Quantcast

Wow! Real Men hairstyle! Today is his darling daughter 4th birthday (I think). Hoping can get a glimpse of him, photographed with his family (hahaha-wishful thinking).  

Ok so I went back to watch SOGC. Is it only me but I like him with the Empress. I find they look good together too. (Honey Lee was 3rd Runner Up in the Ms Universe Pageant in 2007). Hope they'll pair up again but give her a good script. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 9:26 PM, azureblue7 said:

No subs for the MBN show "Learn today" yet..only raw versions of all past eps on most sites when I checked.

:( 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, budgerie said:

Wow! Real Men hairstyle! Today is his darling daughter 4th birthday (I think). Hoping can get a glimpse of him, photographed with his family (hahaha-wishful thinking).  

Ok so I went back to watch SOGC. Is it only me but I like him with the Empress. I find they look good together too. (Honey Lee was 3rd Runner Up in the Ms Universe Pageant in 2007). Hope they'll pair up again but give her a good script. 

Really? Happy birthday to his little cutie! 

I think he looks good with both. Haha. 

@azureblue7Yup, 16 April :heart:his darling daughter birthday. When I re watched that scene in FLU where the little girl asked JH to wear hairband for her, I keep thinking of his daughter. What we see is the actor JH. Really would like a glimpse of the Daddy JH. Btw, are you re watching any of his show since we have nothing (new) for the moment.   

• Like 2

He never fail to post this every year because it coincides with his daughter's bd I guess

• Like 1

@budgerie Currently rewatching some of his movies though. Now that @Prettysup has posted the variety show with subs, I can finally watch that!! Yeah! 

24 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Old pic ?

Yes, it is an old pic. I remember seeing it before.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2019 at 9:26 PM, Prettysup said:

Old pic ?

Think from the same series.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Think from the same series.

Oh yah same shirt, when was this taken ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh yah same shirt, when was this taken ?

Saw it at a Naver blog dated 2012.. maybe Chuno period. I think maybe he is intending to keep his hair this length??

Boxing at the gym today. Did he tie his hair up in the second clip?

• Like 2