18 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

You all probably already noticed but I just realized Heo Kyung Hwan from Yacht Expedition was there too and I’d say he did well with his TJ impression :tounge_wink:

Ahhh so it’s him! I kept thinking that guy looked so familiar but I couldn’t place where I saw him before 

• Like 3
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azureblue7

• Prettysup

• Biology Lesson

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had to show my friends on here one of my Christmas presents  Hope you all had a blessed Christmas.  

Hi, everyone!  I'm Darla. I am new here and have browsed a bit but haven't posted before. I didn't discover Jang Hyuk until recently and have been making my way through his dramas after first seeing h

Finally got to watch Hyuk's movie on the big screen! Guess it was not surprising that I saw more men than women watching the movie. Probably the genre appeals more to male audience. Anyway, I was supe

46 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

You all probably already noticed but I just realized Heo Kyung Hwan from Yacht Expedition was there too and I’d say he did well with his TJ impression :tounge_wink:

His cute reactions when he guesses or didn’t guess :fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNcf34ZJzQx/?igshid=88w1xswy2fqj

And Heo looked happy to see Hyuk. 

I love all his cute expressions. He was so candid about it.

34 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

On a side note, KJK was all over JH today, often hugging and touching him :) You can see a bit of it in this clip

I think it  is really nice of KJK to make Hyuk feel more at ease on the show, always standing near him and looking at him, like a big brother.

And looking at some of the screen caps, ..I missed him in a drama more. Lol!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNcxGHkp1lI/?igshid=x4oz9yxn1x5s

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNchqyepRyR1bl7ni34RoasGHQSUcPE2Vl_1w80/?igshid=tbry7tnu11vp

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hello chingus :waves:

I just put up a poll on another oppa's thread this morning, and I thought Jang Hyuk's fans might like to have a poll too on their thread. :blush: Please let me know if you would like for me to post some questions . :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2
22 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@azureblue7 It’s so nice to see him happy and having fun!

@yoeda On now let me play voice detective: I think they did playback? And the rap didn’t sound like JHs voice 

Nah, I don't care! Lol. They had enough singer in their group and we knew JH can still rap pretty well. I had doubt they play a playback too but they did pretty good impersonating as a group.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hello chingus :waves:

I just put up a poll on another oppa's thread this morning, and I thought Jang Hyuk's fans might like to have a poll too on their thread. :blush: Please let me know if you would like for me to post some questions . :partyblob:

Anything fun about JH oppa was totally welcome. Haha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I created a poll. It's just for a little bit of fun. :glasses: I hope you enjoy it - have fun voting! :kiss_wink:

@yoeda @azureblue7 @Biology Lesson @Prettysup @dramafan33 @kohnlee @budgerie @Ding77 @qynn @janghaesoo @Wis dom @The Reel Life

Feel free to tag us Event Organizers for any polls or events you would like to organize on this thread.

re: @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

More pics to :luvarrow:

Considering that his hair is short in the second episode already, I wonder how many episodes were already filmed with the basketball player before they replaced him. That might explain why JH is suddenly so good at flipping joen :) I hope that some day they will release those earlier episodes too. I'm guessing the guys messed up much more in those episodes...

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Just voted. He's good in anything he puts his mind into so for #1 I chose the genre I wanna see him next in. :sparklyeyes:

- Romance or romcom

- Horror

- Something else is Fantasy!

For #2 I wanna see him with someone younger, not sure who exactly but someone like maybe Han Hyo Joo (though they're both too soft-spoken) or Park Shin Hye?

For #3 it doesn't matter because he'll always have his abs (though maybe not as rock-hard as Chuno's). Can't imagine him letting go of years of exercise and discipline. It's just not him.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I also voted on the poll, I would’ve chosen “All genres” because he has done well in all, imo 

For other actresses I’d like to see him with, right now I’m super impressed with Shin Hye Sun (I know she is unfairly involved in that whole China-Korea issue but I hope things calm down) I’d also like to see him work again with Soo Ae and Shin Min Ah. Maybe Kim Sun Ah too. 

I will always love him with Jang Nara and she is now looking sexier and more mature and intense so I’d love to see them work again in anything. I will forever have a fond  memory of Lee Da Hae and hope they recover their chemistry (though its unlikely (?)) I thought he had great rapport with Oh Yeon Seo and loved his odd and unlikely but adorable chemistry with Park So Dam but somehow can’t imagine them as a couple in a “normal” story. Beautiful Mind worked for me because of how special those characters were. However I want him to have another chance with Park Se Young in a story that allows them to unleash chemistry (there was always potential there, certainly in Beautiful Mind but even in parts of Money Flower, the way they looked at each other once her character realized she loved him but, they just didn’t go there) 

I want him working again with Lee Mi Sook but not as mother and son! And please let him work with Kim Soomi as mother and son! Speaking of moms! I’d love to see him work again with the actress who played “omma” in Fated to love you. They had awesome chemistry too! 

@Biology Lesson Are you watching on Viu? I don’t think that app is available where I live :brokenheart:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1
18 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I will always love him with Jang Nara and she is now looking sexier and more mature and intense so I’d love to see them work again in anything.

It would be a dream come true to see Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk paired up a third time. :sparklyeyes: I really liked both dramas they starred together in.

You're right about Jang Nara - she's looking more mature and intense than ever. Since Fated to Love You she's been taking on a variety of drama genres, so she has really developed as an actress. She's very different from what she was like in 2014.

Spoiler

daebak-real-estate-kdramadiary-a.jpg?res

Imagine an angry Jang Nara and angry Jang Hyuk in a drama scene. Woah! Sparks would fly!

sexy sax man mood GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Biology Lesson I agree about Kim He Ae and Han Ye Seul! (I think Midas would’ve been so much better if they had dared to get them to have a sexual relationship and then Boom, she discards him and betrays him, Wow!)  I have heard good things about Kim Seul Gi so Im going to add her to my “wishlist” based on what you just said. One thing that impressed me about Shin Hye Sun in Mr Queen is the love/sex scenes. While they were on the “comical” side like FTLY, she was not shy, she went for it. She seems to be a committed actress that will go all out in every way. In that sense I feel she and JH would match really well. Now Mr Queen is really weird so I don’t really recommend it as a whole but I liked her, especially in later eps (when drama got a bit more of a mix between serious and comical) 

I think Jang Nara has gotten to show and polish her skills more in later works but the only work I saw of her complete (not with JH) was “Go Back Couple” I dare to say you might enjoy this drama? I know you are super hard to please lol but try the first ep. I really liked what she did there. Just watch it with zero expectations. It only 12 eps. I plan to watch VIP after I finish the Money Flower group watch. Apart from Shin Hye Sun, I think Jang Nara is my favorite korean actress despite the fact Ive not seen all her works, because she has genuinely made me feel her characters very deeply. I’ve liked other actresses very much, but very few make me “feel” so much. There’s something about her. 

P.S I forgot about Sooyoung. I liked her pairing with him in Tell me what you saw and wouldn’t mind seeing them

again but what I’d like is a sequel to the drama, which would develop their relationship more (total wishful thinking) 

And I know this is going to be controversial but I wouldn’t mind another chance with Jung Rye Won, I know her character was extremely annoying in WOL but she has otherwise always played stronger, better characters. That character was such a shame and they wasted their potential chemistry. Same with Lee Honey, she was marvelous in Rebel but very annoying in TFP (to my taste) however I think she is beautiful and can act well, when given a good character, so I’d be interested in that pairing. There was potential in Shine or go crazy. 

• Insightful 3
  • Prettysup changed the title to Jang Hyuk 장혁 - current variety 'National Bang Bang Cook Cook', upcoming movie 'Tomb of the River’