Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

It can't be permed because we've seen in the boxing video from Friday that his hair is completely straight. So no perm.

I agree. I think it is not permed . The stylist merely styled  his hair that day for a new teaser or poster shooting. So his hair can still look different.

 

He still has straight hair.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

It can't be permed because we've seen in the boxing video from Friday that his hair is completely straight. So no perm.

Oh, so is like those curlers, for temporary 1 day kind.

 

8 hours ago, yoeda said:

Don't think so. It's more Hyuk than his style. He's the one who interpret the character. His stylist know how to make him sleek and beautiful too. It's not limited to drama only. Looks at the photoshoot and awards event. Most start in SK has personal cordi/stylist and I believe he has one. :D

Or probably he is the one to tell his stylist what kind of hairstyle he wants????? :huh:

 

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I don't think a profiler works in the office, at least not the K-drama types. Rem I was telling you about my favourite C-actor? His hair in Mystic Nine was horrible too when u look at the stills initially, but once you see the drama, it is a totally different story haha.

Haiz...I shouldn't be complaining already. This is alot better than bowl cut. Give him nice attire too. He'll look fine. But since he's eccentric, oh please, no multi colour shirt (rainbow colours) :unsure: White shirt and roll up his sleeve is good enough for me. Tie up his hair is good too. 

 

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I am hopeful too.. just like how the his image in the initial Money Flower also looked ..ahem..not very nice. But he was so handsome in the drama.

Was there a time in MF that he didn't look handsome? I don't remember. To me he was always handsome. :P

 

1 hour ago, nyk said:

For our JH, he's either very confident or he doesn't care at all. :D He's like okay I think I can pull off any hairstyle, I will just focus on the script. 

I guess so too. He likes to explore characters. And I guess hairstyle too! He might be thinking whatever hair is fine. The script is more important. Hahaha! He's great at acting but fashion/hair sense, hmm.....:rolleyes:

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Rem I was telling you about my favourite C-actor? His hair in Mystic Nine was horrible too when u look at the stills initially, but once you see the drama, it is a totally different story haha.

Yes the army hairstyle. Too short. But he looked good after combing and put lots of hair gel. :joy:I like the Four although I don't like the actor ZH. I find him arrogant and his acting style is always the same.

I wish JH will act something like this type of drama, top pugilist, fly and fight. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes the army hairstyle. Too short. But he looked good after combing and put lots of hair gel. :joy:I like the Four although I don't like the actor ZH. I find him arrogant and his acting style is always the same.

I wish JH will act something like this type of drama, top pugilist, fly and fight. :D

I’m watching Tree with deep roots and the action scenes involve wires, Jang Hyuk’s character practices a type of fantasy martial arts which involves taking giant leaps or “flying”. I think its the closest I’ve seen to flying in kdrama. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, budgerie said:

 

Haiz...I shouldn't be complaining already. This is alot better than bowl cut. Give him nice attire too. He'll look fine. But since he's eccentric, oh please, no multi colour shirt (rainbow colours) :unsure: White shirt and roll up his sleeve is good enough for me. Tie up his hair is good too. 

 

 

U have so many wishes, maybe u should take over his stylist’s job hahaha 

 

27 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes the army hairstyle. Too short. But he looked good after combing and put lots of hair gel. :joy:I like the Four although I don't like the actor ZH. I find him arrogant and his acting style is always the same.

I wish JH will act something like this type of drama, top pugilist, fly and fight. :D

 

No there was no army haircut in Mystic Nine. I meant the gelled one. It was a side parted curly floppy fringe. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

He still has straight hair.

He's wearing black shirt (first time after a long time!) for boxing so I can't see the length of his hair clearly. But do you think it looks longer than when he was filming My Country? Looks like he let it grow even longer?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I’m watching Tree with deep roots and the action scenes involve wires, Jang Hyuk’s character practices a type of fantasy martial arts which involves taking giant leaps or “flying”. I think its the closest I’ve seen to flying in kdrama. 

Ya, k drama like not alot. C drama alot of such action scenes which sometimes can be pretty fake. :tears:

 

19 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

U have so many wishes, maybe u should take over his stylist’s job hahaha 

No there was no army haircut in Mystic Nine. I meant the gelled one. It was a side parted curly floppy fringe. 

Hey, I wish ok. You get to see him face to face. So envy you.

I  meant the bob cut one. Not the one gelled. I call that the army cut. Hahaha.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

He's wearing black shirt (first time after a long time!) for boxing so I can't see the length of his hair clearly. But do you think it looks longer than when he was filming My Country? Looks like he let it grow even longer?

I like the pony tail! Tied so high up. Was paying attention to that more than his boxing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

He's wearing black shirt (first time after a long time!) for boxing so I can't see the length of his hair clearly. But do you think it looks longer than when he was filming My Country? Looks like he let it grow even longer?

I think it is the new boxing gym Tshirt. His hair definitely looks longer.. guess it has to since he needs to curl it..mmm... we are one very curious lot of fans.. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Was there a time in MF that he didn't look handsome? I don't remember. To me he was always handsome. :P

 

The very first few shots of him at the roof top.  His outfit and the lighting made him look very ahjussi...haha..

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The very first few shots of him at the roof top.  His outfit and the lighting made him look very ahjussi...haha..

To me this ahjusshi looked damn handsome! :DBut I'm biased ya. I love Pil Joo. You look at Boo Choon hair, the fringe infront is so thick like a mop. I think that's korean men style? Like infront must have lots fringe. Thankfully Pil Joo hair looks alright. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, budgerie said:

To me this ahjusshi looked damn handsome! :DBut I'm biased ya. I love Pil Joo. You look at Boo Choon hair, the fringe infront is so thick like a mop. I think that's korean men style? Like infront must have lots fringe. Thankfully Pil Joo hair looks alright. 

Yea it’s Korean men hairstyle. But actually I really loved Jang Seung Jo’s acting (Bu Cheon). He’s a wonderful actor too and you can see that he had great chemistry with JH. 

 

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I think it is the new boxing gym Tshirt. His hair definitely looks longer.. guess it has to since he needs to curl it..mmm... we are one very curious lot of fans.. 

Oh ya man we are scrutinizing too much haha. And JH just wants to act. Lol. Each time my unrealistic fan expectations kick in, I remind myself and ask myself which actor works as hard as JH and gives us a show (sometimes even more) every single year? There’s nothing more I ought to hope for! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will his curls be like this eventually?  and ahem.. his cleavage is distracting.. hopefully the profiler will button up.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Naughty 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Will his curls be like this eventually?  and ahem.. his cleavage is distracting.. hopefully the profiler will button up.

 

 

Definitely will button up in fact multiple layers. Cos it’s winter :lol: haha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

and ahem.. his cleavage is distracting.. 

Never thought of visualising a 'cleavage' on JH? :joy:

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Dr Reid in Criminal Minds has long hair, he is a nerdy profiler. Hackers who work for the police also wear whatever fashion. If you are not on the field, you can have any length of hair. I’m not saying your theory doesn’t sound very logical. He might get a haircut once he joins the police force again, but he might also be an independent agent of sorts. We’ll see. 

But Criminal Mind profilers like Dr Reid work for FBI not for American police.:grimace:

I think JH's character is a regular cop and he has to visit office just like other profilers do in different K-dramas. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

But Criminal Mind profilers like Dr Reid work for FBI not for American police.:grimace:

I think JH's character is a regular cop and he has to visit office just like other profilers do in different K-dramas. 

Ah ok pffft Im totally ignorant of that difference :D but whatever it is, no bowl cut please! But then again it could be something worse! I have to laugh about how much we are speculating about his hair :P Im kinda getting anxious now! I want to see posters and more teasers! 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Will his curls be like this eventually?  and ahem.. his cleavage is distracting.. hopefully the profiler will button up.

Why buttoned up?! Why say things like that?! :D I believe in equality- also men deserve to show cleavage! especially when it's JH ... The profiler can use it to distract female criminals... 

 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Yea it’s Korean men hairstyle. But actually I really loved Jang Seung Jo’s acting (Bu Cheon). He’s a wonderful actor too and you can see that he had great chemistry with JH.

Infact I like the chemistry between PJ and BC. I find BC got more chemi with PJ than with his wife NMH. I hope they both will team up again.

 

This is 1 of my fav scene. PJ is so handsome here! (I randomly took from youtube so no subtitle). I like to see him when he is angry. In MC also, he looks more handsome when he's angry. Is it just me??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2_gTXGM7yI

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Prettysup said:

 

Haha yah once my sister asked me, "Why does your JH has such funny hairstyles all the time? Is it because he thinks he is too handsome so he can pull off off any style?" LOL...

 

Come to think of it, are there any other actors in K-dramaland that likes to change their hairstyles so much that fans worry over it whenever a new project is announced?

We can make a quiz like supernatural fandom here. They make quiz guessing which Sam Winchester hairstyle in every season. lol. 

 

I like his diversity hairstyle so we know what drama he's in. lol. So, like i said if there a quiz we can ace it. :joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...