Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I think he will definitely feel embarrassed.. at least he didn't go shirtless . Lol!

I don't know... If you look at the BTS of many of his photoshoots, even the shirtless ones, he's very serious in them during the shoot. This is something I noticed also in the BTS of his movies or a shows- his demeanor changes completely- no longer the awkward shy guy, but a confident professional. He will smile and joke in between shots, but the moment they yell "action" he's all business. Also, after all the shirtless shoots he did after Chuno, I think he's immuned by now... :) though I do wish we had the BTS footage of the shoot for Men's Health from that time, I read that JH channeled Dae Gil there...

A few for example: 

 

A bit of shirtlessness at the end :) - a little smile but mostly very serious... 

 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Prettysup

    3465

  • azureblue7

    3439

  • Biology Lesson

    2259

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had to show my friends on here one of my Christmas presents  Hope you all had a blessed Christmas.  

Finally got to watch Hyuk's movie on the big screen! Guess it was not surprising that I saw more men than women watching the movie. Probably the genre appeals more to male audience. Anyway, I was supe

Hi, everyone!  I'm Darla. I am new here and have browsed a bit but haven't posted before. I didn't discover Jang Hyuk until recently and have been making my way through his dramas after first seeing h

12 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Where can I watch this pls? Couldn’t find on YouTube! Or maybe searching wrong keywords 

Here is the show 'One Table' on youtube. 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, budgerie said:

I hope it's not VOICE that type of plot. It'll be boring to watch the same type of drama again. 

I'm with you on that. Felt that Voice was such a waste of JH's talent. I still don't understand why it was such a hit... I guess these types of shows are really popular. I'd love it if the show will focus on character study, like Beautiful mind, using the plot as an engine for character growth and revelation more be than the focus of the show. And I wouldn't mind some romance too... :) 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm with you on that. Felt that Voice was such a waste of JH's talent. I still don't understand why it was such a hit... I guess these types of shows are really popular. I'd love it if the show will focus on character study, like Beautiful mind, using the plot as an engine for character growth and revelation more be than the focus of the show. And I wouldn't mind some romance too... :) 

If watching for the 1st time, it is ok for me. But it isn't a plot that I'll re-watch again. I don't know what sort of drama/plot korean audience like. Maybe they really like romance or thriller. BM which we love is not well received in Korea. 

38 minutes ago, nyk said:

Here is the show 'One Table' on youtube.

 This has no subtitle. If @The Reel Lifecan do chinese, bilibili.com has with chinese subtitle. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nyk said:

Here is the show 'One Table' on youtube

Thank you so much @nyk!

 

And @azureblue7 that first video, the behind the scenes DONT magazine video you posted - he looks so hot! I love him in this type of modern dress up and hairstyle. Embracing his middle-age hotness haha. 

 

He looked great in every single outfit and hairstyle there, and especially good in the light brown sweater as well as the last few scenes. 

 

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

This has no subtitle. If @The Reel Lifecan do chinese, bilibili.com has with chinese subtitle.

 

I’ll try this too! Thank you :)

 

By the way, how do you guys usually post JH’s pictures? It seems that one can only post via the “insert image from URL” button below? Or do you just copy and paste a picture directly into the post? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Reel Life said:

By the way, how do you guys usually post JH’s pictures? It seems that one can only post via the “insert image from URL” button below? Or do you just copy and paste a picture directly into the post? 

 

I usually upload pictures in Postimages website and then copy the link to paste it here. :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

 

 

By the way, how do you guys usually post JH’s pictures? It seems that one can only post via the “insert image from URL” button below? Or do you just copy and paste a picture directly into the post? 

I copy and paste picture's URL directly in the post. In this forum you can only post images from web.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

New stills for ep 7 tomorrow

 

201910240808361910_3.jpg

 

201910240808361910_5.jpg

 

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201910240808361910

 

 

@The Reel Life If you post pictures from instagram or twitter, u can copy and paste the links directly here. But if you are posting a pic from a website (eg news or blog), u have to copy that image's url then use the 'insert image from url' thing here.

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

New stills for ep 7 tomorrow

So looking forward to seeing Bang Won again. Anyone noticed that in this drama, his chest looked very prominent? Or chest muscle should I say? :expressionless:

 

10 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

And @azureblue7 that first video, the behind the scenes DONT magazine video you posted - he looks so hot! I love him in this type of modern dress up and hairstyle. Embracing his middle-age hotness haha. 

Actually I find him look good in modern attire as well as in saeguk attire. It's rare because some will look good only in modern and weird in saeguk, or some look good in saeguk and weird in modern. But he looks good in both.

 

12 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is something I noticed also in the BTS of his movies or a shows- his demeanor changes completely- no longer the awkward shy guy, but a confident professional. He will smile and joke in between shots, but the moment they yell "action" he's all business.

He jumps from off screen to on screen very fast and from on screen to off screen very fast too. It is the audience who are unable to switch mode hence he is being "shipped" with actresses after a drama. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, budgerie said:

So looking forward to seeing Bang Won again. Anyone noticed that in this drama, his chest looked very prominent? Or chest muscle should I say? :expressionless:

Method acting. :lol: I think he want to look regal. proud and fierce as LBW. He's a prince after all.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

But if you are posting a pic from a website (eg news or blog), u have to copy that image's url then use the 'insert image from url' thing here.

Nope you don't have to. Just directly paste picture's URL in the post. I've never used 'insert image from URL' thing in my whole soompi-life.:lol:

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, budgerie said:

So looking forward to seeing Bang Won again. Anyone noticed that in this drama, his chest looked very prominent? Or chest muscle should I say? :expressionless:

 

Actually I find him look good in modern attire as well as in saeguk attire. It's rare because some will look good only in modern and weird in saeguk, or some look good in saeguk and weird in modern. But he looks good in both.

 

He jumps from off screen to on screen very fast and from on screen to off screen very fast too. It is the audience who are unable to switch mode hence he is being "shipped" with actresses after a drama. 

 

Yeah as @yoeda said, a prince got to look regal with his 'chest out' haha.. but yeah as @Biology Lesson ponted out, even when he was not in prince mode his chest muscles are prominent too. Maybe it's the attire?

 

Btw how did you mulit-quote various people into one post? Soompi used to do that for me but now if I quote different people within short span of time, it will still segregate them into different posts.

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

BTS of ep 6

Oh my ahjusshi looks so good with the fan and the white handkerchief. Poor JH, his clothes must be soaked wet in this heat filming the hunting scene. Like the way he released the arrow - so professional. 

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah as @yoeda said, a prince got to look regal with his 'chest out' haha.. but yeah as @Biology Lesson ponted out, even when he was not in prince mode his chest muscles are prominent too. Maybe it's the attire?

 

Btw how did you mulit-quote various people into one post? Soompi used to do that for me but now if I quote different people within short span of time, it will still segregate them into different posts.

I think it is the attire of the prince clothes. In other clothes he wore, it isn't so prominent. It looked natural. But in his prince clothes, it sort of stand out like alittle artificial. Maybe it's the layer inside. 

 

Huh? Multi-quote various people in one post? You mean replying to different people in 1 post? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

even when he was not in prince mode his chest muscles are prominent too. Maybe it's the attire?

 

Btw how did you mulit-quote various people into one post? Soompi used to do that for me but now if I quote different people within short span of time, it will still segregate them into different posts.

 

 

 

Not just muscles(pretty much all of Korean actors have them) it's his posture.

 

I can muti-quote but I can't see my notifications and messages since years.:tears:

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Not just muscles(pretty much all of Korean actors have them) it's his posture.

The only k actor I watch is JH and Ji Jin Hee so I don't know about k actors having muscles/posture. Reason for liking both men is because both men love their wife very much :) Acting aside...

 

I really wish to see JH in a villain role. Do you think he would do roles such as a a rapist or a wife beater? I know of a C actor who will not do such role because the nature of it is being "cruel" to ladies. 

 

If he is offered such a role with a good storyline, I wonder if he would accept it. A villain role is the hardest to act because he has to convince the audience to hate him. Getting us to hate him is very difficult. So it would be a big challenge for him to make us "hate" him in the drama.  :sweat_smile:Asking him to act as a rapist maybe he can still do it but a wife beater, I think he will hesitate. He loves his wife very much, laying a hand on her is beyond imagination. I think it will be hard for him to act as a wife beater.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Prettysup changed the title to Jang Hyuk 장혁 - current variety 'National Bang Bang Cook Cook', upcoming movie 'Tomb of the River’
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..