Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

 

 

 

 

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Btw where does this picture come from?

It's a edited pic of his face (looks like a pic from Bang Bang Cook Cook) onto someone else's body.. haha. See vast difference in skin tone between face and neck.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

It's a edited pic of his face (looks like a pic from Bang Bang Cook Cook) onto someone else's body.. haha. See vast difference in skin tone between face and neck.

 

What is the purpose of editing his face onto someone else's body?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Guess we'll need to watch the show with subs to understand rhe context. I've no idea too.. 

 

Apparently CTH and KJK chose a scenario and they photoshopped their 3 faces onto a similar scene.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

#OFF KBS is making a drama named Taejong Yi Bang Won and I just can't see anyone else but Jang Hyuk playing Bang Won. :worried:

 

Considering what JH said in recent interviews about moving on from a character after finishing a show, he probably got Bang won out of his system after MC. Got done what he wished to after the dissappointment of Empire of lust, so he probably not even interested in portraying Bang won again... But how many times are they going to portray Bang won in shows?! It's like they are obsessed with him!

 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Considering what JH said in recent interviews about moving on from a character after finishing a show, he probably got Bang won out of his system after MC. Got done what he wished to after the dissappointment of Empire of lust, so he probably not even interested in portraying Bang won again... But how many times are they going to portray Bang won in shows?! It's like they are obsessed with him!

I agree! I think he would feel saturated playing Bang Won for the 3rd time. But I imagine what kind of approach they'll have to Bang Won's life this time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

I agree! I think he would feel saturated playing Bang Won for the 3rd time. But I imagine what kind of approach they'll have to Bang Won's life this time.

 I wish JH did a show that was focused on Bang Won from the get go, and didn't have to slip in Bang won's story and his amazing performance in between the lamer main story of MC. JH's performance was wasted on MC, for sure!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Prettysup changed the title to Jang Hyuk 장혁 - upcoming drama 'Red Heart' and movie 'The Killer'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..