Quantcast

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I likes these shots.. he had got the perfect side profile. And I really like his 2 cute bunny front tooth showing a little. Haha! 

Am I the only one admiring his (body) moles? @azureblue7yes, he is so sexy in all these shots. Whenever I see pics of him like this, I think of his lucky wife who got all of him :yum:Lol...

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Haha! He didn't go totally shirtless this round too. Guess he is more conservative with age.

I think so too. One becomes more shy and conservative with age. And I think like this is more sensual than shirtless. Is like I show you abit and I don't show you the rest. Hahaha! 

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Combination of Jang Hyuk and historical dramas, the unchangeable law of ratings success

This is good. This is really good news. So so happy for him. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Weird article. His modern drama did better than his historical drama. 

Better or not I don't know because I don't pay attention to ratings. I only know MF is truly good. :smiley:

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Choi Soo-young 'Speak As You See It' - It's an honour and good fortune to work with Jang Hyuk

Wow, she got her dream come true! She wanted to work with JH. But every actress will want to work with this man. The actress all have praises for him. No ladies have ever spoken bad about him. LDH was upset when she found out he is getting married at that time. She must have fallen for him. I think many actress fell for him (am sure). Anyway, the actress looks quite nice. I mean her looks. 

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh- and he better not cut his hair!:D

I hope he keeps this hairstyle. The current westwood hairstyle.

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I think his sidus image is excellent for this role.. imagine..the eccentric profiler is thinking deeply about the case....haha.

Hope the storyline is interesting. He needs to be nerdy than his team will be able to solve cases. If he has that sexy dreamy look, no one will be able to work. Hahaha! But I really hope it's not the duplicate of VOICE. Poor social skill makes me think of Lee Young Oh. Please please keep his current hairstyle. 

• Like 2

Sooyoung is famous for being part of 'legendary' idol group SNSD. She is trying to branch out into acting these days and she is not doing it just for the money because she is so rich.lols

I haven't seen her in anything but I still think she would be alright and she is popular in many countries.

I don't know Jin Seo Yeon but I've heard she is good.:D

I think a good director can extract good performance even from otherwise medicore actors.

I'm not worried about his co-stars but about his hair. :grimace:

Dear God make him look good. No IRIS2 hairstyle !!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I am worried about his hair too, eccentric profiler? Hope they will not give him an eccentric hairstyle....

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

I agree with everyone. Please director let him keep his hair now and not make him do those weird hairstyles of the past!!! 

And does Jin Seo Yeon play the killer? I actually hope the killer is someone we don’t know yet. I find it slightly boring if we know who was the actor who was playing the killer at the onset. Like Kim Jae Wook on Voice 1. And I do hope it’s not just one cold blooded case after another but has a lot of heart in it. JH is so good in roles that require him to pour his heart out. Though I’m highly doubtful since it’s OCN. 

Does anyone know much about soo young and Jin Seo Yeon? And they good actresses? I’ve never watched any of their works and don’t see their names much in dramas. I’m glad Soo Young is able to work with JH since she sounds like she really looks up to him! 

No I do not want his current hair , pls cut it short! But no BM or WOL hair too.. and no weird styles

I dont think Jin Seo yeon plays the killer, I guess she will be playing JH's assistant who has a secret crush on him haha.. but this is OCN , so no romance

I have only seen Sooyoung in Squad 38, but I dont take note of actresses in general, so not much impression there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I am worried about his hair too, eccentric profiler? Hope they will not give him an eccentric hairstyle....

They should take inspiration from Urban Cops. All of real police officers in the show had regular hairstyles and clothes.:lol:

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, fiesty8001 said:

They should take inspiration from Urban Cops. All of real police officers in the show had regular hairstyles and clothes.:lol:

But we are in dramaland haha.. and not all of them are eccentric or a genius.. or maybe we will get an Einstein hairstyle?

albert-einstein_640x480_getty.jpg

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Yes, no Iris hairstyle. No Voice hairstyle (fringe too long). No FTLY earlier part hairstyle. No Urban Cop hairstyle. No WOL hairstyle. 

6 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Hope is not those curly hairstyle like Einstein hairstyle.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, Prettysup said:

But we are in dramaland haha.. and not all of them are eccentric or a genius.. or maybe we will get an Einstein hairstyle?

He was a physicist not a cop. :P

These days physicists also dress normally. I know many physicists and no one wears Einstein hair anymore.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes, no Iris hairstyle. No Voice hairstyle (fringe too long). No FTLY earlier part hairstyle. No Urban Cop hairstyle. No WOL hairstyle. 

Hope is not those curly hairstyle like Einstein hairstyle.  

What about no hair at all?:lol:

I think he will look cute in Einstein hair.

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

What about no hair at all?:lol:

I think he will look cute in Einstein hair.

When he was filming chuno, his wife couldn't stand his long hair. Not sure how she will like him bald again. But he didn't look that bad in military. Saw some pics of him in military. Because we like him, he will look good in any hairstyle. :D

• LOL 2

I think JH plays around with his hair, and through it, with his looks so much to make sure no one will see his other characters or him when they watch the current show he's doing. Can you think of two characters of his that looked alike?! I can't...

Also, I remember he said that his face limits the range of roles he get, so I think it's quite clear he goes for less attractive hairstyles sometimes to make the character he plays an every day guy, essentially increasing his range of roles.

So, I really hope that his character in the new show, besides being defined as an "eccentric genius" is also defined as being handsome...

In the mean time, I'm crossing my fingers for "no haircut all all" :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hold on I think even eccentric people can have normal hair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh6FBEKySg4VKxVpo3KPc

Nicola Tesla who pretty much established the notion of 'mad scientist' had pretty normal hair.  Einstein can't hold candle to his eccentricity.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

This is form an article from soompi, pretty much similar to what was alreasy posted, but this has a few additional interesting statements from Sooyoung:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1361407wpp/girls-generations-sooyoung-shares-thoughts-about-her-upcoming-ocn-thriller-drama

"Sooyoung said, “I wanted to try out a genre drama one day, and I got a chance to do it with a good script and a good production crew. The character has a lot of charm, but our drama also has a profound and essential message. There are a lot of people who don’t say it as they see it these days. Cha Soo Young’s simple honesty of saying what she sees was charming to me because it seems to be a personality necessary in today’s times.”

She picked “Voice” as her favorite drama and explained, “Ever since I was little, I watched overseas investigation dramas and hoped to appear in a drama with such a story, art, and production. I am proud that we are making a series that is as interesting as foreign dramas. We are making a genre drama that is good in various ways.”

Sooyoung also revealed she had a lot of worries while playing the role of Chun Sung Hee in OCN’s 2016 drama “Squad 38.” She commented, “My character Chun Sung Hee was a character that needed explanation but was not explained enough, which led to dislike from the viewers. I studied a lot while playing the only realistic role in a drama that has elements of fantasy.”

The last thing that she said makes me hopeful that they will spend time on the characters to make them realistic and likable. this is very good...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

JH had a good amount of screen time in Episode 7 of My Country :)

I think I'm the only one that doesn't care about his hairstyle lol. I'm cautiously optimistic about his next drama especially since I tend to like OCN dramas. OCN's Watcher was one of my favorite dramas this year. If it's something along those lines I'd be quite happy. 

• Like 6

‘My Country’ episode 7 Knetz comments:

1.    Jang Hyuk is a great chemistry fairy, whether it’s with Lee Seung-gye or Hwi, great immersion…. When Hwi and Hee-jae come out, the ost was suitable, and the story is solid, so it's good to see! (+271 -5)

2.    When Jang Hyuk appears, it's the height of tension. In Seonjukgyo, the loneliness of being alienated from the founding of the country even if you were the one who shed blood instead of your father, it was expressed in a gentle metabolic tone. Lee Bang-won = Jang Hyuk (+211 -6)

3.    Jang Hyuk’s acting is the best ~~ (+164 -7)

4.    I thought it would be fun if Jang Hyuk will shoot a KBS epic drama as the main character set at the end of the Goryeo Dynasty or the end Three Kingdoms Period. Or maybe Sejo will be fine. (+138 -4)

5.    Jang Hyuk's screen presence is beyond imagination! (+127 -5)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002819277

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

‘My Country’ episode 7 Knetz comments:

1.    Jang Hyuk is a great chemistry fairy, whether it’s with Lee Seung-gye or Hwi, great immersion…. When Hwi and Hee-jae come out, the ost was suitable, and the story is solid, so it's good to see! (+271 -5)

2.    When Jang Hyuk appears, it's the height of tension. In Seonjukgyo, the loneliness of being alienated from the founding of the country even if you were the one who shed blood instead of your father, it was expressed in a gentle metabolic tone. Lee Bang-won = Jang Hyuk (+211 -6)

3.    Jang Hyuk’s acting is the best ~~ (+164 -7)

4.    I thought it would be fun if Jang Hyuk will shoot a KBS epic drama as the main character set at the end of the Goryeo Dynasty or the end Three Kingdoms Period. Or maybe Sejo will be fine. (+138 -4)

5.    Jang Hyuk's screen presence is beyond imagination! (+127 -5)

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002819277

I’ve never doubted his screen presence!

Always wanted him to take on a Super bad, evil role hahahah! 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I’ve never doubted his screen presence!

Always wanted him to take on a Super bad, evil role hahahah! 

And we were not the only ones who wanted him to act as Sejo haha..

Edit : Oh i realised it is Sejo not Sejong, so it is Yi Bangwon's grandson

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

His change of expression and the way he opened his fan! Cool!

He must be enjoying himself while doing that :)

Can’t wait for more news to be released for the new OCN drama!

• Like 3