7 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Swordsman is finally premiering :) 

but am I the only one who finds his image messy??

Yes! You are the only one :loolz:

He looks beauuuutifullllllll

@phoenix24 Yes, maybe he was very tired that one day or sth. What’s important is that he looks beautifulllllllll

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Yes! You are the only one

He looks beauuuutifullllllll

I agree, he looks messy, dirty yet so beautiful at the same time. I don't care if he takes his baths, I can smell him with stench and everything as long as he shows up. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Haha I have watched that teaser so many times that I can memorise everyone’s lines in it now. I think the only one who didn’t say anything in it is the daughter. 

12 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Swordsman is finally premiering :) 

but am I the only one who finds his image messy??

Haha Chuno looked messy to me initially too but I fell in love with Daegil after watching it. And Taeyul looks just fine to me 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Guys! Im going to steal all your stuff, captures, translations for a post on Stuck on Hyuk if you don’t mind. I’ll give you all credit of course. If there’s any objection let me know! 

Jane just posted her  translation of the whole clip! Hers will be most accurate!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEWw5NPJ6Zy/?igshid=orbffo7n5a7g

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha I have watched that teaser so many times that I can memorise everyone’s lines in it now. I think the only one who didn’t say anything in it is the daughter. 

Haha Chuno looked messy to me initially too but I fell in love with Daegil after watching it. And Taeyul looks just fine to me 

Are we pathetic or not? Lol. We get so excited over a 1 min teaser. Oh dear :lol:

How can you not fall for a half naked Daegil? Any chance of Taeyul showing some skin? Maybe a bath scene in the river? Haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Ding77 said:

Are we pathetic or not? Lol. We get so excited over a 1 min teaser. Oh dear :lol:

How can you not fall for a half naked Daegil? Any chance of Taeyul showing some skin? Maybe a bath scene in the river? Haha

Yaya we we were so starved haha.. Nah I am not a skin person so I definitely did not fall for Daegil becoz of his half nakedness lol.. Taeyul will be too busy fighting within 100 minutes to bathe I think 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yaya we we were so starved haha.. Nah I am not a skin person so I definitely did not fall for Daegil becoz of his half nakedness lol.. Taeyul will be too busy fighting within 100 minutes to bathe I think 

I am not into skin generally but JH is exception. I love him showing more skin. :love: But you are right, he'll be too busy fighting. So plssss, give us a new drama! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

We are not pathetic! We are connoisseurs... :surprisedwut:

Well he seems to get sprayed with blood quite a lot, so we know that he at least washes his face every now and again... but for a bath I pray! :D

12 minutes ago, corey said:

AFAIK, in Korean there is no plural form as such. Here is what a grammar book says

"Korean nouns are not specific about the number in that it does not have the grammatical category of number. For instance, a Korean noun  “pencil” can be translated into at least the following: pencil, a pencil, the pencil, some pencils, the pencils, and pencils. Korean has the suffix  (that can be attached after a countable noun) for indicating the plurality of the
noun. However, its usage is not mandatory for marking plurality, thus its purpose is rather for highlighting the plurality of the noun."

So, we have 눈 which can be translated as both eye and eyes etc. I find it utterly confusing, though...

That is... Just confusing! :blink: Korean is not easy...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

ah good point. Chuno was messy too but it grow on me after a few episodes. Maybe I should watch the trailer instead of just the pictures.  Someone ever said this - JH is best appreciated in motion !

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

ah good point. Chuno was messy too but it grow on me after a few episodes. Maybe I should watch the trailer instead of just the pictures.  Someone ever said this - JH is best appreciated in motion !

I know I’ve said that thing about JH in motion many times, but also Kfangurl on her blog. And I think most of us agree :P

@Biology Lesson Jang Hyuk and sword? A new ship? :wub:

Does our swordsman have a scar on his pretty face? And will it be a magical always fresh scar too? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, kohnlee said:

And why have u not done so? <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Hm..I'm more worried about the guns.  There are a lot unlike Chuno where only face with 1.  I hope the movie has a happy ending.

Yeah, I hope for a happy ending too. He had too many tragic endings. 

9 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

And why have u not done so? <_<

Haha, how can u even manage not to watch it? I hv lost count how many times I've replayed the trailer and then switched to the edited JH version some kind soul shared on IG. Lol. :P 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Disney Mulan has postponed its release in SK from 10 Sept to 17 Sept - meaning it will now be screening on the same day as 'The Swordsman'. Good news? Bad news?

Bad news haha. :P It is a bad time to screen any movie now anyway, and to screen on the same day as a Disney production.. Well.. Let's just hope The Swordsman is good! :heart:

• Like 4