29 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Woah! That FIT body!!! B)

reminds me of all the nice fitting suits he wore in MF. Need more shows of JH in suits heheh

You should see the one time he wore a suit in Bad Papa. What a contrast from Pil Joo. And we are talking about the same actor here. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Woah! That FIT body!!! B)

reminds me of all the nice fitting suits he wore in MF. Need more shows of JH in suits heheh

And it also reminded me that SidusHQ still owes us BTS pics of JH in MC, guess we will only get to see them after the show ends.

31 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I use https://postimages.org/ to upload the pics and copy the direct link to paste them here. But I noticed the ones I posted using this method 2 years back disappeared on the forum... Not sure if there is a better way.

Coz it is a picture holding site like tinypic or photobucket. I dont think they keep the pics permanently there for us.

15 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@Prettysup @azureblue7 You both seem to have things at your fingertips! :D

Hey hey this was the one and only time I see him in person, how can I not know which pic immediately?? Haha...

6 minutes ago, budgerie said:

You should see the one time he wore a suit in Bad Papa. What a contrast from Pil Joo. And we are talking about the same actor here. 

And this is what we call a good actor.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes!!! That's why he is an amazing actor! He just becomes that character he is playing. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Yes, REAL MEN. But some episodes got no english subtitle. Luckily I could do chinese and chinese website got chinese subtitle. His hair in Real Men is a mess sometimes esp the waking up hair. Luckily got beret to cover his ugly hair. Yes, I think DB is a gem. So fun to see the natural JH. I think the only variety programme of his that I didn't enjoy was the fishing. I don't like fishing programme to begin with.

I love Real Men, and I think it's another example of JH's courage in taking on that show, because it most certainly would have reminded people of his scandal. By participating in this show, it shows that he's not trying to hide it, nor make people forget it, but to show he has made up for it ten times over and has become a better man (a "Real Man" :) ) for it. Sadly, only ep 9-10 with him have subtitles in English, but that didn't prevent me from watching them all, and trying to guess what was going on :lol:.

Have you guys seen his trip to Mongolia he did around the time of Chuno? It's so striking to see how different he is now, and yet still the same. Also, talking about going shirtless... 

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪장혁 mongolia‬‏

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Have you guys seen his trip to Mongolia he did around the time of Chuno? It's so striking to see how different he is now, and yet still the same. Also, talking about going shirtless... 

Yes! I have watched it with Chinese subs. He was quite soft spoken at the beginning of the show and they kept making fun of him. So cute! And he remained unfazed even when one of the poles fell and grazed his cheeks.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Hey hey this was the one and only time I see him in person, how can I not know which pic immediately?? Haha...

Sigh.. don't remind me about it..I still regretted not going that day...:tears:

Lucky @Prettysup  and @AgnesO got to see him real close up and was one of those super lucky few who managed to take a selfie with him! Swoon... that back view...that face...:wub:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

For the older chinese folk, my grand uncle had a mole with hair next to his lips, and the hair grows too, he said is good luck. :joy:

One of my closest friend had flashy nose and she was worried because in Indian physiognomy flashy nose denotes health problems(she was taking face reading too seriously) so I asked her to try Chinese physiognomy and turned out flashy nose attracts lot of wealth in China.

Although in the end she is neither sickly nor rich.:yum:

But for people having many moles like Jang Hyuk and me these readings are useless because supposed good effect of one mole gets cancelled by ill effect of another mole.:joy:

I think JH also has a mole in one of his eyes. For Indian folk it indicates wealthy life.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Actually, in "Dragon Club" and "Friends in Korea" he wore long sleeved shirts when going sailing or to the beach... I don't remember when I saw him sunburned. But most people don't mean to get sunburned...

But he still gets sunburns. 

If he had skin related problem he would have been avoiding sun like a vampire. 

Does he also have freckles?

33 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Lucky @Prettysup  and @AgnesO got to see him real close up and was one of those super lucky few who managed to take a selfie with him! Swoon... that back view...that face...:wub:

So jelly but so happy for you guys who got to see him!! I so so wish I knew him earlier :tears: i would have definitely gone to see him. Now I don’t know if he would come again sigh. Now he only stays in Korea and goes to Japan. Has anyone here attended his japan fan meetings/is planning to in the future? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Actually, in "Dragon Club" and "Friends in Korea" he wore long sleeved shirts when going sailing or to the beach... I don't remember when I saw him sunburned. But most people don't mean to get sunburned...

I think he turns red easily.

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Wow! You're so lucky. Did you hug him tightly? @azureblue7Is ok, if me, I won't go too. Incase I misbehave. I will definitely hug him tight and not let go. 

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I love Real Men, and I think it's another example of JH's courage in taking on that show, because it most certainly would have reminded people of his scandal.

I think I read that it did remind people of his scandal. Netizens are really unforgiving people. He had already paid a price for it. He served military too. I read that the actor for 6 flying dragon hasn't gone to military. 

2 hours ago, safarimoon11 said:

Awesome thanks ! 

Hi @safarimoon11are you new here? If yes, welcome! Do join us here to discuss about JH drama, about JH himself and also to drool over him. 

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

I think JH also has a mole in one of his eyes. For Indian folk it indicates wealthy life.:lol:

He sure is wealthy now ah and earlier post - a good married life. I think as (true) fans that is what we want of him. To have a happy family and a good married life. I don't think we have delusional fans here....

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

So jelly but so happy for you guys who got to see him!! I so so wish I knew him earlier :tears: i would have definitely gone to see him. Now I don’t know if he would come again sigh. Now he only stays in Korea and goes to Japan. Has anyone here attended his japan fan meetings/is planning to in the future? 

I knew him (early) but never knew about this forum until some years ago. Not JH forum, but soompi forum. Was quite a lonely journey sometimes because there was no one to chit with about the drama, about him, etc.

So excited about ep 13 coming soon! It's going to be tense because King will want to kill Bang Won. Now that we have got NJ and Queen and CP out of the picture, all is left is Hwi, Seon Ho, the lead girl, King and Bang Won. Honestly, lead girl role is not very prominent though. Could do with her or without her except that she is the girlfriend of Hwi. But in drama like this, we don't need a love triangle (hahaha) but I don't mind if writer-nim had gotten a girl (at least one) for Bang Won. Please, in history he had lots of women. 

But I am amazed by the history Bang Won though. He should be busy fighting wars and planning for the next war but he still had time to make lots of babies. 

@AquariusMYHello! Have not heard from you for a while. Hope you are keeping well and are you still at MF or you have gone to another drama? Stay in touch here ya. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Indian folk say it means an artistic person who leads a good married life.:lol:

How interesting :lol: then I have hopes to get married one day! I also have 2000 moles and freckles lol, my arm looks like a connect the dots game, comes from my dad. 

• LOL 2

36 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I read that the actor for 6 flying dragon hasn't gone to military. 

Yah because I think they said he had a tumor or something and multiple other injuries,but I think it’s not terminal but still unwell enough to get exemption. He is also quite controversial too in korea because he’s very vocal on specific issues which is not the common culture there, but I respect his acting skills because without doubt, he is a very very good actor. 

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Does he also have freckles?

I don’t see them! Hahaha. Even bare skin I don’t seem to notice any. 

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Haha the next time you gotta make sure you go!! 

• Like 2

@The Reel Life I went to his Korea fan meeting. I even got to take a picture with him and he put his arm on my back (very softly and respectfully but I was still stunned/surprised/shocked/ecstatic) and because of it, I made a very freaky expression lol (so picture can’t be shared lol) but he looked adorable and I still feel like everything was like a dream! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@The Reel Life I went to his Korea fan meeting. I even got to take a picture with him and he put his arm on my back (very softly and respectfully but I was still stunned/surprised/shocked/ecstatic) and because of it, I made a very freaky expression lol (so picture can’t be shared lol) but he looked adorable and I still feel like everything was like a dream! 

Now I want to see that picture! :joy:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Yah because I think they said he had a tumor or something and multiple other injuries,but I think it’s not terminal but still unwell enough to get exemption. He is also quite controversial too in korea because he’s very vocal on specific issues which is not the common culture there, but I respect his acting skills because without doubt, he is a very very good actor. 

No idea about his acting skills. Didn't find him handsome! But you see, with JH as my yardstick, everyone else is not handsome. Luckily this is a JH only forum. 

I don’t see them! Hahaha. Even bare skin I don’t seem to notice any. 

Don't recall JH having freckles. But he is fair skin. You see in DB, his legs are not tanned. 

Haha the next time you gotta make sure you go!! 

Seems like he goes to Japan more regularly now. Oh, but with the dispute between K and J, I wonder if he will cut down on that as well. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

You must be floating on cloud 9 at that time and wished time had stopped. :glasses:

• Like 1