4 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

I haven't watch the latest episodes yet, but with all the comments and spoiler, I get a gist of what's coming already, and I don't like it.  Not sure how I'm going to continue.  And did someone say 2mins only in episode 16?  Think I can skip this episode already. 

If they're going to reduce JH's screen time going forward, and center around the leads, there'll be nothing interesting to watch.  I'm having serious withdrawal sympton :( 

I was about to watch it with subs now, as usual im skipping the non-JH parts unless the minions maybe lol.

I think I’ve said many times, I am not a kdrama Addict and only watch 1 actor - JH. So if the drama or movie doesn’t have him in it, I’m unlikely to watch. That’s why I said if his screentime is getting lesser and his character becomes like just a ‘background’, I probably find it difficult to continue too.

Thats why I’m looking forward to the story behind DCS past , the older LMS as his mum, his minions (I’m sure there is a story behind, unless the writer is really only focusing on the OTP only) and his past with crooked - that will only be the thing that interest me now.

• Like 3

Kim Ha Neul has joined Sidus recently. How about her reunion with Hyukie? I like her. She is good and she is age appropriate actress for JH.

I mean it's have been 19 years since this:

She is mainly movie actress so I'm even OK with a movie.

Psst... I came across a very old interview of JH and he said KHN is his ideal type.:wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Kim Ha Neul has joined Sidus recently. How about her reunion with Hyukie? I like her. She is good and she is age appropriate actress for JH.

I mean it's have been 19 years since this

She is mainly movie actress so I'm even OK with a movie.

Psst... I came across a very old interview of JH and he said KHN is his ideal type.:wub:

Haha today another Hyuk fan just told me that it would be ideal if she can act as Hyuk’s wife in Bad Papa. Only thing is she just gave birth like, one week ago? But I told her since Bad Papa will only begin filming in 2 months time, so it is still possible haha.. 

• Like 4

I came across this video that compiled JH and his female lead from Windstruck to WOL - didn’t include all though.

It ask who do u think has the best chemistry with JH. The comments were dominated by JNR! Haha!  

What do u think ?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I came across this video that compiled JH and his female lead from Windstruck to WOL - didn’t include all though.

It ask who do u think has the best chemistry with JH. The comments were dominated by JNR! Haha!  

What do u think ?

Jang Nara is definitely my pick. Hahaha. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, kohnlee said:

What do u think ?

I would vote for JNR  too!! They just look so good together and their chemistry is wow!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Happy 10th wedding anniversary !

Wow! It's already have been ten years! 

Happy 10th anniversary to Hyukie and his wife.:)

12 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haha today another Hyuk fan just told me that it would be ideal if she can act as Hyuk’s wife in Bad Papa. Only thing is she just gave birth like, one week ago? But I told her since Bad Papa will only begin filming in 2 months time, so it is still possible haha.. 

I don't see her coming back this year though. She usually takes long breaks and this time she has a baby daughter too.

But I wish they choose  a really good actress instead of a popular one for Bad Papa. I think to play mom of a teenager they'll cast an older actress.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kohnlee said:

What do u think ?

I think he generally has good chemistry with all of his co-stars. But since both of his rom-com dramas are with JNR and they were hit and they match well. So my pick is Jang Nara! Jang Nara!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I will just translate the portions related to Hyukie:

76ers Jang Hyuk  - Kwon Sang-woo - Cha Tae-hyun's reasons for their success!

Actors Jang Hyuk, Kwon Sang-woo and Cha Tae-hyun are currently playing big roles on both the TV and movie screens, opening up their 'second prime period'.

The 3 of them were born in 1976, and they started off as young stars in the early 2000s. Throughout the years, they are known to have maintained exemplary family lives and their continuing passion for their work too. In an eventful entertainment industry, fans are cheering for artistes who are role models for everyone with regards to their families and jobs.

Jang Hyuk is showing off his 'crazy presence' in SBS drama 'Greasy Melo', whose performance is being looked up upon by his juniors. Kwon Sang-woo is expected to return to the box office with his slick comic performance after receiving positive reviews in the upcoming film " The Accidental Detective 2". Cha Tae-hyun is active in both variety and acting, and is poised to become a " star of KBS entertainment. " Here's why Jang Hyuk,  Kwon Sang-woo and Cha Tae-hyun, the hardworking  'Good Daddies" born in 1976 are so well loved

# Jang Hyuk is sincere like a cow!

Jang Hyuk shows off his passion for acting by taking up new works without a break, earning the name of being a 'prolific actor in the entertainment industry'. After starring in MBC drama "Money Flower' In the first half of this year, he continued soon with 'Greasy Melo' and is now currently reviewing another new MBC drama "Bad Papa" that is slated to be broadcast in the second half of the year. If it is confirmed, this would mean that he has three dramas within a year, a true-blue 'workaholic' indeed. 

Jang rose to stardom in 1999 with the drama ' School 1 ' and continued to show off his performances with the dramas ' Successful Story of a bright girl ', ' The Great Ambition ' and movie' Volcano High ' After his discharge from the army and his marriage, he gradually grew into an established actor who captured the TV screens by appearing in various genres. 

'Greasy Melo' is a work that reaffirmed the true value of the actor Jang Hyuk. Although the drama is currently still struggling with its ratings , praises for his outstanding performance which is pivotal to the drama are pouring out gradually. It is a clear reminder what the term 'trust actor' means. 

The reason why such a strong response is unexpected is because the character Doo Chil-sung played by Jang Hyuk, is the second lead rather than the first lead. Compared to Lee Jun-ho, who plays the main character Seo Poong, Doo Chil-sung appears less and has lesser lines.  However, despite the limited screen time, Jang Hyuk exudes strong screen presence with his excellent acting ability that moves freely from comedy, romance and action, making viewers exclaim "No wonder it is Jang Hyuk!". His passion for acting, which allowed viewers to see a character's attraction beyond its leading status, gives us a chance to think about 'the attitude of a true actor' again.

jwch620180601162625_P_03_C_1.jpg

Full article : http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201806/sp20180602083011136710.htm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes that’s the one - although his screen time is significantly lesser as a 2nd lead, his presence everytime leaves an impression and therefore some sub-consciously feel that his screen time is a lot for a 2nd lead which actually is not. 

Im a proud fan.

He is not only good at what he does, he is also a protective Husband and Father. 

• Like 4