2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Rewatching FTLY for the 4th time...

Read this comment from Viki and decided to post it here for those who.have not watched FTLY yet..haha..

Screenshot-20181229-205821-Chrome.jpg

Cr. Viki.com

Suddenly itching to watch it again after reading the comments...

• LOL 2

19 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I remember something JH said about this character - his intention is to make him ‘uglier’ as compared to the 2nd lead but at the same time viewers are more attracted to him :) 

That's explains his quirky hairdo at the beginning then. Haha! According to the PD or scriptwriter, Lee Young Oh of Beautiful Mind is supposed to make people hate his character at first too, but people are attracted to him instead.  Hahaha! That's the JH effect.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Jang Hyuk will make a special appearance in the first episode of new tvN drama 'The Man Who Became King', starring as Yeo Jin-goo's father. This drama is directed by 'Money Flower' director Kim Hee-won, and slated to premiere on 7 January.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk will make a special appearance in the first episode of new tvN drama 'The Man Who Became King', starring as Yeo Jin-goo's father. This drama is directed by 'Money Flower' director Kim Hee-won, and slated to premiere on 7 January.

Thanks for the great news! couldn't recognise him at first, thought he looked like Ji Jin hee in this pic. Hope the PD will cast him again as the lead in her next project! They seem to work very well together! 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I guess this is is gonna be his first appearance on TvN, or cable tv in general. And Hyukie in a sageuk! Even though it's just a special appearance I am still very excited! :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I guess this is is gonna be his first appearance on TvN, or cable tv in general. And Hyukie in a sageuk! Even though it's just a special appearance I am still very excited! :)

It is his first appearance on tvN, but u have forgotten Voice on OCN ??

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

What did they do to his hair!!! Hahaha! Looks like cupcake

Lol! I think he just didn't style it. Refer to the screenshot of the Carefree travellers episode where he showed his exercise equipment. 

20190102-184526.jpg

Beneath that mushroom hair is a super handsome man.haha.  I think he looks adorable! Haha! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Prettysup said:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the pic... initially i thought its a scene from the Empire of lust, then I thought he's involved in a sageuk drama, and without us knowing!!  Still, good to see him again even as a cameo, but.... hey why cast him as an old man, he's not there yet :lol: Anyway, hope to see him in a lead role from a cable tv again.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2