3 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Not sure about ratings last night but I have a feeling the show isn’t drawing enough casual viewers beyond the fans of the 3 leads and to a certain extent JH. The ratings have stagnated, and the initial setup was not strong enough to draw a larger crowd following. 

It's 3.9. Lower than usual. but usually it pick up on Sat like last week.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Let's guess how would our Hyukie turn up at the wrap up party tonight?

Will he still have long hair? Will he wear a hat?

I am more afraid he will not show up at all. haha Do they even have wrap-up party ?

Everything seems so quiet. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Let's guess how would our Hyukie turn up at the wrap up party tonight?

Will he still have long hair? Will he wear a hat?

Omg is it tonight??? My guess is yes long hair, will wear hat. He is too predictable/loyal remember? (except for acting haha) 

I just hope he really turns up. Would be super sad if he doesn’t!! 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

We were wrong..a sad twist..he didn't turn up for the party? Both king and prince...:bawling:

Well, we still don't know that he didn't come at all... Maybe he'll be late- has he ever missed a wrap up party of his own show? if he doesn't come, maybe he started working on the other show and so can't come to wrap up party?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

You see? :) no need to worry! Though, how did he get there?! 

Hmmm... the translation says that "Sejong tied his arm to Jang Hyuk"... what?! 

Its said maybe he come earlier than others. 'gandeng lengan' means he link his arms to others if you realize Jang Hyuk link his hand to Yang Sejong and beside sejong is the PD isn't it.

Btw, I'm malay not indonesia so forgive me if there's a mistake. lol. Malay and Indo a little bit differ in vocab. 

And, his hair is beautiful. We got wrong about the hat or maybe he take it off. hahahahha

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Biology Lesson said:

You see? :) no need to worry! Though, how did he get there?! 

actually he's going there or not. i just want to see him posing in front of the cameras like other casts. just miss him haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, yoeda said:

Its said maybe he come earlier than others. 'gandeng lengan' means he link his arms to others if you realize Jang Hyuk link his hand to Yang Sejong and beside sejong is the PD isn't it.

Btw, I'm malay not indonesia so forgive me if there's a mistake. lol. Malay and Indo a little bit differ in vocab. 

And, his hair is beautiful. We got wrong about the hat or maybe he take it off. hahahahha

Oh... :) I see... so the poster said that Sejong linked his arm with JH... 

What about this comment? The translation says that Jang Hyuk left first... Do they mean leave or arrive?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh... :) I see... so the poster said that Sejong linked his arm with JH... 

What about this comment? The translation says that Jang Hyuk left first... Do they mean leave or arrive?

Not so sure. They said like maybe he arrived early. But, I think he arrived late. lol. Camera can capture him if he early but if he late reporter already gone usually. :joy:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, yoeda said:

Haha haha ya whether he took it off or not, at least he didn’t wear them in pictures. Hehe. But pls no not this hair for his OCN thriller pls pls :sweatingbullets::phew:

he is wearing all black! Bet his body is lean and looking so good! Too bad no full length picture of him :tears:

they look happy and relaxed, very happy for the cast and crew. :blush:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, yoeda said:

They use JH here not the teenage actor? using the teenage one is making more sense coz Hwi and BW differ not too much in age. When his father died Hwi maybe 11 or 12 and SG said his first student is his son to BW so thats make Hwi already knew how to fight. I think when they use the teenage one we can see how ruthless BW even in his youth. :mellow:

OMG! You are so right!!! I didn’t even realize this! I guess BW has looked like this ever since he was 16 :lol: he is a vampire or something. And maybe Hwi was learning to be a swordsman since he was 6 months old! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

... and this person in not a Jang Hyuk fan... This is the best thing that MC did for JH- gained him so many more admirers...

Well, technically yes, she is not exclusively a fan of his, but in the past she wrote an amazing blog post about him in Chuno. But yeah, I agree that BW has been a good choice for him. 

• Like 4