21 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This clip- this simple clip is so amazing, and it shows that whoever does the commercials for Westwood is really not that smart! This shows that the only thing that they need is just JH in nature using their products! 

You can't do a clothing ad focusing on the model's face instead of the clothes haha, this is just for fans. That's why all models are stoned face on the runway, the focus is on the clothes, not their faces.

46 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

You can't do a clothing ad focusing on the model's face instead of the clothes haha, this is just for fans. That's why all models are stoned face on the runway, the focus is on the clothes, not their faces.

I'm not saying to focus on his face. I'm saying do a commercial in which JH is simply using their equipment and clothing in nature.  Like in the clip, JH simply assembling a tent looking gorgeous. The whole point should be him using their products naturally. Right now, their commercials are so fake looking and stiff! Before they did vids of him running and things like that, and I think they should return to that. After all, it has been said over and over again- JH is poetry in motion!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I haven't seen this, waiting to be able to see the movie itself with subs, but if anyone is interested- the kiss scene from the Tomb of the rive- 

I screamed when I saw that scene. That's the JH we want to see hehe :4267_LiccGif:I watched without subs because I was just too curious about it. Can't wait to have the subs to fully understand.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

I screamed when I saw that scene. That's the JH we want to see hehe. I watched without subs because I was just too curious about it. Can't wait to have the subs to fully understand.

I am trying real hard to wait, trying to avoid some of the spoiler pics that are being posted online, while actively looking for them :D We'll see how long I'll make it...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I couldn’t wait. I watched it. Oh come on, all of you watch it so we can comment and try to guess what happened exactly (although some things are obvious) Who knows if we’ll ever get subs 

OK, you convinced me :) I will watch it today.

In the mean time, more casting news about JH's new show- 

• Like 2

I have to say (not technically a spoiler but Ill hide it just in case. It does not reveal plot but it does express feelings and that can be spoilery to an extent so read after you watch) 

Spoiler

Why is he sexier in bloody fight scenes than he is in supposedly intimate sexy scenes? Is it me? Am I crazy? His final scene was my favorite. Overall I was pretty bored except for his scenes but the last one is one Ill probably watch on loop lol 

• Like 3

I haven't seen the movie yet, but as to why his action scenes are sexier than his intimate scenes, I think it has a lot to do with him- I feel like he's holding himself back in those scenes. Even when the scenes are more explicit, like in Innocent thing or EOL, he won't allow them to be shot so that he (and I mean his face :) ) is in full view. Either they will be highly edited or shot in the dark, or he will literally try to hide his face. I guess it's him trying to keep that part of him private.

Also, usually his partners don't help. Like in the deleted bed scene in IRIS II, in which LDH hardly moved her hands, making the entire scene so uncomfortable. Or the scene in FTLY. It was so clear JNR was extremely uncomfortable, that it was impossible to see the characters in that scene. All I could see was JNR almost frozen, and JH doing his very best not to make her bolt. That entire scene makes me cringe! 

To me, the sexiest that I've ever seen JH being was in the reveal scene to Mal Ran in Money Flower. There I felt like I got a glimpse of how sexy JH can really be!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I have to say (not technically a spoiler but Ill hide it just in case. It does not reveal plot but it does express feelings and that can be spoilery to an extent so read after you watch) 

Reveal hidden contents

Why is he sexier in bloody fight scenes than he is in supposedly intimate sexy scenes? Is it me? Am I crazy? His final scene was my favorite. Overall I was pretty bored except for his scenes but the last one is one Ill probably watch on loop lol 

SPOILER

I don't know if it was JH's request or bad directing but on that bed scene he really should be naked to make it believable and realistic. He was wearing pants and the belt!! Who wears the belt after having sex? I understood the wife had feelings and Min Seok was indifferent, the kissing scene was really good but too short, it revealed the rawness in Min Seok's relationships so I think it could have been perfect if the character got out of that bed naked, raw.

I still don't know if I liked the movie, I didn't understand why everyone had to be smoking in every scene, I need the subs to understand if the director chose to work the impact more on the dialogs and less in the actors actions.

But I really loved Jang Hyuk x Yoo Oh Seong. I still haven't watched Gaekju so I've never seen them working together before and they are so good

Best moments of the movie with tension and chemistry.

• Like 3

@janghaesoo Did you watch My Country? They had scenes together in that. To me their work was better there but thats because I hate Gaekju lol (sorry, I know I get annoying with this)

Spoiler

About JH and the belt lol damn it you are right! But since when did he become so prude? Nah I somehow don’t think its him making those (bad) calls although he has said he is not super comfortable showing his body unnecessarily but, he coul’d at least lose the belt! Lol I want to believe he’d do what makes most sense for the character so I’m going to blame the director in my mind. The poses on those intimate scenes looked really stiff/ staged while the action scenes looked yes choreographed but more organic imo. Well, Im no expert at all but I felt it that way. I was also kinda meh about the smoking and gangster posturing. It felt so cliche? Only JH and YOS felt like actual 3D characters and not gangster cartoons (Im only judging body language cause I don’t understand the language of course) But I appreciated Kisup, he looked menacing and fun to watch. JHs other friend’s acting felt more restrained than usual and I appreciated that too. Im also not sure I liked the movie (we need subs) 

And was he truly indifferent to the wife? But they looked cute cuddling no? I wasn’t even sure that was his wife. There were moments when he looked slightly tormented. I know the director was probably unaware lol but JH was clearly trying to show some repressed emotions of a broken soul. And now Im making myself love Minseok ha! Ill feel like a clown when I watch with subs and realize I misunderstood everything 

@Biology Lesson I think you nailed it. And I agree, he has the potential to kill us with his sexyness but needs the right partner to let loose. Jang Nara got better later in the series but in the true intimate scenes she got stiff. I think now JNR is even more mature? They need another chance! Im sure Lee Mi Sook would happily help us too but, will they ever get another chance? Im DESPERATE! 

• Like 2