1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

@kohnlee @jhjsw @Prettysup @fiesty8001. I read some comments on Joe Taslim' s IG. Some fans also asked him when swordsman will be released. He replied ,"This year.. if God's willing..". (Google translated)

Lol!.. Let's pray too.:lol:

Lols. It means even he doesn't know. I think at this rate Bad Papa will end before the release of Swordsman.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

17 hours ago, kohnlee said:

WOL - I read on twitter - maybe is a good idea to let DCS die then JH can have his rest before his next drama and we can all stop watching it too haha!

Not bad at all this idea! 

Haha, same sentiment here... first time in JH's drama that I wish his character will die... and earlier.  This show is getting so boring.  The problem with this drama is they're dragging the non-interesting pair/events and shortening the interesting ones. 

Till now, I still can't feel for SP and DSW ship.  There's just no spark between them, and so predictable.  I've wanted to drop this drama, so if DCS die earlier then I can really drop it for good.  But I think the writer also knows they needed to keep DCS to maintain viewership.  Looks like we'll have to endure some more heartbreaking moments with DCS.  Honestly I'm beginning to feel annoyed with DSW.  

From the preview, looks like JH will not appear much in today's episodes, and the focus will be on the otp pair... guess I can watch carelessly tomorrow when the subs is out.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AgnesO said:

first time in JH's drama that I wish his character will die... 

From the preview, looks like JH will not appear much in today's episodes

It's a brilliant idea but actually it came from the 'haters' because they want their ship to sail smoothly. They also think JH is getting way too much screen-time. No bad feelings though as I too want him to get rid of this drama as soon as possible.

If JH will not get more screentime then it means he'll get the time to have rest. But not too good for the drama because he is one of the best things about WOL.:wink:

• Like 4

Yes I read somewhere that fans from the other camp ‘complain’ he had too much screentime as 2nd lead. Mine was thru grapevine so not sure if I’m right. But really? His screentime is really not too Long. I watched only his portion and I can finish in about 15 mins or less. 

Its becos everytime he appears, he shines, he stole the scene and that’s why many felt that he has too much screen time. I think is good, he can rest, he can still do his boxing :) 

Im definitely hanging on for JH only and I believe I’m not the only one. That’s why Writer may want to drag this on to ‘keep’ viewership. As mentioned in the article above, JH is a good reason why it is impossible to watch WOL. And I Guess the article is speaking based on majority views? 

We are halfway thru but I still dont see any much progress on the ‘cooking’ and challenge that they should mount on Giant Hotel. 

I didnt watch today’s live episodes thinking that JH’s screentime is not going to be plenty but I saw snippets on IG there seems to be a new character, perhaps DCS’s new love interest and I read that this was plotted in to avoid too much heartache??

Really? 

In other words, this character wasn’t there in the beginning but Writer decided to do so because of pressure from viewers?

Is this true? 

If its true, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry hahaha! Writer giving in to viewer pressure? It shows u need to buck up on your OTP. On the other hand,  is nice to have DCS love reciprocated , this gangster needs love :) 

His sadness is killing meeeee! Why so good with the facial expression haizzzz

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

So the top comment of yesterday's episode was "Jang Hyuk ssi, Please star in another drama soon" (+398 -35)

LOL

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000862562

So knetz feel the same way... :D 

Did the writer not expect that this was gonna happen if he was co-lead or 2nd lead with less screen time? Hello?? It's Jang Hyuk! He just had a hit drama where he has yet again proven his amazing acting skills. No offense to Jun Ho, but technically he is new compared to JH and JRW. So he will really be outshined. The only people denying this are Poong's fans who even wanted to kill DCS character. Hahaha

@kohnlee yes, I guess the writer was pressured. Suddenly changing the lady character from MSS wife to Hyukie's possible love interest. I was a big fan of the writer but  I don't think I'll watch her dramas after this.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk ssi, Please star in another drama soon

So Korean and international fans are in sync. I saw many comments requesting him to do another drama.:lol:

Even Korean and international haters are in sync. They are blaming JH and his fans for everything. I never felt this humiliated in my whole virtual life.:tongue:

Finally 50% drama is over. 

Yes!

Spoiler

tenor.gif

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

So Korean and international fans are in sync. I saw many comments requesting him to do another drama.:lol:

Even Korean and international haters are in sync. They are blaming JH and his fans for everything. I never felt this humiliated in my whole virtual life.:tongue:

Finally 50% drama is over. 

Yes!

5 more weeks and we're out of this misery.. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

5 more weeks and we're out of this misery.. :D

Haha  be like me, don’t read! I’m so thankful I’m never into any of these.

It took me a long time before I posted my first comment here! My last trigger was Beautiful Mind :)))) 

I enjoy watching him so not so much a misery but of course I hope for him to be in good dramas but no one knows until u try. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

22 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

It's a brilliant idea but actually it came from the 'haters' because they want their ship to sail smoothly. They also think JH is getting way too much screen-time. No bad feelings though as I too want him to get rid of this drama as soon as possible.

If JH will not get more screentime then it means he'll get the time to have rest. But not too good for the drama because he is one of the best things about WOL.:wink:

I learnt it too that it's actually from the 'haters'.  At first, I was like @#&*@,  but then thinking further, its actually a good idea.  Finally we fans and the haters are 'in sync' on something regarding this drama.  And about JH getting way too much screen-time as 2nd lead, well... lets face it, JH is the saving grace in this show.  I mean they would not have increased his screen-time if he doesn't capture the viewers that much. 

In the nutshell, they shouldn't cast JH as the 2nd lead here, and not expecting him to steal the show.  Guess there wouldn't be such comments if he's the lead here.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Haha  be like me, don’t read! I’m so thankful I’m never into any of these.

Ha ha. I read it for getting better idea of how  peoples'(both fans and haters) minds work.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, AgnesO said:

And about JH getting way too much screen-time as 2nd lead

In the nutshell, they shouldn't cast JH as the 2nd lead here, and not expecting him to steal the show. 

He is not even getting that much screen-time though. 

I even don't want him to steal the show. I want him to disappear.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I checked the link and I do not see the top comment you mentioned which I also saw earlier today. Hmmm. And even though I tried to translate it in english, i can't understand a thing hahahaha. But I can see JH name on a lot of comments.

Yah then top comment with more than 400 likes I saw yesterday is gone, now the top one has 100+ likes only. Anyway regardless of the news content or his screen time, the top comment relating to any WOL news every week after the episodes air will be talking about JH lol... no wonder the haters are so pissed off

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Lee David in talks to appear in MBC ‘ Bad Papa’ with Jang Hyuk

Lee is reportedly considering playing Kim Yong-dae, an avid fan of Yoo Ji-cheol (Jang Hyuk) as a child. Kim Yong-dae is a person who shares his pure fan spirit and willingness to use his mind, drawing the fallen star back to the mixed martial arts arena. As Kim Yong-dae is seen to have a close relationship with Yoo Ji-cheol and his daughter Yoo Young-sun (Shin Eun-Soo), attention is focusing on how Lee will show his relationship with Jang Hyuk and Shin Eun-soo in 'Bad Papa'. 

0003414443_001_20180607144029500.jpg?typ

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003414443

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4