Quantcast

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

So our Hyukie spelled Together wrongly, but at least we know he didn't employ a manager for this job lol..

Did Hyuk hear you? He amended the spelling...Hahaha!:lol:

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Ya I saw that too! 

FB page caption it as- ‘JH’s style of together, if JH says so is like that, then is like that’ - I translate it literally from Chinese lol

:glasses:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I was hoping he will change it quickly before more ppl see it but he took so long to do it! Haha.. anyway he is cute the way he is.

6 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Ya I saw that too! 

FB page caption it as- ‘JH’s style of together, if JH says so is like that, then is like that’ - I translate it literally from Chinese lol

Yeah i wrote that, after being reminded we should accept his quirky style haha

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

U mean the Chinese one right? Zhang He Hou Yuan Hui ??

Yah that is managed by me haha... 

I can’t recall the name, nonetheless, good job!!

Another great collage!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I can’t recall the name, nonetheless, good job!!

Coz the original manager was too busy to manage it, so she added me as an admin.

• Like 3

Hyuk just posted 4 pics on weibo, threee of Greasy Melo but the last pic is of two kids eating  ice cream on a park bench. I think it’s his two kids coz he deleted it later hahaha.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, yoeda said:

Never knew Nam Goong Min is 40! Btw, JH do age, that eye crinkle never lie but still looks good for his age. :D

Well, to be honest those eye wrinkles were there more prominently in SoGC and I think even in his 30s they were already noticeable as well as eye bags. He hasn't "aged" dramatically after military service though. But he does look "younger" or "older" depending on various factors such as makeup, lighting and possibly filters. Money Flower's PD made sure he looked amazing. His weight also is a factor. When he loses weight his wrinkles become more obvious. 

Still, I find his wrinkles so sexy and in person he looks younger, (but that has a lot to do with his demeanor, more than his skin, his attitude is "youthful") 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, yoeda said:

Never knew Nam Goong Min is 40! Btw, JH do age, that eye crinkle never lie but still looks good for his age. :D

Yes the crow feet haha! But he had them

when he was younger as well. Is just that, nowadays is more obvious :) I find them sexy!!!

@dramafan33 we posted at the same time!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Well, to be honest those eye wrinkles were there more prominently in SoGC and I think even in his 30s they were already noticeable as well as eye bags. He hasn't "aged" dramatically after military service though. But he does look "younger" or "older" depending on various factors such as makeup, lighting and possibly filters. Money Flower's PD made sure he looked amazing. His weight also is a factor. When he loses weight his wrinkles become more obvious. 

Still, I find his wrinkles so sexy and in person he looks younger, (but that has a lot to do with his demeanor, more than his skin, his attitude is "youthful") 

Yeah I was looking at some pics of his Daemang time and realised he already has eyebags in his 20s. So this is his natural look, and not a sign of aging I guess.

2013-06-14-21-28-23.jpg?w=500&h=376

https://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/daemang-great-ambition-review/

• Like 3