2 hours ago, budgerie said:

I think you are right. The other 2 guys had to do worse. JH scene was only at the beginning and all we get to see was a sweaty butt and (in my opinion) un intimate sex. I guess it is really not easy to be an actor or actress. Having to undress. I mean if your co star is a handsome one like JH, I will do it. :sweat_smile: but if it is someone not handsome...hmm....not easy. I think he took the role My Country because he wanted to play a different YBW from Empire of Lust. 

JH scene wasn't only in the beginning. There was another spot during the movie that essentially showed the same scene, but with some different clips from it, including the beginning of their encounter. Loved how he looked there-

[Video] Added new 30s trailer and stills for the Korean ...

Again, that scene couldn't have been intimate- there were no feelings involved. It was just a prince taking a beautiful woman cause he felt like it. That's it. It wouldn't have made sense for it to be intimate. Jang Hyuk conveyed exactly what he was supposed to convey in that scene. 

JH said several times he doesn't like doing those scenes. Even kissing scenes make him uncomfortable- LDH said that they had trouble filming his face in their kissing scene in IRISII, because he was constantly shifting his face out of the camera's range :) 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Oh no JH has spoiled one more wedding ceremony.  :yum:

Maybe it's cultural thing but I find it extremely strange that in Korea they don't invite families of the friends in celebrity weddings. Not only this guests even don't care to dress well.

i've read somewhere that it kind of a tradition in Korea to dress plainly so they don't outshine the bride. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH scene wasn't only in the beginning. There was another spot during the movie 

[Video] Added new 30s trailer and stills for the Korean ...

Yes I recall now. It was the prostitute recollection of her moments with YBW. Nearly at 3/4 of the movie I think. Btw, I love this pic of his. I like the way he sits. 

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

And luckily no caps!

Exactly. Luckily he didn't wear what he wore to HKM wedding. The cap! 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Another wedding? Seems JH was spotted at the wedding of Kwon Dami & Kim Min Joon (JH's friend-enemy in Tazza) from the 11th a few days ago

Oh this was the famous wedding of G-dragon's sister! I saw it in the news a few days ago, didnt expect our Hyukie to be there too !

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, budgerie said:

This sunbaenim is so handsome - he must be very well liked and respected in the industry. Hope he didn't "SPOIL" this wedding too :sweat_smile:he looked like he lost some weight.   

hahah! Kim Min Joon is older than him . :lol: He does look like he lost some weight. Still looking so fine though. But I am kinda looking forward to him shaving off his beard and having lighter stubble. And probably a haircut too..Hehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

54 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

hahah! Kim Min Joon is older than him . :lol: He does look like he lost some weight. Still looking so fine though. But I am kinda looking forward to him shaving off his beard and having lighter stubble. And probably a haircut too..Hehe.

I cannot wait for him to chop off that long hair haha.. but doubt he will ditch that stubble though. When will this filming end? Hope he will attend the wrap up party. And looking forward to news of the new drama on 25 Oct !!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

But I am kinda looking forward to him shaving off his beard and having lighter stubble. And probably a haircut too..Hehe.

I am wishing he quickly cut his hair and shave properly. :sweat_smile:Already we cannot stand it, wife must be "no eyes to see" hahaha. Hope his new thriller drama has a nice hairstyle. Hate the VOICE hairstyle too. Too much fringe infront I keep on feeling the fringe poking his eyes as well as my eyes. Hahaha! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I cannot wait for him to chop off that long hair haha.. but doubt he will ditch that stubble though. When will this filming end? Hope he will attend the wrap up party. And looking forward to news of the new drama on 25 Oct !!

Ya..I don't think he will ditch it but maybe lighter stubble? I can see cute white strands of beard now.  Looking  forward to 25 oct too! Hope his role is confirmed and filming can start soon.

25 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Hate the VOICE hairstyle too. Too much fringe infront I keep on feeling the fringe poking his eyes as well as my eyes. Hahaha! 

It was nicer at the first few episodes. Subsequently, like u mentioned, the fringe got too heavy. :lol:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

I am wishing he quickly cut his hair and shave properly. :sweat_smile:Already we cannot stand it, wife must be "no eyes to see" hahaha. Hope his new thriller drama has a nice hairstyle. Hate the VOICE hairstyle too. Too much fringe infront I keep on feeling the fringe poking his eyes as well as my eyes. Hahaha! 

Yes I can’t wait for him to cut his hair, otherwise his new drama with OCN will be this Long hair??

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

Hope his new thriller drama has a nice hairstyle. Hate the VOICE hairstyle too. Too much fringe infront I keep on feeling the fringe poking his eyes as well as my eyes. Hahaha! 

Actually I like his hairstyle in Voice. The ones which I hate was Iris-2 and Beautiful Mind.

• LOL 2