Heeeeeeee, thanks for the news and pictures from that Hallyu Festival thing. His hair has grown a lot since the beginning of Thank You, wow. Aiks, I would have LOVED to attend that festival; lots of actors and singers there. Not to mention that there's a possibility of meeting and seeing JH!!

:rolleyes: Oh gosh!...Jang Hyuk's all beefed up and looking good!..(he looks a little like Gong Yoo from some angle..)..i cannpt wait to get my set of 'Thank You'..

Guest Azura

:rolleyes: Oh gosh!...Jang Hyuk's all beefed up and looking good!..(he looks a little like Gong Yoo from some angle..)..i cannpt wait to get my set of 'Thank You'..

haha catch you Inez Jang!!!

Jang Hyuk so good now, why are all the guys released from army looking so hot!

haha catch you Inez Jang!!!

Jang Hyuk so good now, why are all the guys released from army looking so hot!

Azura...coz the army made them real men... :P ..yayy for Jang Hyuk!

Guest o-cha

xosandy : welcome to the thread and thanks for posting pics of Hyuk oppa. And yes! He has gotten way hotter now..hehehe. Like everyone here says the army did him really well :D I am actually watching Success Story of A bright Girl now and yeah I'll say he's improved immensely since then (especially in his acting). And how do I say this without sounding weird...he oozes manliness nowadays :lol:

ixora : thanks for posting those old pics. Love them....somehow I like him more rugged and unkempt just like the pics you posted. Him being clean shaven just doesn't do it so much for me anymore now..hehehe.

deeta : I knowwww.....I would love to be able to attend the Hallyu festival too. Gosh looking at the list of stars... and imagine seeing Hyuk oppa performing his Jeet Kune Do...gaack!

heartshapelove: big thanks to you for posting those on youtube. I don't use CB so I really appreciate you putting them up on youtube. I really really enjoyed the Jipijigi episode. I never knew he was such a DVD freak before that...hehehe.

and welcome to all the newbies joining the thread... I'm a relatively new fan of Jang Hyuk too...hehehe.

Guest betchay

Thanks for the pictures. I like him in pink top, pink is really one of his fave color but I don't like the hair, i prefer his hair in THANK YOU drama.

Guest prita

i've finished watching 'windstruck' and 'please teach me english' in two days...and Jang Hyuk played a hilarious character in both movies....something i find it weird since i first see his acting in 'thank you'...but it proves that his acting capability has been improving fast...kudos to him !

Guest o-cha

i've finished watching 'windstruck' and 'please teach me english' in two days...and Jang Hyuk played a hilarious character in both movies....something i find it weird since i first see his acting in 'thank you'...but it proves that his acting capability has been improving fast...kudos to him !

prita : I totally agree with you that Hyuk's acting has improved since then. I am currently watching Successful Story of A Bright Girl and noticed how much better he is right now. He has a lot more range as an actor now and can really convey different emotions so well.

Recent pics

thanks to Hepburn @acejanghyuk for finding these pics from Il web

ilweb.jpg

ilweb2.jpg

ilweb3.jpg

Guest aybeedee

i got to say his COMEBACK was GREAT!!!

he is HOTTER then ever!!!!

heheheeheh

he was so amazing in THANK YOU :D

Guest prita

i really wonder what's got into Hyuk during his army days that somehow change him...i read somewhere that he talks less now even in an interview...

another major change i've noticed is the way his eyes 'speak'...if you see his other drama like SSBG you'll know what i mean

Guest noelinha

I´m seeing Thank You and fell in love from Jang Hyuk..really this 2 years he become in a hot hot man!!I love him!! he is so sexy^____^

thank for the pics really it´s very difficult find jang hyuk pics...

sorry for my english^^

Guest o-cha

i really wonder what's got into Hyuk during his army days that somehow change him...i read somewhere that he talks less now even in an interview...

another major change i've noticed is the way his eyes 'speak'...if you see his other drama like SSBG you'll know what i mean

prita : I know what you mean. In his past drama (such as SSBG) he always has the 'mad intense' eye most of the time. But in Thank You his eyes are just so expressive. Yeah I wonder too what happened duwing his army days. He must've done a lot of soul searching. I'm super impressed with his improvement in acting though. He mentioned before in an interview that he didn't watch any DVD/movie during his first year in the military which must've been super tough on him since he's a DVD freak. Perhaps in that one year he reflected back on his life and really charted out what he wanted to do for his life. Aaahh who knows...it may just be my romantic notions..hehehe.

ixora : Hyuk has gotten a lot of new fans from Thank You which I think deservedly so. Who can resist his role as Min Gi Seo? hehehe. Yes as he matures he gets hotter...hehehe.

noelinha : welcome to the thread! Don't worry about your English...it is perfectly fine. Don't be shy posting here now.

and welcome to the thread to any other newbies just joining.