3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

From Jane's post, can really see how swollen and bruised his hand is.. different colour from his other other hand..hope he recovers soon.:dissapointed_relieved:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfMAxGFJv9/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfHsotFpdd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yikes! That looks like he sprained his wrist. Maybe fell on it. It looks kinda fresh in that episode, swollen and purple, so I guess he wasn't injured in the previous episode? Or maybe he was, but wasn't careful enough and maybe made it worse?

I hope his hand is better now...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 I love the scene he wrote. It’s so him :heart4:

I think so too. He once mentioned he is not the romantic kind of guy. So I guess he shows his love through actions..subtly like the scenario he wrote..:wub:

And years later, he still wants to act in such a melo. Hope he gets his wish fulfilled.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, budgerie said:

@Biology Lesson

Hide contents

I came across a turkish drama (Hercai Turkish Drama). Have you watched this yet? If yes, what's your review? I like JH to do plots like this. :lol:

No I haven't. Is it good? Is it a role that would have been good for JH? Read the synopsis- it looks juicy! :) what I wished Money flower had

• Like 3

On 5/29/2021 at 9:15 PM, Biology Lesson said:

JH spoke about wanting to remake a show named "Eyes of Dawn" from 1991. Checked the synopsis, and looks like that show is the mother of all Melos- Very difficult themes, right up JH's alley... Looks like Dae gil's scar was inspired by that show?

On 5/29/2021 at 9:29 PM, dramafan33 said:

Yes, he has mentioned “Eyes of Dawn” many times. I believe its a classic. He actually worked with the writer of this drama in “Daemang” aka “Great Ambition. She chose him because she felt he had the “angelic” vibe the character required. The PD, sadly, committed suicide years ago. 

I've been curious about Eyes of Dawn for a while now and heard it was a ratings beast back then. Like people actually went home early (straight from work) to catch it, I think. How sad for the PD to go from one extreme end of acclaim to the other. 

On 5/29/2021 at 11:22 PM, janghaesoo said:

And I don't like Cha Tae Hyun at all (and I tried not to complain about him), he's so annoying, I think seeing him in Hometown Flex ruined it everything for me :(

I think a lot of people have a huge soft spot for CTH because of My Sassy Girl (probably my first Korean movie). Recently, I enjoyed him in the movie Along with the Gods but for variety, I only saw him in one episode of Hometown Flex (and it was Lee Seung Gi whom I didn't enjoy as much).

12 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Full video is out!!

Is it just me or is the "wife" in the CF series acted by the same guy at 0:20 (white hair, gold-rimmed glasses)? Hahahaha.

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I think so too. He once mentioned he is not the romantic kind of guy. So I guess he shows his love through actions..subtly like the scenario he wrote..:wub:

And years later, he still wants to act in such a melo. Hope he gets his wish fulfilled.

I'm just guessing but maybe his language of love is primarily "acts of service" (the remaining four are words of affirmation, receiving gifts, quality time, physical touch). Still classified as a romantic, just not what we normally expect.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

On 5/31/2021 at 8:20 PM, azureblue7 said:

It's interesting cause he's clearly frustrated by the quality and theme of the shows he is offered, and he feels powerless in his ability to pitch a project himself. I wonder what it would take for JH to pitch his own project- this dream project he so craves... 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

What he said is so true. Acting melo (I take it as romance) in his 20s 30s & now 40s would have a different effect. Let's wait for a good script.

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

No I haven't. Is it good? Is it a role that would have been good for JH? Read the synopsis- it looks juicy! :) what I wished Money flower had

Personal opinion, I feel such plot suits JH because he's good at acting conflicting emotion. I'm only at episode 2 but those reviews I read said it's a good drama not to be missed. The sypnosis seemed straight forward (hahaha) how he used the girl for his revenge. Different from MF, this one has romance. Lol.

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's interesting cause he's clearly frustrated by the quality and theme of the shows he is offered, and he feels powerless in his ability to pitch a project himself. I wonder what it would take for JH to pitch his own project- this dream project he so craves... 

I'm not sure how k entertainment industry works - whether it's the norm for actors & actresses to open their own company. In c entertainment, if the actor/actress is already established, popular, famous or rich whatever it may be, he she opens their own entertainment company & hires the people to manage. This way, the artistes has the power to choose their own script or turn down a script instead of doing what their agency tells them to do. Some even produce their own script.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Jiyuu said:

Is it just me or is the "wife" in the CF series acted by the same guy at 0:20 (white hair, gold-rimmed glasses)? Hahahaha.

Yah it is the same person acting in multiple roles, his name is Hwang Je-sung.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jiyuu said:

it just me or is the "wife" in the CF series acted by the same guy at 0:20 (white hair, gold-rimmed glasses)? Hahahaha.

Yes, it's the same guy. He's so funny. And his wife's looks reminds me of Kathy Bates in Misery...:joy:

images.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Yoozoo Games Korea will hold a grand festival for the first anniversary of the Grand Three Kingdoms service.

Yuju Games Korea (CEO Lee Myung-myung) announced on the 1st June that it will open a new server with a grand festival for the first anniversary of its service at its mobile RPG "Grand Three Kingdoms."

The first anniversary festival will update the new PvP content "Jeokbyeok Daejeon," "Yeongjin Castle Stand," which participates in the Sancheon Transportation Oil to win all-out war after winning the title, and "Army Party," which allows you to exchange rewards when completing the mission with legion members of the corps.

The event will be held until the 30th, and various items can be obtained just by accessing the game every day, and additional gold coins can be obtained in addition to basic rewards through the 10,000 gold coins event.

During the same period, users will enjoy the first anniversary festival with all generals on the server and provide gold coins, "Chowol title," "Legendary costume (Hwang Je-sung)," "Sowon Su-jeong," and "Legendary Commander" to stimulate users' desire to challenge.

In addition, it will launch a full-fledged TV commercial for promotional model Jang Hyuk. The CF video shows Jang Hyuk playing "Grand Three Kingdoms" without his wife knowing, along with humor codes.

In particular, comedian Hwang Je-sung appeared as his wife, directing a special chemistry with Jang Hyuk, and the popping production of the situation makes viewers laugh.

E2w6W-LVgAMRmMr?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Choi Ji-woo, Jang Hyuk → Han Ye-ri, Bong Tae-gyu, delivered a rose of respect to the bereaved families of organ donors

Fifty-one celebrities participated in a campaign to thank the bereaved families of organ donors.

The Love Organ Donation Movement Headquarters (hereinafter referred to as the headquarters) said it set May 14 as "Rose D-day," a day for organ donors' families, and conducted the "I Rose You" campaign for the first time in Korea for a month in May. The campaign was designed to express gratitude and consolation not only to donors who left their lives for brain death organ donation in May, but also to the families of donors who made noble decisions. Since 2013, the headquarters has been conducting honorary programs such as small groups, cultural performances, and psychological support programs for the Donor Family, the bereaved families of organ donors. However, since last year, face-to-face meetings could not be held due to the spread of Covid-19, and this year, a campaign was launched to convey gratitude and respect through SNS.

More than 6,000 people died of brain death in Korea and practiced organ donation. Numerous people participated in the "Rose D-day" campaign to remember the noble sharing of those who saved the lives of organ failure patients and honor the bereaved families who made noble decisions to help organ donation take place.

In particular, 51 famous celebrities took the lead in participating in the campaign, spreading the precious value of organ donation and expressing respect to the donor's family. Singer GOT7 Young-jae has been actively promoting life-sharing activities, including participating in organ donation hope registration and organ donation promotion activities in 2019. He participated in the campaign for the first time as an idol and informed more than 6 million followers of the love of donors and donor families through his Instagram account.

Actress Han Ye-ri, who recently impressed the international community with her passionate performance through the movie "Minari," also participated in the Rose D-Day campaign to share the precious meaning of sharing life with fans. In August last year, Park Jin-joo, who participated in organ donation hope registration and saved lives, and actor Bong Tae-kyu, who recently revealed his organ donation hope registration in a broadcast program, also thanked the Donor Family through the campaign. Actor Park Ha-sun thanked the Donor Family for practicing pure love while taking pictures with roses prepared by herself.

Actor Choi Ji-woo, who has been an ambassador for organ donation at the headquarters for more than 20 years and has conveyed the importance of organ donation through voice donations, media interviews, and promotional posters, posted an image on his SNS account on the 14th.

In some cases, a large number of actors from the agency participated in the campaign. Actors Jung Tae-woo, Ha Jae-sook, Lee Ji-won, Kim Kang-min, Kim Jae-won, Lee Chan-hyung, Shin Jae-hwi, and broadcaster Kim Jin-soo all participated in the Rose D-day campaign, informing fans of the value of organ donation and cheering for the bereaved families.

In May, Kim Hye-yoon, Kim Sung-ryeong, Hwang Bo-ra, Lee Sung-mi, Kim Jung-hwa, Kim Soo-hee, and Lee Se-joon.

Thanks to the participation of many stars, more than 3,000 people have participated in the "Rose D-day" campaign on the headquarters website since the 6th, spreading the meaning of sharing beautiful lives.

"We sincerely thank those who remember the Donor Family for making noble decisions to help long-term patients return to their families in May," Park Jin-tak said. "The headquarters will gather messages of comfort and gratitude through the Rose D-day campaign and deliver them to the Donor Family."

202106011201438010_1.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202106011201438010

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1