Hehe..I think he would look better without the top :P :blush:

LOL, ixora , you could have lost your head over JH :D .. Don't think you can find any of his recent pics other than TY (now he should be resting at home to get rid of his eye bags).

But do keep on searching :P

Hehe...you're right. :blush:

I caught the bug on thursday during the thunder storm at Blue Island. Now my head is on my toes. :wacko:

*sniff, sniff*

Guest kooshie

Yo..so you gals are enjoying yourself with all the goodies here while I was at the TY thread.... :tongue2:

Thanks Suz07, Cutiepie, Kooshie and Jinnn for all your goodies. I'm grabbing them all. Thanks! :wub:

Btw, Kooshie, there's something wrong with the sendspace for the last 2 mvs. Sympathy and Love Song, can you check that out?

Want more recent photos? Let me check them out.

Hehehe..well hop on the bandwagon! We had to preoccupy ourselves while waiting for the ending of TY. So what better way than to explore into our fav lead actor?? We're sorta trying to collect more of his media...

I checked out the links for the misc MVs but they worked for me. Maybe you should try the links at different times. Sendspace is a little cranky sometimes...along with megaupload...yousendit....etc. They drive me nuts. <_< But lemme know if you're still having problems with them so I'll upload on rapidshare or something...

And did you say photos??!? Yes yes pls!!

Hohoho ... Whilst you were checking out the car, we were checking out the man :D :D

ROFL. You really cracked me up with that one!

Sorry Girls, not as yet but I have asked my DC friends if I can get some...let hope for the best.

Ahhhhh we'll wait till more pics surface then...yes yes use your connections, Suz! :lol:

This one is not bad..in army uniform

http://onimg.empas.com/orgImg/tn/2006/11/1...313586857_1.jpg

Found some but mostly from TY....let me search some more

I don't seem to find any of his recent pics? :unsure:

from empas

Thanks for the pics, Ix. He looked like he lost a LOT of weight after the army. The before and after army photos are so different! Poor oppa....

Yeah, his recent pics are pretty scarce. I can barely find any...

Here are some old photos...

004ea6.jpg

Oppa with Lee Na Young for a photoshoot

9c6ccf9c921d40d29af4ed42b489673a.jpg

Hot!!

73dbbd7805bb466ab08a4be2915bd9c4.jpg

Oppa with Jeon Ji Hyun...they look cute together, don't they?

162c58c7cca240589948bf8f17d7f51b.jpg

743c22a514484f93ace5140b7440216e.jpg

8089b98c2d0d430ab58dbf8bd6465a68.jpg

This pic sizzles!!

daa31d08cbec4cbf99b519e6e892e325.jpg

fab73571272d4ef8b713f685a6bb86f1.jpg

ff51e8f505824daaaa7d9b3439d97548.jpg

hyuk03.jpg

So dorky.... :P

hyuk05.jpg

credits:empas, popcornfor2, acejanghyuk

Kooshie, you beat me to it....it's ok. :rolleyes:

Suz07, thanks for the pics again.

LOL...while I was looking at the 2nd pic and LOL .....what did I see?

The pic that has 4 in 1 .....what an awkward place for his hand. LOL.....what is he trying to cover? :blush:

Guest kooshie

Ix, after reading your comment I went back to look at those pics and hehehehehee...I see what you mean...

and he's not trying to cover anything but trying to draw attention to it.... :P Well, we're all looking at it now!! :lol:

Was watching ep. 5 & 6 again and took caps of my fav JH oppa expression...they're priceless.

05.jpg

06.jpg

Especially this one... :w00t:

06-1.jpg

Guest jinnn

Ix, after reading your comment I went back to look at those pics and hehehehehee...I see what you mean...

and he's not trying to cover anything but trying to draw attention to it.... :P Well, we're all looking at it now!! :lol: Was watching ep. 5 & 6 again and took caps of my fav JH oppa expression...they're priceless.

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

You gals are "corrupting" me. I'm an angel, you know ^_^

btw - have you all seen Whasango? He has got this "butt" scene. *RA* :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Thanks thanks for all those pics!!! The latest pics are hotter !

btw - have you all seen Whasango? He has got this "butt" scene

:w00t: OMG, are you serious?? A butt scene? What is this Whasango, a movie? Gosh, just the possibility of seeing JH's butt is making me giddy.

Guest jurin

Whoa he's hot. I liked him since the Brightful girl Yangsoon with Jang Nara. Also i enjoyed him in Windstruck!

I'm happy he finally came back. Drama Thank you is very very good

Wait is he a singer?I remember he was rapping and in one of his musicvideo Jeon Jihyun was starring?

Guest cutiepie

:w00t: OMG, are you serious?? A butt scene? What is this Whasango, a movie? Gosh, just the possibility of seeing JH's butt is making me giddy.

it must be "Jungle Juice' Luv was telling me about it, lol

http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/comedy/ju...unglejuice.html

Whoa he's hot. I liked him since the Brightful girl Yangsoon with Jang Nara. Also i enjoyed him in Windstruck!

Wait is he a singer?I remember he was rapping and in one of his musicvideo Jeon Jihyun was starring?

yeah he was a singer, he had an album out 'TJ project' back in 2000...it was posted a few pages back by ay_link and kooshie posted a lot of music videos :)

thanks for all the pics everyone, here are more old pics from the press conference

20070314151iy7.jpg

20070314391yr7.jpg

20070314541de5.jpg

20070314591dd6.jpg

source: imbc

Guest kooshie

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

You gals are "corrupting" me. I'm an angel, you know ^_^

btw - have you all seen Whasango? He has got this "butt" scene. *RA* :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Thanks thanks for all those pics!!! The latest pics are hotter !

Yeah, I saw that!! But I had my eyes closed at that time coz I was wayyy too young hhhAHhAHhAHHAAa....Hmmm, now that you've mentioned it, I should go back and watch that!!! *angel kooshie tiptoes off* :sweatingbullets:

Ehhhh and isn't so ironic that it was YOU the angel who remembered the butt scene first!! *ROFL*

HAhHahAHahHAaha ...Yeah, and I think in that scene, Shin Min Ah (was it her??) gets to peek at him taking a shower and catches a glimpse of his err butt too!! It's a movie called Volcano High. Kwon Sang Woo's in it too.

Hehe, join the club!!

it must be "Jungle Juice' Luv was telling me about it, lol

http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/comedy/ju...unglejuice.html

yeah he was a singer, he had an album out 'TJ project' back in 2000...it was posted a few pages back by ay_link and kooshie posted a lot of music videos :)

thanks for all the pics everyone, here are more old pics from the press conference

Thanks for the pics, Cutipie! The butt scene was in Volcano High. You can go back and watch that too now if you're not underaged! :sweatingbullets:

HAhHahAHahHAaha ...Yeah, and I think in that scene, Shin Min Ah (was it her??) gets to peek at him taking a shower and catches a glimpse of his err butt too!! It's a movie called Volcano High. Kwon Sang Woo's in it too.

What?? I saw Volcano High. Man, how, in the name of god, I could have missed it? I should definitely go back and see it one more time.

cutiepie , hehe, thanks for the movie info. I have never seen that one, and the review sounds good as well. I'm definitely jotting that one down in my To Watch List.

ETA: According to Hancinema, Jang Hyuk appeared as Cameo in the movie S Diary, starring Kim Sun Ah, Kim Soo Ro (so I guess he's returning the favour), etc. Did you guys catch him on that movie? :unsure: Can't remember what scenes he was in. Never mind, he's the jerk ex-bf of KSA.

Guest cutiepie

Yeah, and I think in that scene, Shin Min Ah (was it her??) gets to peek at him taking a shower and catches a glimpse of his err butt too!! It's a movie called Volcano High. Kwon Sang Woo's in it too.

Hehe, join the club!!

Thanks for the pics, Cutipie! The butt scene was in Volcano High. You can go back and watch that too now if you're not underaged! :sweatingbullets:

i actually did watch the movie too! but i can't remember much of it, i watched it when i was into KSW :blush:

What?? I saw Volcano High. Man, how, in the name of god, I could have missed it? I should definitely go back and see it one more time.

cutiepie , hehe, thanks for the movie info. I have never seen that one, and the review sounds good as well. I'm definitely jotting that one down in my To Watch List.

ETA: According to Hancinema, Jang Hyuk appeared as Cameo in the movie S Diary, starring Kim Sun Ah, Kim Soo Ro (so I guess he's returning the favour), etc. Did you guys catch him on that movie? :unsure: Can't remember what scenes he was in. Never mind, he's the jerk ex-bf of KSA.

i haven't watched S-Diary yet, is it worth watching?

i think most of the reviews for 'jungle juice' were bad, lol...i haven't watched any of his previous, i need to watch 'successful story of a bright girl' after we finish 'thank you', hehe

'into the sunlight' pics

la05hr4.jpg

la08bh4.jpg

la09uq7.jpg

la13un8.jpg

Guest Noel_Williams

Hi all,

Why's JH running so low on pages? :( But it's easier for me to read.

:ph34r: Isn't GHJ also in Volcano High? I like her after Teacher Biscuit, so I recall seeing Volcano High as part of her filmography but am not so sure.

LOL...while I was looking at the 2nd pic and LOL .....what did I see?

The pic that has 4 in 1 .....what an awkward place for his hand. LOL.....what is he trying to cover? :blush:

Tsk, you're very observant in the most pervy ways. :lol:

S-Diary... First Kmovie I watched that was really American... and hot..? I didn't like it that much. It was okay.

^^Yep, GHJ was in Volcano High as well. It's quite a star studded movie, actually. KSW and Shin Min Ah were there too.

S Diary was okay to me. I watched it mainly for Gong Yoo and KSA, cause at that time I didn't know JH yet. If only I had known, lol.

OMG, you guys are pervilicious :lol:. I was like 'which picture are they talking about?' and then I saw it. Now I cannot get the image out of my mind. Imagine what's underneath his hand, huh? Hopefully I'll carry the image in my dreams tonight :lol:

Guest kooshie

^Yeah, all thanks to dear Jinnn who noticed it first!! *salutes Jinnn*

GHJ was the violent kendo captain in Volcano High who secretly liked KSW, I think. Liked GHJ ever since Sang Doo. :P

Hmmm all this talk of Volcano High is making me wanna watch it again.

Anyway, since we've got ample time on our hands till Wednesday night, how about we give our reviews on all the Jang Hyuk movies/dramas that we've watched??

edit---------

Added Volcano High's MV to the MV list. The song's good too....

^^Yep, GHJ was in Volcano High as well. It's quite a star studded movie, actually. KSW and Shin Min Ah were there too.

tonight :lol:

ya she is ..they are all from Sidus ..these are all mainly Sidus production ..

VH.jpg

this was like my first batch of kmovie .so it was purely just a simple interest in kmovie .that .i collected the dvd for this ..quite impressed by the effects and the movie plot was fun .

Drama

Damang - sigh .i never can get a good copy of this drama . i do have one which is badly dubbed.the cast of course is also mostly Sidus ..this was also JH's last drama before he go army .and mr han too and then LYW married right after this drama

MV

mms://121.125.79.34/MSN_WMV_HIGH_060327/0006/000679.wmv

MOVIES

Windstruck (2004) - his last movie project before he went army . i rem going to the threate for this movie .my friend was cries so for this movie ..okay i did shed afew tears..so i had to borrow some tissue .

Knocking on heaven door [ by youme ] - i rem how everyone was going crazy over this song and MV

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0001511.asf

Please Teach me English (2003)

MV [same MV but different link ]

http://211.113.78.83/MV/300K/0O0302150003.wmv

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/M0001278.asf

Jungle Juice - interview

http://cast.hankooki.com/special/report/020307jj-300.asf

i rem i enjoyed please teach me english alot ~~^

lposter017722.jpg

Guest fang

Does anyone know what is his next project after the drama " thank you"? :tears: When can we see him on tv again? Knowing that this week will be the last week for " thank you" :tears::tears::tears:

Ooh, I love this review thing. Let me follow you up.

Please Teach Me English: My friend told me that it sucked. But I went and watched it anyway. I was so surprised that I was delightfully entertained. I love LNY and JH there, really cute and interesting characters. JH as Elvis was just hilarious. He was so obsessed with speaking english to be able to talk to his long lost sister. Plus, JH and LNY had good chemistry too.

Windstruck: Again, my friends all told me that MSG was waaaaay better, so I never watched this..until I found out recently that JH was there. I loooooooovvvedd it. Again, JH was just hilarious as the sort of 'guillible' teacher. But then, when he had the sense to worry about his gf and was wound up dead, dude, tears were just running and running down my face. Absolutely amazing. The chemistry between JH and JJH was great. The movie was good to begin with, but the chemistry just added so much more to the enjoyment.

Volcano High: LOL, I honestly don't get the movie. What I could appreciate was mostly the cinematography, because I just didn't understand the whole thing. What caught my eyes was definitely JH's blond hair :lol:, so youthful, and crazy. Man, as much as I love him, I hope he would not pull this blond thing again in the future. Anyways, I'm definitely gonna have to watch this again to understand more.

S Diary: Hehe, I didn't even realize he was there. But the one thing I remember when watching it was that I thought the ex bf (JH's character) was truly the smart mouth jerk that he annoyed me. The hilarious thing is that he kept coming back, taunting KSA's character. I think what I now realize is that his acting put quite an impression because even as a cameo, he could still catch people's attention.

Thank You: I'm obsessed. Need I say more?

Guest litto_gurl

ecole200705-5.jpg

dc

OMG...he has abs...hot hot body....

Windstruck: Again, my friends all told me that MSG was waaaaay better, so I never watched this..until I found out recently that JH was there. I loooooooovvvedd it. Again, JH was just hilarious as the sort of 'guillible' teacher. But then, when he had the sense to worry about his gf and was wound up dead, dude, tears were just running and running down my face. Absolutely amazing. The chemistry between JH and JJH was great. The movie was good to begin with, but the chemistry just added so much more to the enjoyment.

i love "windstruck..."i cried sooooooo much....jang hyuk did an awasome job...

even now i could not watch "windstruck" without crying...