Quantcast

11 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

JH's schedule for this month.

cr. owner

Is Jang Hyuk shooting only for six days for this show, or is it just his schedule for June?

50 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Is Jang Hyuk shooting only for six days for this show, or is it just his schedule for June?

This is only the schedule for June.

Hooray!! We reached 600 pages!!:star:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, OK. So he is filming right now? I hope that their are using his current look as is, and not pasting a longer beard on him... 

• Like 1

Japanese fans are all ready for the fan meeting next week !

• Like 2

Whenever he said he's shy, I would be like :blush:. Hmm....he has 3 kids, how shy can he be? hahaha! Me & my naughty thoughts! Oh yes, "I want that girl"....he did work hard to get to date her (his wife). 

• Like 2

Jang Hyuk confirmed NOT to join the second season of 'Urban Cops 2' - he will be replaced by Chun Jung-myung (the other 3 cast members are staying on). So I think he has already lined something else up his sleeve and hopefully we can get news of it soon...

201907011043084215_d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk confirmed NOT to join the second season of 'Urban Cops 2' - he will be replaced by Chun Jung-myung (the other 3 cast members are staying on). So I think he has already lined something else up his sleeve and hopefully we can get news of it soon...

I am hoping to hear his casting news soon :tears:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nyk said:

Yeah but it appears filming for My Country is still on-going haha

• Like 2

Abit off topic here...I happen to watch on youtube the actress acted as Sera in FTLY doing ballet show or something, also have Chen Xiao, the one who came to Dragon Club. Didn't know that Sera was pretty good although she said she didn't dance for very long. Somehow when I watched her, I thought of JH wife who was once a ballerina. Am sure Mrs Jung has nice posture & nice body since ballerina have long legs/arms & are petite in size. :D I wonder if princess Jung started kiddy ballet yet (5 years old). LOL...I think she would look very adorable with ballet shoes/leotard. I'm imagining that JH will be smiling non stop if his princess does a dance for him. (Crazy me). LOL...

• Love 1

On 6/3/2019 at 9:08 PM, AgnesO said:

Same same.... and no matter if he's the lead or not... although I would follow more closely if he's the lead :P

Same same hahahah

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 4:43 PM, nyk said:

I wouldn’t mind Dragon club 2!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I wouldn’t mind Dragon club 2!

Don't thing there is any chance anytime soon. Tae Hyun is indefinitely inactive due to betting scandal, Jong Kook is doing too many shows.

• Like 1

Me too! I love it if there's a Dragon Club (2). But heard the rating wasn't good for the one they did. Why ah? 

I found it too short. I wanted more of these ajusshi, esp JH. :P That's the closest we could get knowing the real him as he      shared about his family.

Their show was about the 'natural' themselves. No script. Perhaps nowadays people prefer something 'hot' 'rock' 'pretty boys' or whatever instead of watching ajusshi sharing their life story. For me, I wish JH would share more. :D

As for his drama to have season 2 quite difficult - either he died or his girl married someone else :blush:but I really wish the cast of Thank You can do a season 2 with a grown up Bomi. She was so into him at that time. I think if they act together again, she'll be into him as well. (If it's me, I would jump all over him). :wub:

• LOL 1