18 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

You might be right... He did call her his "sister", right?  Yeah, doing a steamy scene with your sister can get awkward... :D

My favo Thai drama Kluen Cheewit, the lead is so hot and have a steamy chemistry. But, IRL both hv girlfriend and boyfriend in the industry. The GF and BF also their best friends IRL. lol. The drama even have a sexy scene. I don't know how you can't get awkward thinking that you're in same circle of friend. But, they are actor after all.

*damn, I so can't  get this drama out of my head yet. :headbang:

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Disney Mulan has postponed its release in SK from 10 Sept to 17 Sept - meaning it will now be screening on the same day as 'The Swordsman'. Good news? Bad news?

When Tenet open in SK? It's Christopher Nolan film so it happen to be big too. here, they are opening this week. 

8 hours ago, kohnlee said:

ah good point. Chuno was messy too but it grow on me after a few episodes. Maybe I should watch the trailer instead of just the pictures.  Someone ever said this - JH is best appreciated in motion !

Out of nowhere I recommended Chuno for my colleague just now. lol. he said he like Familiar Wife and try to find another drama but not too much romance. I just blurt Chuno out. haha

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Bad news haha. :P It is a bad time to screen any movie now anyway, and to screen on the same day as a Disney production.. Well.. Let's just hope The Swordsman is good! 

Well on the positive side, at least the Disney movie will draw some people to visit the cinemas at least? Then when they see the trailer or poster of Swordsman there, maybe can get some attention?

19 minutes ago, yoeda said:

When Tenet open in SK? It's Christopher Nolan film so it happen to be big too. here, they are opening this week. 

Tenet is out already, Aug 26 in SK.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Swordsman is finally premiering :) 

but am I the only one who finds his image messy??

Me! I don't like this hair! I prefer the one in MC where it's untidy but half up half down :D

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Disney Mulan has postponed its release in SK from 10 Sept to 17 Sept - meaning it will now be screening on the same day as 'The Swordsman'. Good news? Bad news?

ERRRRRRR.......by the way, is the story Mulan very popular? I mean, I'm not a Mulan fan.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Me! I don't like this hair! I prefer the one in MC where it's untidy but half up half down :D

ERRRRRRR.......by the way, is the story Mulan very popular? I mean, I'm not a Mulan fan.

Oh, my! I'm not the only one who doesn't see any appeal on Mulan. Ok, TBH most of Disney princess animation. Frozen, The Little Mermaid or B&TB. The one that I like only Tangled. lol. Coz Rapunzel there is awesome plus Eugene is dashing. Even the consider masterpiece like The Lion King I found it mehh. I don't know why or I'm just weird? lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, yoeda said:

My favo Thai drama Kluen Cheewit, the lead is so hot and have a steamy chemistry.

@yoeda

Spoiler

Thai actor I like Weir Sukollawat but his (latest) drama Marn Bang Jai didn't go well with me. I think it's more the FL. I didn't find any chemistry between them.

The ML & FL of Raeng Tawan got chemistry even though there's hardly any intimate scenes but they kinda blend well together.

14 minutes ago, yoeda said:

Oh, my! I'm not the only one who doesn't see any appeal on Mulan. Ok, TBH most of Disney princess animation. Frozen, The Little Mermaid or B&TB. The one that I like only Tangled. lol. Coz Rapunzel there is awesome plus Eugene is dashing. Even the consider masterpiece like The Lion King I found it mehh. I don't know why or I'm just weird? lol. 

Ok call me old fashioned but I kind of can't relate to the newer disney cartoons, ie. Frozen, Little Mermaid. My niece was so into Frozen...I still prefer the older cartoons like Snow White, Beauty & The Beast.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Errrr... I don't know actually, but it has the Disney brandname ahhh...

Btw yes I agree MC's hair is better than this. But he is not the main lead in MC, whereas in Swordsman he is the main main lead + only person in the movie poster + the title of the movie. So it makes all the difference haha... Looks good on the resume.

Now when are they going to announce the Noir movie??

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I love him with a messy bun and unkempt hair. So sexy. :love:

Screenshot-20200827-112908.jpg

Disney has some good animated films that I enjoy a lot, but Liu Yi Fei as Mulan is not my thing hehe. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Disney has some good animated films that I enjoy a lot, but Liu Yi Fei as Mulan is not my thing hehe. 

Oh, it's not cartoon ah? Ya, I don't like LYF acting. Some shows I watched has her in it & her acting is stiff. The only one she probably did good was "return of the condor hero" but not fantastic.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Oh, it's not cartoon ah? Ya, I don't like LYF acting. Some shows I watched has her in it & her acting is stiff. The only one she probably did good was "return of the condor hero" but not fantastic.

it's live action. Disney like to remake their animation into live action after Cinderella success. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

First time I tried adding subs to youtube video, are u guys able to see them? Need to click the 'cc' ?

Tq! :kiss_wink: No need to click "cc" to see the subs. 

Help! I still can't remove the vid lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Tq!  No need to click "cc" to see the subs. 

Help! I still can't remove the vid lol. 

U using phone or PC? I see u are able to separate text from video, just go to the end of the video and press backspace.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Jang Hyuk and sword? A new ship? :wub:

I was trying to think of a reply, but everything I come up with sounds dirty... :joy: Poor JH... He does this magnificent movie that seems to have again the theme of father-daughter, something that is close to his heart (I wonder if his sons get offended that he doesn't do father-son themed projects... JH and his princess :D), and all I can think about is JH and his...ahem... sword... :blink:

Does our swordsman have a scar on his pretty face? And will it be a magical always fresh scar too? :D

He probably acquires new wounds along the way in the movie. The fight scenes look intense!

One criticism I have of the preview is that the fight scenes are too fast. Don't people already know that when you film an action scene with JH you need to film it in slow mo?! Why is that so difficult to understand?! The guys in MC also didn't get that...

1 hour ago, yoeda said:

If I'm not mistaken, the word-of-mouth on Mulan wasn't good, even before COVID19. There were controversies surrounding the actress, and also the movie is not going to be funny and filled with music like the animated version, not to mention that they changed the love interest. So, from what I understand there isn't a lot of excitement around Mulan. But on the other hand, Disney live action movies tend to be successful, no matter how bad they are. For instance, the live action lion king was horrible. Very boring. And still it did well in the box office.So who knows what will happen...

Also, I'm with you about Tangled! Loved that movie, much better than Frozen. Frozan I actually despised. Horrible story. Interestingly enough, I think the horse character in Tangled was based on the horse from Mulan. Sassy and funny horse :) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Just now, Prettysup said:

U using phone or PC? Are you able to add a few lines between the text from the video?

I'm using an android phone. Yes, I entered to separate text from vid, but still cannot delete the vid after splitting them up. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

First time I tried adding subs to youtube video, are u guys able to see them? Need to click the 'cc' ?

Why it reminds me of MC? Lol...thanks @Prettysupfor subs.

26 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

There were controversies surrounding the actress, and also the movie is not going to be funny and filled with music like the animated version, not to mention that they changed the love interest. So, from what I understand there isn't a lot of excitement around Mulan.

Ya why cast her? Her acting is stiff in almost every role.

• Like 4

I don't care too much for Disney movies. I only liked Beauty & the Beast, Enchanted(mainly because I like Amy Adams) and recently Tangled. I think Frozen is overrated !

Are Disney movies popular in Korea? 

I've read story of Mulan and liked it but Liu Yiffei is too wooden.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I went to watch Mulan trailer on CGV after @Prettysupmentioned about it. Frankly speaking, it didn't look impressive..  Liu Yi fei looks a little too frail executing those moves and yes, wooden in her acting. At least she could show some expression when fighting.. sorry  Yi fei's fans. I'm spoiled by JH..:approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5