Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, yoeda said:

I keep thinking if BW only 21 from the beginning of MC that's mean he's not much older than the 3 lead. they maybe 18 or 19. It's funny when compare to the actor real age. :D

 

Haha me too, got got to pretend this version of YBW is older than historical age 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, nyk said:

I notice that there is a red spot in his left eye. Did he wear contact lens or get injured?  but I didn't notice it in other scene. :tears:

 

I think he always had that in his eye- I think you can see it in this picture too- 

20140328-110602.jpg

35 minutes ago, nyk said:

thing that shows that he had stood there for 4 hours is his sweating on his face and neck.  haha

I notice that JH sweat a lot especially in the hunting scene and the last scene when he's about to kill Hwi.

I love it because it looks natural. I love his make-up. It seems like he didn't have make-up on at all. Or maybe very light makeup because I can clearly see his bare skin. so manly!! 

I also wanted to comment about that! you clearly see the hair at the back of his neck and his side burn hair completely wet ... I guess the makeup people were working extra hard, wiping the sweat off of him :)  I guess it's the amounts of layers he was wearing. Poor guy,  he must have been so hot! Especially in those scenes he was riding and shooting..

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I agree that Hwi's hair being in his face is probably the make up people's fault, and I guess him being young make him lack the confidence to tell them to change it. But they are not responsible for all of his performance. I'm hoping being around JH will help him... 

 

I thought I was the only one who didn't like the actress in WOL. She was the main reason I didn't watch the show till the end! Yeah, the girl in My country is nothing like her...

I think the entertainment industry is dark. If you're young and a newbie, you have no right to request for your wants. JH said that when he was a newbie, a senior was very harsh to him. And he told himself that, when he becomes a senior, he must never behave this way. So I think Hwi being a young actor is still not in the hierachy yet to request. In DB JH said he is at that age where he can ask people to run errands. Lol...so I think age and experience does matter here. These young artistes are so blessed to have JH on their ship. They should take the opportunity to learn from him and not act smart. It is not everyday you meet a good teacher sunbaenim.

 

I wouldn't say I watched WOL till the end either. I only watched Chil Sung parts and whether he ends up with the vet or not. So in total, maybe I only watched 1/4 of the drama?

 

@nykI thought he was sweating because the weather was hot and he wore many layers inside. Being a saeguk drama. The "visual effect" department isn't doing a good job indicating time difference. Had no idea it was 4 hours. If the sky had turned dark, audience would know there is a time difference since it was daylight when YBW stood there. 

 

Coming back to his bowing/arrowing scene - not only his chest muscle is a MUST SEE, did you notice YBW hands how he let go of the arrow? That was so magnificently done! Really and indeed, no one matches him in aura. Definitely not any 21 years old flower boys to act YBW. You really need a 43 years old YBW. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nyk said:

notice that there is a red spot in his left eye. Did he wear contact lens or get injured?  but I didn't notice it in other scene. :tears:

Wow! You're so o observant. I won't be surprised if he got injured. It looks different from his eye freckle.

20191020-161716.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I notice that JH sweat a lot especially in the hunting scene and the last scene when he's about to kill Hwi.

I love it because it looks natural. I love his make-up. It seems like he didn't have make-up on at all. Or maybe very light makeup because I can clearly see his bare skin. so manly!! 

I love his look in the hunting scene too!

 

IMG-20191020-093251-956.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nyk said:

thing that shows that he had stood there for 4 hours is his sweating on his face and neck.  haha

 

I notice that JH sweat a lot especially in the hunting scene and the last scene when he's about to kill Hwi.

I love it because it looks natural. I love his make-up. It seems like he didn't have make-up on at all. Or maybe very light makeup because I can clearly see his bare skin. so manly!! 

Yes! I noticed all the sweat drops on his face throughout most of the scenes. Hahaha filming in summer is usually very hot for the actors, but I think yes he probably had very little makeup. His skin does look less “photoshop-polished” here and more like his natural skin. Still good though for his age!! 

 

Aside from that, Did you guys notice something? We talked about the cut on his left eyebrow previously. Now I’m thinking maybe he really sustained a cut? Because there was no scene that showed he got injured specifically there? I mean he was all bloody in episode 4 but then it would be weird that only that scar remained. Unless once again, they didn’t show :rolleyes:. However I must say that the eyebrow “scar” makes him look all the more a cooler, ruthless and handsome prince. :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Reel Life said:

Did you guys notice something? We talked about the cut on his left eyebrow previously. Now I’m thinking maybe he really sustained a cut? Because there was no scene that showed he got injured specifically there? I mean he was all bloody in episode 4 but then it would be weird that only that scar remained. Unless once again, they didn’t show :rolleyes:. However I must say that the eyebrow “scar” makes him look all the more a cooler, ruthless and handsome prince. :D

Yes.. I noticed that too! But I guess we will.only know during an interview if he were to share about it.

 

Love his smile here..so funny!

20191020-162837.gif

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U guys are so observant, from his sweat to his eyes to his scar to his muscles... 

 

I only noticed he changed to a more flirtatious hairstyle when he went Ihwaru hahaha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

We talked about the cut on his left eyebrow previously. Now I’m thinking maybe he really sustained a cut? Because there was no scene that showed he got injured specifically there? I mean he was all bloody in episode 4 but then it would be weird that only that scar remained. Unless once again, they didn’t show :rolleyes:. However I must say that the eyebrow “scar” makes him look all the more a cooler, ruthless and handsome prince. :D

Love the pic of Daegil and YBW side by side. The years of acting and fatherhood had taken its toil on him. Look at his eye bag but he still definitely is very handsome especially as he aged.

 

Me too. I think the scar is a real scar :bawling: So we have to wait a week to rant about the TELL no SHOW drama??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

U guys are so observant, from his sweat to his eyes to his scar to his muscles hahaha 

What else have we not noticed? From hair to eyes, to sweat to scar, to veins to stubble, to arm to sleeve, to elbow to chest muscle, even his toes! Tell you what I like apart from his rolled up sleeve, I like his moles. :D @azureblue7the pic you posted, can see a drop of sweat coming down his face. Lol. 

 

Will anyone strangle me if I said I want some "liking" between YBW and the girl? I'm wishing the girl will work for YBW. And in the process, also find out that he has the human side to him, not just the ruthless side. I don't mean romance but just like each other. Now she is like totally not liking him and even wanting to kill him (as she said to him) and we do not know why???

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow! You're so o observant. I won't be surprised if he got injured. It looks different from his eye freckle.

Oh, yeah! You are right. I didn't that other picture... It looks like indeed he was injured. You think it's related to the red mark on his eye brow?

 

I noticed something in the links provided by Prettysup showing the demographics of the show- The audience is mostly female and relatively older- mostly in their 30s and 40s. This fact in addition to the jump in the ratings since JH's part became more significant in the show are not difficult to interpret... This shows the advantage of live filming- if the show runners were smart, seeing these numbers JH's part probably would have gotten even bigger... but this was mostly pre-taped, so I wonder if the remaining episodes filmed now will be affected by this...

‘My Country’ ep 6 top Knetz comments (google translated):
https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=609&aid=0000190330
https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=468&aid=0000578907

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow! You're so o observant. I won't be surprised if he got injured. It looks different from his eye freckle.

 

yes! :o  but no worry. his eyes look normal in the recent pic at his friend's wedding. so If he really got injured it must recover already.  

 

Oh one more thing I have noticed is that he has a wound on his index finger. must due to boxing since he always has wound like this. JH is so energetic. Imaging boxing until your fingers get wounds.  :sweatingbullets:

E06-1080p-WEB-DL-x264-AAC-Deresisi-mp4-0

 

The scene when LBW fanning his daughter while asleep is so sweet and gentle. 

Since it shows he loves his children so he must love his wife too? I have no knowledge about history though.

So if he loves his family I think there would be no romance story for LBW in this. 

 

How I wish he plays a powerful and smart character like this in the drama which he is the main lead.:unsure:

 

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Love his smile here..so funny!

 

hahaha  "how dare you!!!!!!"  reminds me of SOGC.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nyk said:

The scene when LBW fanning his daughter while asleep is so sweet and gentle. 

Since it shows he loves his children so he must love his wife too? I have no knowledge about history though.

So if he loves his family I think there would be no romance for LBW in this. 

 

How I wish he plays a powerful and smart character like this in the drama which he is the main lead.:unsure:

In that era, where kings/emperors/prince can have many women, not necessarily it is love to all the women. Or maybe it is love only at that moment. It's more for procreation purposes. But even if he does love his wife, it is alright to have more than 1 wife as it is acceptable at that era. Yes what a pity his is a supporting role. Wish he has all the screen time. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

U guys are so observant, from his sweat to his eyes to his scar to his muscles... 

 

Haha! Take a closer look at his sweat...:lol:

 

Screenshot-20191020-181043-Instagram.jpg

Cr. owner 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, nyk said:

yes! :o  but no worry. his eyes look normal in the recent pic at his friend's wedding. so If he really got injured it must recover already.

 

So if he loves his family I think there would be no romance story for LBW in this. 

 

 

It can't be injury. Such bloodshot eye would need immidiate medical intervention. He continued shooting which means it was not a serious condition.

 

I've heard LBW loved his kids(maybe wives too) but still he won't mind having more women.

Remember we are in 15th century ! :grimace:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahahah! The JH effect.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

I love it too :))

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t mean to spam, but I have to share !!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

I've heard LBW loved his kids(maybe wives too) but still he won't mind having more women.

Remember we are in 15th century ! 

Hmmm.. I wonder..

 

20191020-205630.gif

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I don’t mean to spam, but I have to share !!

Thank you for sharing! I loved reading those tweets. Please share more next time of any you come across please! ^_^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

don’t mean to spam, but I have to share !!

Thanks! I can really see that his Lee Bang Won has created quite a buzz lately..Haha!:lol:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Hmmm.. I wonder..

 

What if he turns out a jerk.:grimace:

 

But looks like he is more inclined to kill her instead of having her.:yum:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...