Jang Hyuk will be attending 2018 MAMA awards ceremony as a guest presenter in December.

Not too sure which venue will he be going.

2018 MAMA PREMIERE in KOREA | Dec.10
Dongdaemun Design Plaza
2018 MAMA FANS’ CHOICE in JAPAN | Dec.12
Saitama Super Arena
2018 MAMA in HONG KONG | Dec.14
AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena

201811261548542491_2.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Bad Papa wrap up party - no hat !!

Yeah! For the past 3 wrap up parties ( Money Flower, wok of love and bad papa), he didn't wear his hat! 

10 hours ago, kohnlee said:

JH’s good Friend was at the wrap up party? 

Yes, that is definitely CTH. So can we expect him to turn up for CTH's drama wrap up Party too??

10 hours ago, kohnlee said:

And his face so red!

I think he doesn't put on makeup for wrap up parties.. so his natural blush when he drinks will always show..haha! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes, that is definitely CTH. So can we expect him to turn up for CTH's drama wrap up Party too??

CTH had his drama's wrap-up party same day yesterday. So I guess the location was nearby so he popped over to JH's party after his ended.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

CTH had his drama's wrap-up party same day yesterday. So I guess the location was nearby so he popped over to JH's party after his ended.

Ah that was nice ;) 

JH said he will meet us again with a new image - has he already got a project or something ???

Q: what would u folks love to see him portray next? He had done almost everything.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Q: what would u folks love to see him portray next? He had done almost everything.

Can he be a dorky professor , a psychic, a musician, a chef or a super shy guy? :w00t: Nothing sad please..

And he looks so young here..Can we have him in a Rom Com next? 

• Like 3

I don't really have a preference for a specific role or genre, but I'd like for him to do a cable drama next. Cable doesn't guarantee quality, but still, most of my favorite dramas from the last few years are from cable. 

• Like 5