Guest Wynter

Thanks, kaonamp for the pictures!! :D

I love Jang Hyuk in the hoodie... he looks so cool in it. ^^

And of course we can't forget Dr Min... his dark glasses are hot.

Darn it, he's HOT!! Thank you for the pictures.

BTW, I don't know if it's been discussed, but is he in a relationship or married? If not, then has there been any past relationship documented, or anyone romantically linked to him?

Guest litto_gurl

i think jang hyuk, Jo In Sung, Jung Woo Sung look similar in some ways...but jang hyuk is so much cuter and hotter...

like his pouch lips and smirk...

not sure if these are posted but I just wanted to share some photos of our hottie...

and my favorite one...

I love when he was wearing a cap..he's hot wearing sunglasses!! does he look tired on third pix?..lol

...I can massage u oppa.. just call me!! lol

i think jang hyuk, Jo In Sung, Jung Woo Sung look similar in some ways...but jang hyuk is so much cuter and hotter...

love insung too!! dont u know theyre in same agency? sidus hq.

like his pouch lips and smirk...

Daemang - just like Shirley, I didn't get a good copy of this. The one I got was so bad that I couldn't even tell who was who.

lol i come to telll you i have FINAlLY found a good copy of damang with the korean original dubbing and chinese subtitles ! NOW i finally understand who is who and the birth secret..[ my old copy i dun think i ever get past esp 4 --;; i keep wondering then who is the real son and who is not .--;;...] the father ..how he teaches his sons to lean the world sometimes was so cruel to me .....too harsh ..to such young children ...and for jae yong especially ...he know this son of his ..has a heart that see the world differently ..but when someone said the two father and son are so alike .because both all thought the world think the same like them ...the lines in this drama some of them are so well written .

i thought his romance with LYW was so sweeet ..ahhhh he know she was going to be his wife from that monent she cured his sprained arm phwawawa and that was when he is like er maybe 10 year old or so ? hahahhaa ..and from then on .for 8 years he keep following her everywhere ...and asking when is she going to marry him ...i loveeee how that little boy laid the stones for her .so she wont have much trouble crossing the river again ...

but then tragedy striked. .he become a changed man ...jae young .his friends died ..and everyone thought he betrayed his friends .and he too was so devasted by it and what make him more in agony was ..he is still living ..so he went away in a sense ......alas. ...but still she waited for him ^ ~~! lol how i was waiting and waiting for that moment when he return to look for her again ..^^!!! .

i do enjoyed son yejin in here too ..lol she keep dressing up as a man ..~^^ ..the drama has a lot of elements in it .political as well ...ahhh prince jo hyun jae is here.[ that was his first appearance in period drama if i rem correctly ...i saw cap of it before and he just look so royality lol he also another reason i never give up searching for damang ..]

just the last few esp .i thought there were some loopholes ..the script was not that tightened up ..but overall it was good . JS's role in here ..as jae yong ..the role is pretty welll written ..he did a decent job of it though maybe can be better with the maturity he acquired now ...but i must say he keep his modern feel abit in this period drama ^^.

Darn it, he's HOT!! Thank you for the pictures.

BTW, I don't know if it's been discussed, but is he in a relationship or married? If not, then has there been any past relationship documented, or anyone romantically linked to him?

no . he is still single ^^ ..as for past relationship .i dun recall much of romance rumours .but i do rem tthat year when windstruck was released .. i keep reading about how he and jjh his costar in windstruck .they know each other since JJH was 17 year old ^^ ..

JH looks on pic #3 reminds me of Bruce Lee ? hahaha...

agree, my fav is pic #4

lol actually he admired brue lee ..and he also learnt Jae Kwan Do [the martial arts Jeet Kune Do that was make worldwide famous by bruce lee ] ..been learning it for 6 years ...and he is qualified to be a coach ..

this was during the time when they promoting windstruck .and the pic taken from an interview where he went for his jae kwan do pratisce . amazingly the links still work !~ ah ...

small200434153534249822.jpg

small200434153543178631.jpg

repost from koreanwind

Guest Wynter

lol actually he admired brue lee ..and he also learnt Jae Kwan Do [the martial arts Jeet Kune Do that was make worldwide famous by bruce lee ] ..been learning it for 6 years ...and he is qualified to be a coach ..

Oooh, I wouldn't mind if he coached me... :blush:

Guest lovegoodfood

Thanks kaonamp....the photos are amazing....agree with everybody....he looks so charming in picture nos 4...........

Guest betchay

whats the feedback in his drama series DAEMANG? is it good? i want to watch it too! i miss our JANG HYUK :blush: , i have already BRIGHT GIRL. is there any other series he's in?

Guest kaonamp

some of you probably saw these at the TY thread but I just wanted to share them here incase anyone missed out... Jang Hyuk and the rest of the cast appearing on a show. These are probably the lastest photos of him and thanks for the TY thread and the person who did the screen cap for these...

12121212ku9.jpg

Love his smile

snapshot_j_20070525_0014.jpg

snapshot_j_20070525_0013.jpg

and Jang Hyuk in action...

snapshot_j_20070525_0008.jpg

and lastly, don't you agree he's got the Jonny Depp thing going...

jjkj7.jpg

Guest Wynter

대망 (大望) Daemang

High quality 700MB raws

I haven't tested these clubbox links, so I don't know if they work.

If anyone downloads them, do share about how your download went! ^^

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

Episode 17

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23

Episode 24

Episode 25

Episode 26

Edit: Downloading the first ep now. It's really slow, but at least it's moving.

29/05 Edit: I've got the first three eps, but if I'm not wrong, the owner seems to be deleting the rest of the episodes. I can't get my fourth episode download to start.

Got this from Thank You thread, news about JH's possible upcoming project:

Looks like Mr. Janghyuk will next be in a movie called "Beastie Boys" Says production will start in July.

장혁, 영화 '비스티 보이즈'서 호스트 변신

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 전형화 기자]

MBC 드라마 '고맙습니다'로 전역 후 성공적으로 재기한 배우 장혁이 차기작으로 윤종빈 감독의 영화 '비스티 보이즈'를 선택했다.

장혁은 윤종빈 감독의 새 영화 '비스티 보이즈'(제작 아이러브시네마)에 출연하기로 결정했다.

'비스티 보이즈'의 한 관계자는 "아직 계약서를 쓰지는 않았지만 출연을 이미 합의한 상태"라며 "내부 조율 중이고 이르면 7월부터 촬영에 들어갈 계획"이라고 밝혔다.

'비스티 보이즈'는 지난해 칸국제영화제 비경쟁부문에 초청받은 '용서받지 못한자'의 윤종빈 감독의 차기작으로, 호스트바를 중심으로 호스트들의 애환과 사랑을 그리는 영화. 하정우가 '용서받지 못한 자'에 이어 윤종빈 감독과 다시 한 번 호흡을 맞춘다.

'고맙습니다'에서 마음 속 상처를 품고 있는 의사 역을 맡아 호연을 펼쳤던 장혁은 '비스티 보이즈'에서는 호스트로 변신, 음지에서 고통받는 인물을 연기할 예정이다

Got this from Thank You thread, news about JH's possible upcoming project:

ya he going to be in a movie by director Yoon Jong-bin. [this is his 2nd movie ..his debut movie THE UNFORGIVEN win great praises for this young talented director. ]

you can read abt the unforgiven here

http://www.koreanfilm.org/kfilm05.html#unforgiven

the cast will include jang hyuck .and Ha Jeong-woo=>he a fine actor too ..his lastest work was HIT ..and if you watch lover in prague u will rem him as that cute driver of JDY^^..but he is mostly in art film ...and also he was in Unforgiven .]

the story outline is about . about .gigolo - their happiness , sorrow and love .basically agreement about the cast had been set .unless there are sudden changes .the shooting starting in july

coming from dir Yoon [it wont be your normal main stream movie style that is why it is exciting to see .. shd be something to watch out for ..... ] seem like JH is eager to be in a non commerical movie like this one .he express great interest in this project

Guest lovegoodfood

found this on the net....maybe this could be his latest project?? i also dunno....

20070528190711.707.0.jpg

한류스타 공유, 윤계상, 장혁, 지진희가 5월 28일 3박 4일 일정으로 일본을 공동 방문한다.

이는 일본 방송프로그램 출연 및 언론매체의 인터뷰 진행 등 본격적인 일본 프로모션을 위한 것.

공유, 윤계상, 장혁, 지진희는 28일 출국하여 29일 공동으로 프로모션에 대한 기자회견을 가진다. 특히 한류스타 4인의 높은 인기를 증명하듯 NHK, 후지TV, TV아사히 등의 공중파 채널을 비롯한 70여 개의 매체가 취재경쟁을 벌일 예정이다.

또한, 기자회견 이후에는 각 연기자 별 방송 및 라디오 출연, 매체 인터뷰, 화보 촬영 등 개별 프로모션이 진행 될 계획이다.

이번 프로모션에 대한 일본 현지의 반응 또한 매우 뜨겁다. 이번 프로모션에 대한 공지가 나간 후, 일본 팬들의 공항 도착시간 및 연기자 스케줄에 대한 문의가 빗발치고 있으며, 방문 일정 시 일본 팬들과의 만남에 대한 요구가 줄을 잇고 있는 상태이다.

이번 프로모션을 기획한 sidusHQ의 관계자는 "국내에서도 한번에 볼 수 없는 공유, 윤계상, 장혁, 지진희씨가 함께 일본에 방문한다는 점에서 일본 현지의 반응이 폭발적이다. 특히 공중파는 물론 일본 유력매체들의 취재요청이 넘쳐, 스케줄을 맞추는 것만 한 달이 넘게 걸렸다. 일본을 방문하는 3박 4일의 일정 내내 각 연기자들은 눈코 뜰새 없는 바쁜 스케줄을 진행하게 될 것이다"고 전했다.

이번 일본 프로모션으로 인해 공유, 윤계상, 장혁, 지진희는 한류스타로서의 위상을 다시 한번 드높일 예정이다.

한편, 이번 일본 방문의 진행 이후 6월 23일에는 공유, 윤계상, 장혁, 지진희를 비롯해 조인성, 차태현이 가세, '한류, 로맨틱 페스티벌 2007'를 개최할 계획이다.

'한류, 로맨틱 페스티벌 2007'은 한류드라마와 영화를 테마로 한 영상과 음악의 드림이벤트로 일본 세이부돔에서 3만 여명의 일본 팬들과의 만남을 가진다.

이양애 기자(lya@epg.co.kr)

ⓔ세상 연예소식 중심 EPG(www.epg.co.kr) | 무단전재 및 재배포 금지