Quantcast

Truth to be told I'm not at all excited about JH playing an 'angry' profiler. Reminds me of Voice an angry detective with supernaturally blessed detective and evil serial killer. Even director is same.:grimace:

I don't want to play him to play sinister characters back to back. 

Still waiting for a well wtitten melodrama for him because he says he is best suited for this genre.:yum:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

OMG

I want to see the BTS of this ! Must be lots of laughter and his cuteness!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I guess after OJO spoke about JH on their show, JTBC put out this video showing the highlights of JH's trip to the Grand Canyon... Actually one of my favorite moments in that show was him singing on the bus together with the Pansori singer that was part of their group, but it's not in this vid :)

I like the part where he was in the tour bus and telling the other man about his daughter and some long story. Poor guy must have been wanting to nap from the long bus ride! :sweat_smile: And eating orange and fall asleep with a script on his hand. Also love the part where he said use CARD to pay for his wife presents....so no need to use his cash. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Where can I watch this pls? Couldn’t find on YouTube! Or maybe searching wrong keywords 

I watched from 哔哩哔哩 website. You have to type in his name in chinese 张赫 One Table. When I watched it again, it is still there. However, I don't know if it will still be there when you watch it. I noticed that there were several video that I watched in 土豆 or 优酷, when I searched for it again, it no longer can be found. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes surely he will feel embarrassed! Who's the lucky girl? His wife! :blush:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes surely he will feel embarrassed! Who's the lucky girl? His wife! :blush:

I think he will definitely feel embarrassed.. at least he didn't go shirtless . Lol!

• LOL 2

He is really adorable in the BTS stills..look at that smile! So different from the on screen threatening aura.

20191023-163020-7407.jpg20191023-163035-8316.jpg

Cr. JTBC official homepage

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

Truth to be told I'm not at all excited about JH playing an 'angry' profiler. Reminds me of Voice an angry detective with supernaturally blessed detective and evil serial killer. Even director is same.:grimace:

I don't want to play him to play sinister characters back to back. 

Still waiting for a well wtitten melodrama for him because he says he is best suited for this genre.:yum:

Haha I agree with you too. He really says he is born for melo. Why isn’t any scriptwriter and director grabbing him up for that! :huh:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Haha I agree with you too. He really says he is born for melo. Why isn’t any scriptwriter and director grabbing him up for that! :huh:

You mean another FTLY type? 

19 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

He is really adorable in the BTS stills..look at that smile! 

He looks like he is having fun and alot of prop food for JH to eat. :sweat_smile:Oh actually I have always been curious, how do the women sit? Because their gown is always big and cover all their legs, do the women sit cross legged or do they sit like as though they are kneeling? 

• LOL 1

19 minutes ago, budgerie said:

He looks like he is having fun and alot of prop food for JH to eat. :sweat_smile:Oh actually I have always been curious, how do the women sit? Because their gown is always big and cover all their legs, do the women sit cross legged or do they sit like as though they are kneeling? 

I think like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx7JMm5qvZt_B_-ry7TbG

Seems this style is popular in East Asia.

Thank god in our country we sit cross-legged. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

25 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Thank god in our country we sit cross-legged. :sweat_smile:

Gosh! I won't be able to get up after half hour if I sit like the japanese style :sweat_smile:but I prefer korean traditional costumes. It is so elegant and beautiful. And when the women sit, they have to cover the gown round them. Look at the pic with the prop food. The way the lead lady sits. But for me, I would sit the way Bang Won sits. Is most comfortable. :D

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, budgerie said:

Gosh! I won't be able to get up after half hour if I sit like the japanese style :sweat_smile:but I prefer korean traditional costumes. It is so elegant and beautiful. And when the women sit, they have to cover the gown round them. Look at the pic with the prop food. The way the lead lady sits. But for me, I would sit the way Bang Won sits. Is most comfortable. :D

Believe me you won't even last 15 minutes without practice and it would take another 15 minutes to revive your legs.:joy:

I like colours, fabrics, embroideries and traditional patterns in  Korean costume but I don't like it's square or baggy shape. I prefer the costume which complement natural shape of women's body. But still women look elegant wearing hanbok.

I always sit like Lee Bang Won at my home.

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

So he was taking this video in the pics he posted on his instagram the other time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

As u said, their skirts are so big, they can sit anyway they want, nobody will know haha

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

You mean another FTLY type? 

Not really, that one was more rom com. I would love for him to act in a show that really focuses on character development. Eg. something like what Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Ji Won are doing next drama that is airing after My Country (“Chocolate”), or like Winter Sonata (though many tropes, but that hallyu wave it resulted in was CRAZY and it was a really engaging story for its decade for what it’s worth) or he would be great in thrillers like Dr Prisoner or something similar to MF! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

So he was taking this video in the pics he posted on his instagram the other time

Yes, that was on 20 June. Guess it took them 4 months to release this...maybe they are waiting for his new drama to start and people to buzz about Lee Bang Won before they release this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, that was on 20 June. Guess it took them 4 months to release this...maybe they are waiting for his new drama to start and people to buzz about Lee Bang Won before they release this.

I am glad at least it's not for some exclusive Jap fan club thing haha

• LOL 1