15 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

I certainly hope so... remember the preview scene where someone was strangling him?  Maybe his hideout was exposed and he has to come out from his cave.  Can't live in his cave anymore...

He’ll be so bored without all his gadgets though. He should at least take his rubik’s cube with him *sigh* and of course his pet chameleon 

His place is pretty big, it gives him “freedom” to move around. I guess since I’m mostly an indoor cat I don’t see what’s so wrong with his fortress. It just needs a bit of light but where else would someone like him feel comfortable? Well I guess we’ll see 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Ha young is team leader ? 

he has very expressive eyes :) 

Yes, she is the team leader. I want to know both their story before the incident. How were they like working in the same team. Their relationship with Isu.

And yes , Hyuk has the most expressive eyes I have seen in an actor. Even when he is not acting, just looking into the camera seems like a drama or movie poster shoot. Like there's a story to tell.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I wish I can read korean. Maybe one day I will learn. I was thinking maybe OHJ and Ha Young may end up together? 

Seriously doubt OHJ will have any romantic connection in this season. I think all we'll see is his love story and him coming to term with the loss of his fiance...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I wish I can read korean. Maybe one day I will learn. I was thinking maybe OHJ and Ha Young may end up together? 

I just read a translation of one of these articles that prettysup posted on the show’s thread

It seems that the “secret” between OHJ and HY that people will start to question is the fact that he is collaborating with her from the shadows, etc, nothing we didn’t know (unfortunately)

About possible romance, I doubt it too but even for fanfics or my imagination I wish to see some chemistry between them, at least like partners but I don’t see any. I definitely feel more warmth between him an SY even though they just met (not talking about romance, but just basic human connection and warmth) 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Do these articles mean that you guys might be getting your wish to see him outside? 

I think from the way they write the article, it probably means he will be out of hiding. But how soon, I don’t know. I just hope it’s by episode 6 or before episode 8. Otherwise viewers will probably lose patience! 

Btw usually these articles are written by just observing reporters or they are sent to news companies by the production for promo purposes? If it’s the latter then I’m sure they are trying to hint that he will be out soon. Or at least I hope they have the wisdom to bring more dynamics to his character. I’m pretty sure the current 4-episode character development alone would not have enticed JH to do the project (although actually I thought they usually receive scripts up to 4-5 episodes only... maybe he was given insights into what the role could have been further down the road? :mellow:)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, she is the team leader. I want to know both their story before the incident. How were they like working in the same team. Their relationship with Isu.

And yes , Hyuk has the most expressive eyes I have seen in an actor. Even when he is not acting, just looking into the camera seems like a drama or movie poster shoot. Like there's a story to tell.

He ever mentioned he finds Tony Leung’s eyes to be expressive. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

I just read a translation of one of these articles that prettysup posted on the show’s thread

It seems that the “secret” between OHJ and HY that people will start to question is the fact that he is collaborating with her from the shadows, etc, nothing we didn’t know (unfortunately)

About possible romance, I doubt it too but even for fanfics or my imagination I wish to see some chemistry between them, at least like partners but I don’t see any. I definitely feel more warmth between him an SY even though they just met (not talking about romance, but just basic human connection and warmth) 

Same here, I doubt there will be any romance too. If any , is more likely CSY. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I think from the way they write the article, it probably means he will be out of hiding. But how soon, I don’t know. I just hope it’s by episode 6 or before episode 8. Otherwise viewers will probably lose patience! 

Btw usually these articles are written by just observing reporters or they are sent to news companies by the production for promo purposes? If it’s the latter then I’m sure they are trying to hint that he will be out soon. Or at least I hope they have the wisdom to bring more dynamics to his character. I’m pretty sure the current 4-episode character development alone would not have enticed JH to do the project (although actually I thought they usually receive scripts up to 4-5 episodes only... maybe he was given insights into what the role could have been further down the road? :mellow:)

I actually have been wondering about JH not doing promotion for this show as of yet, besides whatever they filmed on set or at the press conference. I wonder if this is because JH doesn't want to be asked these questions yet? I'm hoping that that is in order to avoid spoilers... I can't imagine OHJ continuing to hide beyond the next episodes. There will actually be no point to it as the killer knows he's alive, as he has photographs of OHJ from the show's poster shoot... :blink: (still think that was such a stupid and lazy mistake by the production)

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I was just watching "Rabbit and Lizard" and that's exactly what I was seeing. The movie is slow and there are long scenes of nothing much happening, and still I notice I wasn't bored because I had his face to look at! and I enjoyed that not just because he is so pretty, but because his face is so expressive! His ability to express pain, humor, softness, kindness and fear without saying a word is so amazing! and this is more than 10 years ago... The problem in the movie is the actress, very cold and made it really hard to empathize with her, but JH more than compensated for that... 

BTW- can anyone explain to me what's the deal with the lizard in the movie? I didn't understand that...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I wasn't bored because I had his face to look at! and I enjoyed that not just because he is so pretty, but because his face is so expressive! His ability to express pain, humor, softness, kindness and fear without saying a word is so amazing! and this is more than 10 years ago...

THIS! This is it! This is the reason I love him as an actor! This is the reason I love him period. THOSE EYES are the first thing I noticed about him and still the thing that mesmerizes me, hypnotizes me. Like you said, many people have beautiful eyes but its his expressiveness! It is out of the ordinary! 

I think the lizard was the shape of the scar that she had on her back? I suppose it also symbolized something but I don’t know what. If anything, she was kinda cold like a lizard and he was super cutie like a bunny? :P

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I think the lizard was the shape of the scar that she had on her back? I suppose it also symbolized something but I don’t know what. If anything, she was kinda cold like a lizard and he was super cutie like a bunny? :P

I thought something to do with the scar, but the strange think was that whenever they showed the scar it looked like there was something underneath her skin, moving... :crazy: and she was writing her journal addressed to the lizard... That whole thing baffled me...

But JH's face in this movie... You just can't look away from it... And he created a very sweet and unique character not only by using his face, but also his voice. That's another aspect of his acting. I was always surprised by the tone he used. So gentle, so quiet. Even when he calls her from the window. it was so at odds with the way he dressed and smoked... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Anyone know where to see this whole thing in eng sub somewhere?  Can't believe I saw it raw, but at least this part is sub.  Really like how JH was very thoughtful to prepare tea.  Some thought girl was annoying, but acrophobia is hard and I'm sure scarier in real life.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@phoenix24 Awwww I loved these three! They were very cute and a lot of fun. Of course she has a right to panic! That looked so scary! And like her I would’ve kept screaming oppa oppa oppa! Save meeee!!! And btw! His english pronunciation of the couple of phrases he said was better here than in Iris 2 :D (not sure why his english was so bad in that, in everything else I’ve seen him its at least understandable) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@phoenix24 Awwww I loved these three! They were very cute and a lot of fun. Of course she has a right to panic! That looked so scary! And like her I would’ve kept screaming oppa oppa oppa! Save meeee!!! And btw! His english pronunciation of the couple of phrases he said was better here than in Iris 2 :D (not sure why his english was so bad in that, in everything else I’ve seen him its at least understandable) 

Hihi I have the same fear so I'll probably be screaming and crying too actually.  I'm just surprise at some of the comments, but maybe because they thought the oppas are annoyed waiting on her.

Yea, I just had the same thought about his English.  How it doesn't sound so bad here.  I know that after Dance of the Dragon, he wanted to learn English to communicate better.  Iris was before this variety show so maybe he was still studying and got better?!?  I think it might also be a matter of losing what you don't use at times too.  Sometime I just hear him say thank you when he probably knows more.  Maybe for something like traveling, he's still with Koreans/friends so it's not necessary.  Since this is for work and collaboration with foreigners, he has to interact more and has more motivation.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

Anyone know where to see this whole thing in eng sub somewhere?  Can't believe I saw it raw, but at least this part is sub.  Really like how JH was very thoughtful to prepare tea.  Some thought girl was annoying, but acrophobia is hard and I'm sure scarier in real life.

I thought YouTube has it - u try

i watched it from YouTube the last time 

• Like 2