1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

I bet with his currrent hair length, we'll have either IRI2 or The Flu or Lee Young Ho style. I vote for The Flu hair.:D

Thanks for saving many lives here. I've already  given up on this drama.:lol: In two months we'll get a new one so no worries.

I couldn't like JRW's character at all. Poong is now likable. But seeing everybody happy around sad DCS automatically made me dislike other aspects of the show.:sweatingbullets:

Yes, Flu hair is definitely the best among the 3 options haha...

I don't care about JRW or LJH's characters at all, I hate both romance and bromance. Will just watch based on @jhjsw 's guide. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yes, Flu hair is definitely the best among the 3 options haha...

I don't care about JRW or LJH's characters at all, I hate both romance and bromance. Will just watch based on @jhjsw 's guide. 

Hi! Another vote for The flu hair style! I don't mind LYO but he has already sported that hair style in WOL... with bad papa, it will be the 3rd time... I don't mind KPJ hair style too!! Just not IRIS 2 please...

I can't watch the romance in WOL too... the bromance is fine since I can see CS.. Just hope they don't leave his ending with the Vet an open one..more interaction please...not just touch and go..hate it if so.

• Like 4

Besides hairstyle I'm curious about the actor who'll play younger Hyukie. I've seen a few dramas where actors in 30s and even 40s played their highschool version. It looked so akward. :blink: 

Hope they do it like MF. The actors who played teenaged KPJ was so good.:)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Besides hairstyle I'm curious about the actor who'll play younger Hyukie. I've seen a few dramas where actors in 30s and even 40s played their highschool version. It looked so akward. :blink: 

Hope they do it like MF. The actors who played teenaged KPJ was so good.:)

Will there be a high school version for Bad Papa ??

• Like 2

I’m voting for the flu hairstyle too! 

As for WOL, we can forget about the romance for DCS. It will be too rush, no time. They will leave it open or at least DCS becoming more open to her. 

Im only watching DCS that’s why my comments always on his parts. The romance already lost me when it started. It didn’t start well for me Becos I felt so awkward when all it takes for things to change was a fortune cookie and therefore I couldn’t continue with the romance. 

As for the bromance, I won’t say I’m liking or disliking just watching Becos DCS is in it. But ya why make DCS character so sorrowful :( 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Will there be a high school version for Bad Papa ??

He and his wife were extremely young(like 20) when they had their daughter. This means their love blossomed during high-school. We will surely get a peek in their early years.

15 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

The romance already lost me when it started. 

I don't have problem if JH has no love intrest in a drama or he looses his women.

The thing is the show was promoted as being the ensemble of love stories of three leads but it ended up being a sad heart-breaking journey for DCS. He was happier in the start.

Falling in love with Sae Woo was supposed to be the event of life-time for Chil Sung because he never had romantic intrest in another woman but the writer dragged his crush for half of the drama and then finished it in a flash. On the top of that CS is the epitome of perfection and it's impossible to not to root for him though Sae Woo is a very confusing character.

I get it that Sae Woo was not sexually attracted to him even though she liked him a lot but atleast give him someone else who can give him the affection he deserves for being such a warm-hearted man. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

I bet with his currrent hair length, we'll have either IRI2 or The Flu or Lee Young Ho style. I vote for The Flu hair.:D

Thanks for saving many lives here. I've already  given up on this drama.:lol: In two months we'll get a new one so no worries.

I couldn't like JRW's character at all. Poong is now likable. But seeing everybody happy around sad DCS automatically made me dislike other aspects of the show.:sweatingbullets:

I can't feel for the romance for the leads too.  Somehow it just feels wrong seeing them together and I can't stand when they're sweetie to each other.  Its wrong somewhere but I can't pinpoint it.  And I really dislike JRW's character too.  I liked her in the beginning, but after her rejection to DCS, I really can't feel for her.  Not becos she rejected my hero, but she keeps receiving from him with no thought to his feelings.  

Can I hope for just slightly more development between DCS and the vet girl, pleeeese?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

I can't feel for the romance for the leads too.  Somehow it just feels wrong seeing them together and I can't stand when they're sweetie to each other.  Its wrong somewhere but I can't pinpoint it.  And I really dislike JRW's character too.  I liked her in the beginning, but after her rejection to DCS, I really can't feel for her.  Not becos she rejected my hero, but she keeps receiving from him with no thought to his feelings.  

These made me hate her character:

1. Going to DCS's office asking for help bec she was worried about Poong.

2. When the trio were drinking beer outside Hungry Wok, Sae Woo was like "ask me who I am gonna save". Obviously it was Poong. DCS knew it but did she really wanna say that to DCS's face?

3. Kissing Poong in front of Hungry Wok when she knows anyone can possibly see them including DCS.

4. Calling DCS asking if he had breakfast then telling him off about DCS hiring her as the general manager.

5. She was like "how can a crush end just like that?" and "why didn't he reply to my message"  then again, telling him off about liking her. 

6. Insisting to keep her and SP's relationship a secret when there's actually no point of doing so.

I can name a lot. Lol

She never considered DCS's feelings. Never. Or maybe I just didn't notice it. Someone enlighten me. Hahaha

Character development? Also none. All she did in the whole drama is flirt and learned how to be a ladle. She never did anything for her dad as well.

I know her smile is charming but there were times like she was smiling like she was crazy or something. Especially when she was acting cute in front of Poong. Cringe :wacko:I don't know if it's just me. Lol

This sounds like a rant. It is. I just really need to let it out. It's been bothering me for a while now. Hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

This scene probably less than 2 mins but JH’s emotion was so finely displayed!

That last image. That's the saddest I've seen him in WOL. I hope his mom doesn't die. Note to self, this is comedy so nobody dies. :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AgnesO said:

Can I hope for just slightly more development between DCS and the vet girl, pleeeese?

I hope it doesn't happen like this but since DCS didn't recognize the vet despite meeting her three times, I wouldn't be surprised if in the final episode he recognizes her. The end. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, qynn said:

I hope it doesn't happen like this but since DCS didn't recognize the vet despite meeting her three times, I wouldn't be surprised if in the final episode he recognizes her. The end. 

He recognizes her then that wraps it up for them I guess. :D We only have 2 more episodes. So I don't think they would make any more room for the development of their relationship. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

He recognizes her then that wraps it up for them I guess. :D We only have 2 more episodes. So I don't think they would make any more room for the development of their relationship. 

Yup no. 

The drama will end with DCS opening up to her, that’s it.

Is too rush for any development. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Nope. I think he'll recognize her and it will supposed to symbolize that he couldn't "see" her before because of his feelings for JRW's character but he finally let those go or some such bs. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, qynn said:

Nope. I think he'll recognize her and it will supposed to symbolize that he couldn't "see" her before because of his feelings for JRW's character but he finally let those go or some such bs. 

Oh wow. This actually makes sense. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kohnlee said:

And it was meant to be a comedy. I see the comedy in the first few episodes, after that DCS was so sad and sorrowful, how to be comedic hahahahaha! 

Exactly! And poor Hyukie actually wanted to do a comedy in between Money Flower and Bad Papa to balance things out. End up he only gets to be funny in the beginning few episodes.

• Like 4

Done with Eps 33 and 34. Total of 11 minutes and 37 seconds. 

Ep 33
first 3 stamps are not all him since it's the cooking competition.
2:27 - 3:56 
8:04 - 10:24 
11:00 - 11:36
16:21 - 19:18
22:42 - 23:59
26:06 - 27:27

Ep 34
0:45 - 0:48
0:55 - 0:58
8:39 - 10:10

Again, lonely DCS... everytime he does sad acting, I feel something pinching my heart. :(

With only 2 episodes left, I know this drama would have a rushed ending because the writer kept inserting a lot of conflicts. Well, come to think of it, since episode 31, I already feel everything is being rushed. She should not have lingered on the love triangle for more than half of the drama. Maybe I might find the drama interesting. 

• Like 4