1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

But Hwi is the lead. It has to happen this way.:tired:

More balanced situation would be if both of them would be helping each-other. I don't why but for me this drama lacks sense of urgency. 

Aside from a couple issues, I'm liking this drama quite a bit, but I agree about it lacking a sense of urgency. I feel that way about most saqeuks based or loosely based on history though. Everybody is plotting to kill Bang Won, but we know that won't happen. The plotting against Nam Jeon also goes nowhere for another six years. Threats against Hwi and Sun Ho also mean nothing right now as they also both survive for another six years, at least. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

More balanced situation would be if both of them would be helping each-other. I don't why but for me this drama lacks sense of urgency. 

8 hours ago, qynn said:

but I agree about it lacking a sense of urgency. I feel that way about most saqeuks based or loosely based on history though.

Maybe because we already know that YBW will survive the attack since we know history? :lol:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

This seems to be turning into a drama thread haha.. meanwhile something different to share :

Haha we can’t help but be too excited by JH’s acting. Thank you for sharing that article! Even though we already know that story but it’s nice when it’s nicely told as a story by someone! 

By the way @Prettysup the first picture of him and the girl (in yellow) in that article is his wife? I saw online before but always thought it was some actress because I thought they wouldn’t show her face and would always blur it but that picture wasn’t blurred. 

And today is the day of the fan meeting!! I’m looking forward to know if there are pictures and hear from him personally new information about his acting plans. Hopefully we will get snippets of it soon! 

9 hours ago, qynn said:

Everybody is plotting to kill Bang Won, but we know that won't happen. The plotting against Nam Jeon also goes nowhere for another six years. Threats against Hwi and Sun Ho also mean nothing right now as they also both survive for another six years, at least. 

True, I wonder if the rest of the show is going to be about those 6 years, ending with the 1st strife of the prince. I hope not. They started showing Bang Gan, the 4th brother of LBW, who was involved in the 2nd strife of the prince and that was when LBW defeated him too. So I am guessing the story will stretch till the 2nd strife otherwise it would be odd to introduce Bang Gan. But who knows! 

And thank you @kohnlee once again for compiling all the tweets! I take it that you’re a FTLY fan too based on your Soompi name? :D

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

By the way @Prettysup the first picture of him and the girl (in yellow) in that article is his wife? 

No she is Jun Ji Hyun and she is with Jung Woo Sung. Lol

I don't know why but if you google Jhn Ji Hyun's husband pictures the results always show this pic:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYHI26pB-PGcaRendn5sximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbEPzMcEgDbMLWpE9nrsJ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYHI26pB-PGcaRendn5sx

This pic was was taken during promotion of Windstruck.

So half of people on internet believe that JJH's husband is Jang Hyuk(only pic not name).

JH looks very different now so I understand the confusion.

Even more amusing if you google Jang Hyuk's wife pictures then again same picture shows up among many results.

Many blogs, youtube videos and other sites keep using same set of pictures for both JH and JJH's respective spouses. It's bizzare but hillarious.:joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Maybe because we already know that YBW will survive the attack since we know history? :lol:

I hope writer-nim don't twist history too much. If writer-nim makes Hwi more superior than Bang Won, netizens will be unhappy about it. Keep it a win-win situation is fine. However, the way I look at is now is Hwi is at the upper hand compared to Bang Won. :bawling:

52 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

They started showing Bang Gan, the 4th brother of LBW, who was involved in the 2nd strife of the prince and that was when LBW defeated him too. So I am guessing the story will stretch till the 2nd strife otherwise it would be odd to introduce Bang Gan. But who knows! 

Yup. I hope it stretches to the 2nd strife but with 8 eps to go, it's going to be rushed and we'll have more of TELL drama. Bang Won 4th bro appeared, so I think you're right otherwise why even bother to introduce him? 

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Story of Jang Hyuk and His Wife, Kim Yeo-jin with Beautiful Wedding Pictures

Thanks @PrettysupThis article at least the photo is almost correct, except for the lady in yellow. Did you read another article....the photo is the one FTLY wedding scene photo! I was like WHAT! Can't even get the photo correct. Or else it would be the photo of the activist :sleepy:

So it was Jun Ji Hyun who tattle on him and he broke up with a girl. Hahaha! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Haha we can’t help but be too excited by JH’s acting. Thank you for sharing that article! Even though we already know that story but it’s nice when it’s nicely told as a story by someone! 

By the way @Prettysup the first picture of him and the girl (in yellow) in that article is his wife? I saw online before but always thought it was some actress because I thought they wouldn’t show her face and would always blur it but that picture wasn’t blurred. 

And today is the day of the fan meeting!! I’m looking forward to know if there are pictures and hear from him personally new information about his acting plans. Hopefully we will get snippets of it soon! 

True, I wonder if the rest of the show is going to be about those 6 years, ending with the 1st strife of the prince. I hope not. They started showing Bang Gan, the 4th brother of LBW, who was involved in the 2nd strife of the prince and that was when LBW defeated him too. So I am guessing the story will stretch till the 2nd strife otherwise it would be odd to introduce Bang Gan. But who knows! 

And thank you @kohnlee once again for compiling all the tweets! I take it that you’re a FTLY fan too based on your Soompi name? :D

I’m a JH fan, anything he is in , I watch!! 
haha! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

What do you mean by this? :o

He was actually dating another girl back then.

JJH was in the same agency as him and she sort of told the agency/manager about it, and the relationship didn’t succeed.

but Guess what, there is always a reason things Happen. Without this incident, he probably won’t be happily married now with 3 gorgeous kids. And can I say his wife has to be the most understanding woman in order to support his busy schedule and job. Just look at the way he takes up drama, variety and movies , one after another. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

JJH was in the same agency as him and she sort of told the agency/manager about it, and the relationship didn’t succeed.

It was just a blind date and JJH was just a kid back then. Someone might think that JJH is evil if we won't put the details clearly.:w00t:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

but Guess what, there is always a reason things Happen. Without this incident, he probably won’t be happily married now with 3 gorgeous kids. And can I say his wife has to be the most understanding woman in order to support his busy schedule and job. Just look at the way he takes up drama, variety and movies , one after another. 

@The Reel LifeI think he spoke this in Knee Drop Guru. JJH was in the same agency as him. During the time when he was going around doing auditions, he met a girl on a blind date. 1 day he went to the movie with the girl and bumped into JJH. He told her not to tell the company but she did. The company asked him "when he got time to meet a girl" when he should be auditioning. So the relationship didn't work out. :sweat_smile:

And I agree with @kohnleeHis wife has to be the most understanding and supportive woman. She is the wife of this amazing actor yet she is non existent to the public. When you google her as Jang Hyuk wife, the photos you find either is JJH (she wore yellow) or JNR (FTLY wedding pic) or the activist with the same name as his wife or (maybe) some blur wedding photos of theirs. 

I have much respect for his wife. During those difficult times, for better or for worse, facing an uncertain future, she waited for her boyfriend to return. Their love is so strong and withstood the test of time. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

It was just a blind date and JJH was just a kid back then. Someone might think that JJH is evil if we won't put the details clearly.:w00t:

I didn’t know it was blind date!!

this scene for me was also by far the best too!

• Like 3

On 10/26/2019 at 12:32 PM, azureblue7 said:

Welcome !! Glad to know he received a lot of love after his drama Money Flower! Do join us in our conversation about him ! :) All warm and friendly fans here, just like JH himself.Haha!

Thank you! 

On 10/27/2019 at 2:17 AM, budgerie said:

Hello to you! Yes I love Pil Joo so much too. Esp when he rolled up his sleeve and without the jacket. Hahaha! Please join us to chit chat about our amazing actor

Thank you! Yes, Jang Hyuk so amazing! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, budgerie said:

Thanks @PrettysupThis article at least the photo is almost correct, except for the lady in yellow. Did you read another article....the photo is the one FTLY wedding scene photo! I was like WHAT! Can't even get the photo correct. Or else it would be the photo of the activist :sleepy:

So it was Jun Ji Hyun who tattle on him and he broke up with a girl. Hahaha! 

Oh I didint notice that lady in yellow. I only noticed that the baby he was carrying on page 4

wasn't his child lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh I didint notice that lady in yellow. I only noticed that the baby he was carrying on page 4

wasn't his child lol 

Really? All the time I thought was his 1st son. However I felt it weird that he only took this shot with his 1st son but not with his 2nd son. So this pic with the baby is a photoshoot for an event? The baby does look like him though. Lol. 

But anyway, we've never seen pics of any of his children (front view). I only remember I saw in this forum, pics of his darling daughter in the indoor playground with papa Hyuk inside the ball pool. That was such a lovely pic and my heart just melt seeing him in the ball pool with his precious daughter.  

Just for being nosey sake, which of his wedding pic do you like? The one with the clock, the one in traditional costume or the one both standing but his wife face abit blur? I like the traditional costume pic. 

Btw, how do you post a link here? Is it copy and paste????????????????

• Like 1

Flowers sent by fans to his Japan fan meeting today

54 minutes ago, budgerie said:

My 1st time trying to put a link here. I don't know if you can view or if I did it correctly. His short wedding clip.  

https://tv.sohu.com/v/dXMvNjMyNzkyODkvMTkyMDM2NTIuc2h0bWw=.html?fromvsogou=1

Yeah u did it right, first time i am seeing his wedding video haha.. I have never bothered to look for it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1