. You know, the type of friendship that we'll be there for each other. I believe they share that sort of camaraderie in DB.

In asian culture, the hierachy stands. JH is the youngest in the group & he shows his respect to them. But he's more funny & warmed up in Friends in Croatia. He looked good when he rode the horse.

• Like 4

@Biology Lesson @budgerie

For some reason in my mind, I tend to ignore KJK so I don’t even notice his teasing. I think I “block” him subconsciously or something. I’ve always “noticed” CTH more. And I’ve always felt a mix of amusement and annoyance with him. But based on that Win Win interview and other examples I feel more closeness between CTH and JH. CTH seems to always need to be funny and that can get really tiresome but he has shown a sensitive side too. Also, he and JH are parents to hyperactive kids :lol: so they have that in common.  On Win Win CTH also mentioned that he thought his kids were hyper until he met JHs 

“Friends in Croatia” was pleasant and amazing and JH looked so comfortable and handsome! 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Ok, setting all our annoyance at her character aside, no one else found this hot? No? Just me? :wub: ok ok, just checking

Not just you :love: this is the one episode which I like best in WOL.  A hot injured man in a kissing scene...  The blood on his face & body just make him so appealing.  Again, I have to rant each time I'm reminded of his character in WOL.... why isn't he the lead in this drama :bawling:

• Like 3

I think JH & KJK are close friends but I don't think close enough that JH would confide in KJK. KJK gives me the impression that he's unreliable. He seemed the sort that might spill people's secrets unintentionally. In DB, remember he said HKM had many girlfriends before? Ya no doubt HKM didn't mind it but some things aren't meant to be said out esp someone's personal life. 

I find KJK noisy.

I tend to agree with you because of what was revealed in JH's "mom's diary" episode. That episode made it clear that JH has never been to KJK's house, has never met any of his girlfriends, didn't know about KJK hoarding "problem" (even though he seems to be afflicted with it too :) ). I don't know, maybe it's a cultural thing, but from where I come from, if someone is a friend, we tend to visit each other's houses and know things about them... 

I think JH is closer to CTH, but even that, just barely. They told the story about JH visiting CTH's house as though it was a unique occurrence, meaning they also don't visit each others house often. In fact in Dragon Club they revealed that the guys visited JH's house only once, immediately after he got married, a visit that seem to have angered JH's wife.

Unless I'm missing something about Korean culture, this makes me think that in reality the members of The Dragon Club are not really close friends, but more like colleagues that like each other. Remember that all the guys said that JH was a surprise to them, meaning that they didn't know him that well before...

Didn't you watch the WIN WIN programme?

I did WATCH it, but I didn't understand anything- I don't know Korean or Chinese :) 

I watched in chinese website. CTH teased him about being "afraid" of wife.

I remember someone mentioned that when answering a call from him wife, JH will sit up straight.

I also noticed JH would never even joke about his wife in a disparaging way... A man and a wife relationship is something I don't comment on :) 

And how JH likes to drink coffee instead of drinking. And how awkward it felt when once JH & CTH sat at the coffeehouse side by side to drink coffee (like lovers).

Why would that be awkward?! Again, I'm confused by the dynamics here. I mean, if you are friends and you think the sitting arrangement is awkward, won't you just say something and change it? And why would sitting next to each other in a coffeehouse even be a story worth mentioning?! Again, is this a Korean things?!

And CTH also said once JH pretended to be asleep in CTH house. JH & family visited. The wives were "comparing" husband. Apparently CTH is good with kids. JH complained that but he (JH) is good at cleaning but the wives still prefer husb to be good with kids. :D JH also spoke about his recycling.

This is again confusing to me- if two friends are meeting and the conversation between the wives is making you look bad, wouldn't you just jokingly protest? But JH pretended he was asleep... Again, this to me speaks of a certain level of distance...

As to JH's fathering skills- he himself said that he couldn't handle the boys when they were young. I bet now that they are older he gets along with them much better. In the Travelling show he spoke about learning about football to support him son. As to his little princess- I don't think he has a problem with her :)

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

For some reason in my mind, I tend to ignore KJK so I don’t even notice his teasing. I think I “block” him subconsciously or something.

It's kinda hard to ignore him when every now and again another clip of him is released of making fun of JH... 

I’ve always “noticed” CTH more. And I’ve always felt a mix of amusement and annoyance with him. But based on that Win Win interview and other examples I feel more closeness between CTH and JH. CTH seems to always need to be funny and that can get really tiresome but he has shown a sensitive side too.

CTH is baffling to me too. Especially since I remember it was said that in the beginning both JH and CTH were very quiet when the Dragon guys met. In Family outing he seemed to be very annoying, but it could be that it was all for the camera...

Also, he and JH are parents to hyperactive kids :lol: so they have that in common.  On Win Win CTH also mentioned that he thought his kids were hyper until he met JHs 

This again tells me they are not such close friends- the fact that he met JH's kids only on that visit when they were relatively big...

In asian culture, the hierachy stands. JH is the youngest in the group & he shows his respect to them.

Maybe that is the reason for the distance that I perceive... 

“Friends in Croatia” was pleasant and amazing and JH looked so comfortable and handsome! 

But he's more funny & warmed up in Friends in Croatia. He looked good when he rode the horse.

I think JH's real close friends are not the Dragon club guys, but the guys from “Friends in Croatia”, the actor from TMWYS and a few more...

@Biology Lesson Well, maybe I’m weird myself but I have very close friends who have never set foot in my house. I’m talking about friends that I’ve travelled with, talk with everyday, go to lunch with, talk about all sorts of things, if they go to the hospital I’ll visit, etc But my house is too small and I live with my mom. My parents were never comfortable with people coming over so I got used to this. I never host parties or anything in my house. However, if a friend who lives in a different country or state comes visit, they can stay with me and that’s their chance to get to know my apartment. Otherwise, there’s always somewhere else more comfortable to hang out. 

I think the definition of friend can be very different for everyone. And we can have all kinds of friends. If they call each other “friend” I suppose its because they consider themselves that. Like many of my friends have no idea I watch kdramas, for example. Its not a secret but it never came up, its not relevant to our relationship, etc 

I think JH must be really good friends with the actor who travelled with him to Croatia and he met the comedian there and also became “friends”. But at the end of the day he probably doesn’t share everything with them either. BTW those guys are younger than him slightly and that also “affects” their dynamic. 

Gumi told me that in some interview, the actor who was in Chuno and TWDR with him  (the protagonist of Signal) said that he would call JH at 3am, crying, probably drunk, all stressed  out because he thought he sucked as an actor, and JH would be super patient and calm him down, cheer him up. Now I don’t know how others are with JH, but he is certainly a great friend to all these people, it seems. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Well, maybe I’m weird myself but I have very close friends who have never set foot in my house. I’m talking about friends that I’ve travelled with, talk with everyday, go to lunch with, talk about all sorts of things, if they go to the hospital I’ll visit, etc But my house is too small and I live with my mom. My parents were never comfortable with people coming over so I got used to this. I never host parties or anything in my house. However, if a friend who lives in a different country or state comes visit, they can stay with me and that’s their chance to get to know my apartment. Otherwise, there’s always somewhere else more comfortable to hang out. 

But these guys don't have small houses. We're talking about married men that are quite rich, so their houses are probably big. Well, except for KJK. KJK was living with his parents, so for him it applies... But I wasn't just talking about the visits, or not knowing certain details, I was talking about them not really knowing each other. 

I think the definition of friend can be very different for everyone. And we can have all kinds of friends. If they call each other “friend” I suppose its because they consider themselves that. Like many of my friends have no idea I watch kdramas, for example. Its not a secret but it never came up, its not relevant to our relationship, etc 

That's my point. The Dragon club guys are friends, but not that close. Obviously, there are levels of closeness... Also, someone being your friend doesn't mean he needs to know EVERYTHING about you :) Obviously different people have different interests. I can also say that there plenty of things my friends don't know about me, because those things are not things they are interested in or are private. 

I think JH must be really good friends with the actor who travelled with him to Croatia and he met the comedian there and also became “friends”. But at the end of the day he probably doesn’t share everything with them either. BTW those guys are younger than him slightly and that also “affects” their dynamic. 

Again, I was talking about levels of closeness.

Gumi told me that in some interview, the actor who was in Chuno and TWDR with him  (the protagonist of Signal) said that he would call JH at 3am, crying, probably drunk, all stressed  out because he thought he sucked as an actor, and JH would be super patient and calm him down, cheer him up. Now I don’t know how others are with JH, but he is certainly a great friend to all these people, it seems. 

wow! JH is a special guy, isn't he? :) He makes it a point to be a good friend to others. But as friendship goes, I think he has more in common with the actor from TMWYS and the this actor you mentioned, and also the actor from "Ordinary person". They seem closer. But again it's a matter of levels. Also he seems to be much more comfortable with the guys from the trip to Croatia, but, as you said, their dynamic is a bit different as they are younger than him. He takes care of them more.

JH is obviously the kind of guy that has a lot of friends. wherever he goes, and whatever project he does, he seem to come out of it with new friends, and the thing with him is that puts an effort to maintain those friendship. Most people will lose touch, but he doesn't seem to.

If I'm not mistaken, the whole idea of doing the show Dragon Club- wasn't it JH's idea?  Or at least JH was very involved in that idea, if I understood correctly. He was the one that wanted to do the show. The guys even joked about that in the first episode, when they met to discuss the idea.

• Like 2

@Biology Lesson I think the house thing can easily be explain though.  Just because I'm friends with someone doesn't mean I like their friends.  My friend don't like certain friends of her husband and prefer him to cut ties in general.  Sometime it might also be couple dynamic so it's just easier to meet outside.

I think @dramafan33 is on point that definition of friend can be different for everyone or relationships in general can be complicated.  For instance, even if they're not as good to him or whatever doesn't necessarily affect how JH feel or liking/loving someone more.  Sometime it's hard to explain why we like or love someone so in that sense of closeness I'm not sure if we can just look at synergy or being comfortable.

There is no doubt that Jang Hyuk is a good friend and of course I would love people to reciprocate and treasure him.    Hopefully, we can see that more if they do other shows.  I do feel they're more than just colleague friends though and he does have this special place in his heart for them just in the way he looks at them or just happy to be in their presence.  JH always speak  a lot with his eyes after all.

Also, have you guys thought about this other thing why JH get tease.  I was watching hello counselor and someone made a comment about it.  There is this attraction to tease certain people because of their reaction which makes it fun.  Also, other people have describe JH is manly but being friends with him feels more like being friends with a woman.  I know in some guys circle that's just another thing that's kind of inside joke. I'm not saying it's good or I agree with that logic.  I'm just saying kind of like how some guy  when they like girls tease and pull their hair etc.  It might just be their twisted way of affection towards him too.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

@Biology Lesson I think the house thing can easily be explain though.  Just because I'm friends with someone doesn't mean I like their friends.  My friend don't like certain friends of her husband and prefer him to cut ties in general.  Sometime it might also be couple dynamic so it's just easier to meet outside.

I think @dramafan33 is on point that definition of friend can be different for everyone or relationships in general can be complicated.  For instance, even if they're not as good to him or whatever doesn't necessarily affect how JH feel or liking/loving someone more.  Sometime it's hard to explain why we like or love someone so in that sense of closeness I'm not sure if we can just look at synergy or being comfortable.

I agreed with that. There are different definitions and different levels of friendship. For me, everything that I've seen tells me the The Dragon club are Friends but not that close. I might be wrong. There might be a whole cultural aspect that I'm missing, but this is what I see. What I think means nothing when to comes to JH himself. Obviously, he has his friends and his history with them and what he is willing to take from them. It's his life :)

Also there is the whole aspect of The dragon club guys loyalty and support for JH at the time of his army scandal, that we didn't even mention. That is very significant when it comes to their relationship. 

50 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Also, have you guys thought about this other thing why JH get tease.  I was watching hello counselor and someone made a comment about it.  There is this attraction to tease certain people because of their reaction which makes it fun.  Also, other people have describe JH is manly but being friends with him feels more like being friends with a woman.  I know in some guys circle that's just another thing that's kind of inside joke. I'm not saying it's good or I agree with that logic.  I'm just saying kind of like how some guy  when they like girls tease and pull their hair etc.  It might just be their twisted way of affection towards him too.

You might be right, but if we go back to what started this whole discussion- KJK goes overboard with his teasing. Between friends you need to know when you cross the line, and he never seem to get that. I don't know his reasoning, but it comes across as really obnoxious. JH is very forgiving and he takes it with humor. For me, and some of the other fans here, it's a bit harder to take it, which is why I don't like watching The Dragon club show.

• Like 3

@dramafan33 I was watching the monarch drama and the fl name the ml Gae Dong and I started to miss FTLY.  I still read comments on the youtube clips.  I remember reading one recently that said something about what planet is JH from.  How can he be so creative.  It's nice to know people are still discovering or coming back to watch the drama even now.

@Biology Lesson have your read this https://1n2d-season3.tumblr.com/post/27991056380/jang-hyuk-i-can-be-better-than-kim-jong-kook-in

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Now I understand why Choi Jin Woong mentioned that Jang Hyuk is a friend whom you know will always be there for you. 

4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

I also feel that his reactions make people want to tease him because he is adorable. And he has such a good temper. He does tease them back too.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

For some reason in my mind, I tend to ignore KJK so I don’t even notice his teasing. I think I “block” him subconsciously or something.

I used to watch Running Men. Initially at the most initial, I kinda like KJK. But as time went on, I disliked him on set. Too noisy. Ok everyone is noisy in RM but KJK stands out. Lol.

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I tend to agree with you because of what was revealed in JH's "mom's diary" episode. That episode made it clear that JH has never been to KJK's house, has never met any of his girlfriends, didn't know about KJK hoarding "problem" (even though he seems to be afflicted with it too :) ). I don't know, maybe it's a cultural thing, but from where I come from, if someone is a friend, we tend to visit each other's houses and know things about them... 

I remembered seeing in chinese website, 1 interview during Chuno time, HKM said that whenever they (I assume the DB) got together, CTH & JH would show their kids photos. And talk about kids. At that time, HKM wasn't married. But that was 2010 Chuno time.

However, as time went on, since all are in the entertainment industry, meeting up can be a tough thing as not all of them live within reach of each other. Plus they all have their own work schedule, JH for example is forever filming. Plus all of them have kids by now (except for KJK). Not sure if HKI got kids yet. He didn't have kids yet in DB.

In fact in Dragon Club they revealed that the guys visited JH's house only once, immediately after he got married, a visit that seem to have angered JH's wife.

It was said that they all visited in their drunk state. At that time, wife already has to take care of baby. I don't need a husb to come back with friends drunk! :D

I remember someone mentioned that when answering a call from him wife, JH will sit up straight.

I also noticed JH would never even joke about his wife in a disparaging way... A man and a wife relationship is something I don't comment on :)

In an interview (again I watched in chinese website), the host asked him if he spoke "jokingly" to his wife & he replied no. He doesn't speak to her in a "casual" manner. He said he always felt apologetic towards her & thus he treats her not "casually" or "jokingly". Ok maybe my explanation is not so correct but I mean to say he respects his wife.

You're right. A husb/wife relationship is only known to them. Fans don't even know what goes on behind closed doors yet there are fans who feel like they know everything. Esp if there's a breakup between the celebrity couple, fans of the man will criticise the woman. Fans of the woman will criticise the man.

Why would that be awkward?! Again, I'm confused by the dynamics here. I mean, if you are friends and you think the sitting arrangement is awkward, won't you just say something and change it? And why would sitting next to each other in a coffeehouse even be a story worth mentioning?! Again, is this a Korean things?!

I think CTH just wanted to tell how awkward it is that 2 men are drinking coffee when in k culture, it should be drinking beer or wine or liquor. Lol. I guess not so much the sitting position. Hahaha!

This is again confusing to me- if two friends are meeting and the conversation between the wives is making you look bad, wouldn't you just jokingly protest? But JH pretended he was asleep... Again, this to me speaks of a certain level of distance...

I guess it's not truly comparing but when wives gather, they mostly talk about children + husband. :grimace:And since CTH is good with managing kids while JH isn't, I guess the best thing is to pretend sleep so that the wife will not say...see, you need to learn this. Hahaha!

As to JH's fathering skills- he himself said that he couldn't handle the boys when they were young. I bet now that they are older he gets along with them much better. In the Travelling show he spoke about learning about football to support him son. As to his little princess- I don't think he has a problem with her :)

Because he's constantly away filming, there's bound to have a certain percentage of alienation between him & boys. Children don't automatically be close to you just because you're the father or mother. You need to spend time with them bonding to build up the parent-child relationship, esp young kids.

But as kids grow, it gets easier a little as they can understand what you're telling them. So the bonding is on a different scale. Like now they could bond via handphone even if papa is filming.

I think JH's real close friends are not the Dragon club guys, but the guys from “Friends in Croatia”, the actor from TMWYS and a few more...

Sometimes it could be that the 5 men were close friends when all were single. Relationship change as time goes on with wives coming on board. Maybe this wife doesn't like that wife. That wife doesn't like this wife. So the closeness does get affected to a certain level as you don't meet that often plus everyone has their work schedule + kids schedule. This happens to anyone of us not just to celebrities.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I also feel that his reactions make people want to tease him because he is adorable. And he has such a good temper. He does tease them back too.

Watching the part 4 òf win win ep 124 I feel like Jang Hyuk is in on the joke.  All of them know he's funny at time even when he doesn't meant to be.  I think it's his charm.  Jang Hyuk also say CTH doesn't like to make things obvious like when he tries hard so maybe he doesn't make it that obvious with friendship too, but they're always there for each other during major milestones.  JH say CTH is a friend that he want to keep when he's older and just looking at body language and how close they were sitting next to each other like literally touching is all I need to know.  I think as a group they tease him a lot, but watch out for him  when it's one on one outside or different dynamic.

• Like 4